Derby Muslim denies gay hate crime charge

Jan 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Kabir Ahmed, 28, denies stirring up hatred on the grounds of sexual orientation, the first UK prosecution of its kind.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 219 of219
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Jan 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

karrooori wrote:
<quoted text>

Also the only Iraqis who loved and supported Saddam are the ones from his family and relatives, and who basically held the most positions in the Government.
That is more like what I understood, but a heads up on another person who posts here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TO0...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T9V...

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Jan 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obumber wrote:
<quoted text>
your despicable, without knowing anything you just accuse and spread lies. just remember you will be answerable for each action and every action. that day there will be no denial or anyone to protect you.
Why do you take issue with someone calling out a child-rapist? If someone raped your child, would you support and defend them, too? Try to picture in your mind what that tiny, nine-year-old girl went through. The physical pain would have been the least of it. And then she had to endure it over and over again because she was his “favorite”! Of course she was! She was his own private little sex doll. Where does the muslim doctrine of compassion come into play?
dew

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Jan 20, 2012
 
They should lynch all the pakis in Derby and burn them out of their homes and mosques

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
That is more like what I understood, but a heads up on another person who posts here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TO0...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T9V...
Thanks Trisha for your comments, I am an Artist though I think I view life different, I think we are all human on this planet.

Thanks for keeping in touch and your concern about this subject, you are an educated person and know that people are different and to be honest with you most human beings are brained washed and can't set their egos aside to face realities.

I have a good critics for societies but I always tend to keep to myself. because I am tired of people believing in what they want to believe. I normally don't talk to Iraqis about this subjects because they are just like any other people in any other country.
you will always find someone who is against your opinion and just because..
But just to know that i am not with anyone I have served as a Combat Translator in IRAQ along with the coalition forces in iraq. with the American Army, also I have friends who loves Saddam and friends who don't like him.
I hope I have time to post here and thanks again.
Pawn-King-Nine

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

karrooori wrote:
But just to know that i am not with anyone I have served as a Combat Translator in IRAQ along with the coalition forces in iraq. with the American Army...
Interesting experience!

How would you rate American Army's moral standards, I hope it isn't like what many muslim posters here like to portray, "killing innocent muslims", "torturing", "raping kids", etc... do people feel safe around the Army?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I Have the honor to serve with an american troops that have had Great Morals and beautiful view for life and very open minded, we really have thrown candies to kids and helped built the Iraqi Army.
but also I have heard that some American Troops treating Iraqis bad, Due to the Locations they were deployed. like for example, those who has been deployed in hot Dangerous Areas and been Attacked by Alqaeda members, tend to be more sensative and stressed though made major mistakes.
and the American Army also has some Troops who are poorly Educated and have phsycological and personal problems so they can't tolerate but express them the wrong way.
But remember guys in the Army are human too and have emotions.
I have met with a women Army who was racised and Accused me for betraying my own country because I was supporting they USA. but that didn't stop me from serving my cause which is better Iraq, and appreciations for American Tax payers.
Pawn-King-Nine

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Jan 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

karrooori wrote:
I Have the honor to serve with an american troops that have had Great Morals and beautiful view for life and very open minded, we really have thrown candies to kids and helped built the Iraqi Army.
but also I have heard that some American Troops treating Iraqis bad, Due to the Locations they were deployed. like for example, those who has been deployed in hot Dangerous Areas and been Attacked by Alqaeda members, tend to be more sensative and stressed though made major mistakes.
and the American Army also has some Troops who are poorly Educated and have phsycological and personal problems so they can't tolerate but express them the wrong way.
But remember guys in the Army are human too and have emotions.
I have met with a women Army who was racised and Accused me for betraying my own country because I was supporting they USA.
I guess it necessarily takes all kinds of people to make an army, but I believe historically speaking, US is fighting the most humane and self restrained war (compare that to Nazis and Japanese in the past). Media is too obssessed with picking up and reporting any news that portray US military in a bad way, and I think the enemies are taking advantage of any propaganda opportunities. The army put their lives on the line, but they are under-appreciated.
karrooori wrote:
but that didn't stop me from serving my cause which is better Iraq, and appreciations for American Tax payers.
Ouch! Tax hurts.... but really not much compared to the sacrifice you and the army made. Thanks.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it necessarily takes all kinds of people to make an army, but I believe historically speaking, US is fighting the most humane and self restrained war (compare that to Nazis and Japanese in the past). Media is too obssessed with picking up and reporting any news that portray US military in a bad way, and I think the enemies are taking advantage of any propaganda opportunities. The army put their lives on the line, but they are under-appreciated.
<quoted text>
Ouch! Tax hurts.... but really not much compared to the sacrifice you and the army made. Thanks.
Thanks Pawn,
your words are so appreciated!
Pawn-King-Nine

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Jan 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

karrooori wrote:
Thanks Pawn,
your words are so appreciated!
Welcome... I hope you continue to enjoy your life here. Actually you live pretty close to me (from your ISP)- radius of 20 miles from Oakland chinatown, who knows maybe who have met before...
kid

Cheras, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

does your bible teached you homesexuality?
Aisha S

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Feb 15, 2012
 
kid wrote:
does your bible teached you homesexuality?
No, it condemns it. The word 'sodomy' is Biblical, from the story of how God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gommorrah for their wickedness.
kid

Cheras, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you mean Jesus, God the Father and Holy Ghost destroyed the cities?
Aisha S

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#219
Feb 15, 2012
 
kid wrote:
Do you mean Jesus, God the Father and Holy Ghost destroyed the cities?
Read the story for yourself:

http://www.biblelookup.com/cgi-bin/pbible.pl...
kid

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jesus sacrified himself for original sins.. so why he dstroyed the cities?
kid

Cheras, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jesus should crucified himself for what they (Sodom & Gmrrah inhabitants) have done, but not to destroyed the cities... what s your comments?
Jack

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#222
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kid wrote:
Jesus should crucified himself for what they (Sodom & Gmrrah inhabitants) have done, but not to destroyed the cities... what s your comments?
Homosexuals do have the most diseases. Less than 1% of homosexual men live past the age of 65.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Aisha S

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

kid wrote:
Jesus should crucified himself for what they (Sodom & Gmrrah inhabitants) have done, but not to destroyed the cities... what s your comments?
The story took place a couple of thousand years before Jesus' time, in the Old Testament. Abraham and Lot were around then.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you read the bibloe it turns out god killed hundreds of times as many people as the devil.

In fact god wiped out every single human being on the surface of the planet with the excewption of moses and his family.

Hitler was a choirboy compared to the christian god.
humberman99

Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#226
Feb 19, 2012
 
I can read wrote:
If you read the bibloe it turns out god killed hundreds of times as many people as the devil.
In fact god wiped out every single human being on the surface of the planet with the excewption of moses and his family.
Hitler was a choirboy compared to the christian god.
just you keep walking round the Castle walls. Watch your high heels do not catch in your sporran.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 219 of219
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leicestershire County, England Discussions

Search the Leicestershire County, England Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
Deadliest Psychiatric Disorder: Anorexia (Jul '11) Jan '14 Marsiella 6
West Country beef and lamb joins ranks of UK's ... Jan '14 Pascal Caillette 2
Writer tourism: What makes it work? Jan '14 Pascal Caillette 1
Mental health nurses to help police Jan '14 Pascal Caillette 1
Crap Towns is nothing but an exercise in laughi... (Oct '13) Dec '13 About Stockton on Tees 3
Supermarket chain Aldi unveils plans to open st... Dec '13 Luke 3
•••
•••
•••
•••