Child struck and killed by car on beach

Mar 21, 2010 Full story: Daytona Beach News-Journal Online

Charges are pending in the beach tragedy that took the life of a 4-year-old British girl who was visiting Daytona Beach with her great uncle and aunt this afternoon.

Full Story
heatherpalmtree

Carrboro, NC

#1 Apr 9, 2010
I Have always believed that cars shouldn't be allowed on the beach because it ruins the beauty of it. There are always kids there, it is ashame that this horrible accident had to happen for people to realize this
Mariah

Nottingham, UK

#2 Apr 29, 2010
Yh, i heard about that, its aweful. its mostly the adults driver on the phone and then the next minute they run over a kid. it is partly the kids parents foult aswell bcus they dont take care of them on the beach and then they let them do wht eva they want!!! its pathetic!!!
did u know my mate Isabella is a singer? well kind of and she performs singing and acting in the local theatre and stuff!!! awesome..

but 2 those who have kids pls be carefullllll!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leicestershire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disgraced ex-Hucknall cop jailed for sexually a... Nov '14 Erin 1
Nottingham earthquake: Tremor which 'felt like ... Oct '14 Sherwood Forest 1
'Big bang' confirmed as earthquake Oct '14 Pen is player 2
Closure fears: The Polestar Chromoworks plant i... (Mar '13) Oct '14 employee from 2001 2
Campaign against huge solar power farm plan Oct '14 Alison Young 6
Madeleine McCann family's alleged harasser foun... Oct '14 janes dad 1
Owner's desperate plea after his heavily pregna... Sep '14 emmajt93 1
More from around the web