Video: Pentagon studies military options in Syria

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Mar 8, 2012, titled Video: Pentagon studies military options in Syria. In it, CBS News reports that:

President Obama is asking the Pentagon to study U.S. military options in Syria. CBS News foreign correspondent Clarissa Ward reports on the latest of the continuing crisis in Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

911 was an inside job

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 8, 2012
In a sane world, the Pentagon would be "studying military options" over at Bubba Joe's Paint-Ball range and fishing supply emporium. And most of the current leadership would be in prison for high treason and war crimes.

I bet that if the Pentagon budget was cut to zero and their "alternative income streams" (drug and arms trade) were shut down, the "Syrian rebel" violence would end overnight.
SGT JOHN

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Pentagon by law must go through congress ""PANETTA "" Made it clear to Senator Sessions, WE TAKE ORDERS FROM THE UN !!!!! HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED & ALSO THE REST OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, THIS IS BEYOND TREASON !!!!! WE MUST ALL ACT AS A NATION NOW !!! WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE, LOOK UP ON YOU TUBE, SESSIONS CONGRESS < SEARCH ,. tHE 1ST ONE U WATCH WITH PANETTA WILL MAKE YOUR MOUTH DROP TO YOUR KNEES!! WE ARE BEING TAKEN OVER BY RADICAL OBAMA & THE BANKERS !! IT'S HAPPENENING FOLKS !! WAKE UP AMERICA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leicestershire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sexting and online bullying is fuelling teenage... May 12 Jaimie 2
News Think of the CMHR not as a destination, but as ... May 2 chugs are POS 8
News Tony Blair accused of making billions from 'tox... Feb '15 bettysenior 1
News Disgraced ex-Hucknall cop jailed for sexually a... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Erin 1
News Nottingham earthquake: Tremor which 'felt like ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sherwood Forest 1
News 'Big bang' confirmed as earthquake (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pen is player 2
News Closure fears: The Polestar Chromoworks plant i... (Mar '13) Oct '14 employee from 2001 2
More from around the web