Power station protesters guilty

Dec 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hastings Today

A group of 20 climate change activists, including four from London, who planned to shut down the UK's second largest power station have been convicted of conspiracy to commit aggravated trespass.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2010
Blunt Mocker

Coseley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

good, now they should be jailed for a long time. I hope they aren't let off with a fine, as it would be payed by Greenpeace. These attacks are terrorist attacks and Greenpeace should be as illegal as Al Qaeda.
PepsiNoCoke

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

Perhaps those who are inspired by such acts might go home for Christmas/Hannuka/Kwanza/Chine se New Year and sit across from Grammy and Gramps. Maybe, just maybe MAYBE they might notice the breathing machine (the one that runs on electricity). Maybe, they might notice their own child who has an ear infection and needs amoxocilin to cure it.'Ya know, that medicine that needs to be refrigerated. I could go on and on with examples, but it really doesn't matter to people like them. No. They are the saviors of the world. They (and THEM ALONE) KNOW what Mother Earth needs.

I wonder if they realize that the very water they drink takes electricity -be it coal or nuclear produced- the very water they drink.....
Dan USA

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Like all other radical activists, they should be sent to the gallows.
Blunt Mocker

Nuneaton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

PepsiNoCoke wrote:
Perhaps those who are inspired by such acts might go home for Christmas/Hannuka/Kwanza/Chine se New Year and sit across from Grammy and Gramps. Maybe, just maybe MAYBE they might notice the breathing machine (the one that runs on electricity). Maybe, they might notice their own child who has an ear infection and needs amoxocilin to cure it.'Ya know, that medicine that needs to be refrigerated. I could go on and on with examples, but it really doesn't matter to people like them. No. They are the saviors of the world. They (and THEM ALONE) KNOW what Mother Earth needs.
I wonder if they realize that the very water they drink takes electricity -be it coal or nuclear produced- the very water they drink.....
I have met them, and they really think that one day their laptops and wifis etc will run on electricity made from thin air, or at least wind power. They also believe in the "car that runs on water", and that Tesla invented cars that run on nothing. They don't seem to understand the vast structure behind a thing like a bicycle, or a saucepan. Hippies!
scout

Albany, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

They're insane. Climate change is a marxist hoax.

“so like uhh! whats the deal?”

Since: May 09

planet earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

the very last one on the page (patent 23) is interesting as it gives the output ratio to input ratio and is verified,Its is in essence an over-unity device.

“so like uhh! whats the deal?”

Since: May 09

planet earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

i meant the last vehicle based patent,sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••