Derby Muslim denies gay hate crime charge

Jan 16, 2012 Full story: The Guardian 219

Kabir Ahmed, 28, denies stirring up hatred on the grounds of sexual orientation, the first UK prosecution of its kind.

Full Story

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#183 Jan 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you shared your story again, I had missed it before. Your adoptive parents must be really special people.
I used to wish that I had been adopted earlier, but with more years of experience I have come to the conclusion that it was all for a purpose. All of our experiences, good or bad, shape the people we are today. I am happy and content, and wouldn't change any of it now. I learned a lot and had some interesting times on the way.
Yeah. There's a saying that a person should never feel sorry for something that he did or felt or experienced in the past. only say sorry that you still didn't get to experience something yet. because most of the things you go through, all of them actually, shape the person you are today, and they teach you to become stronger. even what seems to be the saddest and most difficult things.

I truely am happy that things worked out for you at the end. I know people who didn't get to be that lucky.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#184 Jan 18, 2012
Geez, the dude was only doing what his religion tells him too. Once y'all in England embrace Sharia Law-all will be welcome. All are welcome. lol
Aisha Sharmuta

Parramatta, Australia

#185 Jan 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like honor killings? When dad doesn't like the boy you are dating, or the way you are dressing? By the way, baby girls in pakistan and other muslime crapholes are still being murdered today - horifically - for existing. By their own families. Buried alive, burned to death, thrown in the garbage. By those lovely piece loving muslimes.
I'll pass on the muslime version of protection. It means oppression, subjugation and torture.
And I'll pass on it too, Ravenclaw.
Aisha Sharmuta

Parramatta, Australia

#186 Jan 18, 2012
laughingiris wrote:
Geez, the dude was only doing what his religion tells him too. Once y'all in England embrace Sharia Law-all will be welcome. All are welcome. lol
In that case, throw Kabir Ahmed in jail with a few Luti.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#187 Jan 18, 2012
This should come as no surprise. Muslims hate everyone. They don't even like themselves.
Dance Teacher

United States

#189 Jan 19, 2012
Islamist hate gays. I thought everyone knew.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#190 Jan 19, 2012
you know guys, I was born a muslim in the middle east, and I have been here in the United states for two years but I have been out of religion for about 10 years now. it is true that Islam as I see it is a bloody religion, but I can assure you that people or muslims have nothing to do it, I mean imagine you were born in a country that is led by a dictator and a religion with rules can not be forced these days!
I know some of you guys are educated that is why im telling you to look back to the middle east or let me specify ( IRAQ) my country in the 70's was beautiful country with open minded people.
but who caused all these problems and changed human now in the middle east.
Dictatorship has influenced people unbelievably,
imagine in the past 20 years in iraq, there was no library,all bookstores are censored, no internet, no cellphone, no cable TV. no Power,Not allowed to travel, Local TV teaching people hating USA. and I can write a million other things here..
So Basically this allowed only one party to take over. Religion and their stupid clerks.
People has been brain washed by the past 20 or 30 years. I would not blame people for their stupidity but for their ignorance!
Thanks

Location hidden

#191 Jan 19, 2012
by the way, we do have a lot of Stupid muslims that were born here as an americans and I feel sorry for them, and sometimes i get pissed off to see such people living here in this free land. I don't know what the fuck are they doing here seriously, If I had an option here, I would bring some of people in the Middle east are dying to get here and they are super free minded and so peaceful and Artists and Amazing.
but it is unfortunate that usa are bringing only those who have no previous education or brainwashed radical muslims and they know that there are thousands of people who really represent the middle east!
there is nothing we can do!
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#192 Jan 19, 2012
karrooori wrote:
you know guys, I was born a muslim in the middle east, and I have been here in the United states for two years but I have been out of religion for about 10 years now. it is true that Islam as I see it is a bloody religion, but I can assure you that people or muslims have nothing to do it, I mean imagine you were born in a country that is led by a dictator and a religion with rules can not be forced these days!
I know some of you guys are educated that is why im telling you to look back to the middle east or let me specify ( IRAQ) my country in the 70's was beautiful country with open minded people.
imagine in the past 20 years in iraq, there was no library,all bookstores are censored, no internet, no cellphone, no cable TV. no Power,Not allowed to travel, Local TV teaching people hating USA. and I can write a million other things here..
So Basically this allowed only one party to take over. Religion and their stupid clerks.
People has been brain washed by the past 20 or 30 years. I would not blame people for their stupidity but for their ignorance!
Thanks
Interesting.

