De Blasio Plans a Minimum Wage and City ID Cards

Feb 11, 2014 Full story: www.nytimes.com 66

Mayor Bill de Blasio delivered his first State of the City address on Monday at LaGuardia Community College in Queens.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2014
Did anyone watch his address?
spud

Albrightsville, PA

#2 Feb 11, 2014
Why is it that the most wacked out leaders are always the ones who think they're qualified to make totalitarian like decisions?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2014
spud wrote:
Why is it that the most wacked out leaders are always the ones who think they're qualified to make totalitarian like decisions?
he sure is wacked.make up what he wants.means nothing.
spud

Albrightsville, PA

#4 Feb 11, 2014
We just got rid of that little weasel who thought getting rid of big gulps would save the city. Now we have this idiot, Cuomo, who says that conservatives ARE NOT welcome in his state. We also have this dude, DeBlasio, who says that illegal aliens ARE welcome in his city. All I can think of is.....WTF?
Jose

New York, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2014
DeBlasio is wonderful!!!:)
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#6 Feb 11, 2014
He's nothing but a pandering foolish Politician. Hoping too help retain the Corporate bribes he's getting. Looser. He can't do shit without State and local Legislators approving his stupidity, but in the meantime those bribes still feed him. DeBlastisass will never be able to approve the liberal agenda he pretends to believe in.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 11, 2014
He's also giving get out of jail free cards to friends,family and business associates.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 11, 2014
spud wrote:
We just got rid of that little weasel who thought getting rid of big gulps would save the city. Now we have this idiot, Cuomo, who says that conservatives ARE NOT welcome in his state. We also have this dude, DeBlasio, who says that illegal aliens ARE welcome in his city. All I can think of is.....WTF?
still does not make them legal.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 11, 2014
ronnie wrote:
He's nothing but a pandering foolish Politician. Hoping too help retain the Corporate bribes he's getting. Looser. He can't do shit without State and local Legislators approving his stupidity, but in the meantime those bribes still feed him. DeBlastisass will never be able to approve the liberal agenda he pretends to believe in.
he has issues.many.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#10 Feb 11, 2014
Rule of law, justice and fairness seem to mean nothing to this DeBlasio.

DeBlasio calls police to get friend out of jail.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime...

ID papers for ILLEGALS??? Anyone using that NYC ID should denied federal and state benefits. And the total number of ILLEGAL aliens issued NYC ID should be subtracted from any counts used in the acquisition of government benefits and subsidies. Hope the feds interested in enforcing federal law subpoena those ID records for prosecution.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 11, 2014
Is the flea party still whining?
Jose

New York, NY

#14 Feb 12, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
Is the flea party still whining?
LOL!!!
nope to dope

Montréal, Canada

#15 Feb 13, 2014
Jose wrote:
DeBlasio is wonderful!!!:)
People thought Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and Pol Pot were wonderful as well. Millions died under their wonderful rule. DeBlasio is a commie...period.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#16 Feb 13, 2014
de Blasio is a communitarian, so these actions of his should be no surprise to those of us who know he is a communitarian.
It will be a steppingstone from communitarian mayor of the Big Apple to the next communitarian president after Sir Hillary. Of course he'll have to wait until 2024. in the meantime de Blasio can build up his resume, achievements and followers!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 13, 2014
Hillary will never be president, just saying
Juan Too

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Feb 13, 2014
If not Hillary, then who?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 13, 2014
dunadd wrote:
de Blasio is a communitarian, so these actions of his should be no surprise to those of us who know he is a communitarian.
It will be a steppingstone from communitarian mayor of the Big Apple to the next communitarian president after Sir Hillary. Of course he'll have to wait until 2024. in the meantime de Blasio can build up his resume, achievements and followers!
He will implode long before then.

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#20 Feb 13, 2014
Juan Too wrote:
If not Hillary, then who?
Let's just try and survive the next 3 years of barock, shall we?
Hot Blond California Babe

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Feb 13, 2014
I like DeBlazio. But I'm kinda dumb.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Feb 13, 2014
Hot Blond California Babe wrote:
I like DeBlazio. But I'm kinda dumb.
yes you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Yorkshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eight men accused of attempted murder in Keighl... (Oct '10) Dec 16 my name jeff 5,354
The Great War: Christmas at the Front Dec 14 Rev Tony Abbott 1
'U-turn' for Otley's one-way system Dec 10 Progferbrains 2
White mayor, black wife: NYC shatters an image (Nov '13) Dec 9 Aizen 144
New York's foulest: Just who do they serve and ... Dec 7 King of New York 8
$6.2M house sells in WeehawkenHistoric mansion ... Dec 7 robin2430 1
Rep. Michael Grimm: NYC Grand Jury Was 'Fair an... Dec 5 wild child 12
More from around the web