Video: Pentagon studies military options in Syria

Full story: CBS News

President Obama is asking the Pentagon to study U.S. military options in Syria. CBS News foreign correspondent Clarissa Ward reports on the latest of the continuing crisis in Syria.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2012
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

In a sane world, the Pentagon would be "studying military options" over at Bubba Joe's Paint-Ball range and fishing supply emporium. And most of the current leadership would be in prison for high treason and war crimes.

I bet that if the Pentagon budget was cut to zero and their "alternative income streams" (drug and arms trade) were shut down, the "Syrian rebel" violence would end overnight.
SGT JOHN

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

Pentagon by law must go through congress ""PANETTA "" Made it clear to Senator Sessions, WE TAKE ORDERS FROM THE UN !!!!! HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED & ALSO THE REST OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, THIS IS BEYOND TREASON !!!!! WE MUST ALL ACT AS A NATION NOW !!! WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE, LOOK UP ON YOU TUBE, SESSIONS CONGRESS < SEARCH ,. tHE 1ST ONE U WATCH WITH PANETTA WILL MAKE YOUR MOUTH DROP TO YOUR KNEES!! WE ARE BEING TAKEN OVER BY RADICAL OBAMA & THE BANKERS !! IT'S HAPPENENING FOLKS !! WAKE UP AMERICA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••