"Local TV teaching people hating USA" - Do you see a much different USA from what you were told?(I believe you do, but I'm really interested in knowing your observation)

Do you consider yourself blessed to be here in US?
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#193 Jan 19, 2012
karrooori wrote:
it is unfortunate that usa are bringing only those who have no previous education or brainwashed radical muslims and they know that there are thousands of people who really represent the middle east!
"compassionate ground"

Sometimes things I love about USA are also things that we know will bring problems... But despite all this (can be hard to make sense from where we stand) I think GOOD ultimately prevails.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#194 Jan 19, 2012
karrooori wrote:
Thanks
Thanks for sharing your interesting perspective.

:)

Question, do you believe the majority of Iraqis loved and supported Saddam?
happy merryweather

UK

#195 Jan 19, 2012
Put a Tax on islam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fine one to talk about gays. You slambangers are the biggest buch of bottom bandits on earth. I bet there aint one of you that wouldnt drop your linnen and bend over for the price of a tikka masalla. You talk pretty big now, but its not that long ago that you, together with ma, pa and sister were sitting in the town square, offering blow jobs for loose change.
The ones who shout the loudest have always got the most to hide. Its ok to be gay. if that musbangin ass wipe in Derby doesnt like it, let him get the hell home eh?
well cameron et al probably thinks the same way dude but it will take time until truth is no longer a hate crime.
i understand you.
happy merryweather

UK

#196 Jan 19, 2012
karrooori wrote:
by the way, we do have a lot of Stupid muslims that were born here as an americans and I feel sorry for them, and sometimes i get pissed off to see such people living here in this free land. I don't know what the fuck are they doing here seriously, If I had an option here, I would bring some of people in the Middle east are dying to get here and they are super free minded and so peaceful and Artists and Amazing.
but it is unfortunate that usa are bringing only those who have no previous education or brainwashed radical muslims and they know that there are thousands of people who really represent the middle east!
all the best my friend people like you i would invite to my home and country. we really love hearing this. we dont want bloodshed. when i say ' we ' i mean people who are in tune with the universal good. i wish you peace and happiness.
happy merryweather

UK

#197 Jan 19, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
trisha with her undying want of peace and understanding. forever seeking the light for others - those born in darkness; and your eternal goodwill, which those of darkness born will forever condemn.a modern day saint just like our dear brother geert.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#198 Jan 19, 2012
happy merryweather wrote:
<quoted text>
trisha with her undying want of peace and understanding. forever seeking the light for others - those born in darkness; and your eternal goodwill, which those of darkness born will forever condemn.a modern day saint just like our dear brother geert.
You're pretty cute, Happy!

Location hidden

#199 Jan 19, 2012
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
"Local TV teaching people hating USA" - Do you see a much different USA from what you were told?(I believe you do, but I'm really interested in knowing your observation)
Do you consider yourself blessed to be here in US?
Maybe I am a little different from the majority in Iraq, due to my Artistic Talents and that my Dad has owned an Art Gallery and I am a painter and that allowed me to socialize with many nationalities being Tourists from the US. So I have always Believed in Humanity and that we are all has created the same!

and yes I see Much different USA from what I have been told to believe in Local TV in IRAQ. Americans are Good people and they are Educated. and I consider myself Lucky to be here. it feels great to be free and that you have can be whoever you want to be here!
By the way My Father is still muslim But because he is an Artist and has many Americans Artists worked for him in Iraq and display their Art in his Gallery, he is so peaceful and does not discriminate!

Thanks
To answer your question

Location hidden

#200 Jan 19, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that no one in the Middle east loved and supported saddam, because he is too radical and took presidency by power, and tortured his fellows to gain his power.
if you look at the middle east countries you will see that they are either kingdoms or republics.
Republics were kingdoms before and that is why the only guys who supported and loved saddam were the republican presidents in Egypt,Syria.
and that is why Basically Kuawit and Saudi Arabia don't like Saddam because he is a republican and they are afraid of the system change in their countries. so they are against him.

Also the only Iraqis who loved and supported Saddam are the ones from his family and relatives, and who basically held the most positions in the Government.

So they started Attacking the Americans and bribed al jazeera news channel to stand besides them as it is the main stream media in the middle east.

there is a lot of history in the middle east my friends that have not been told to public.

Thanks
happy merryweather

UK

#201 Jan 20, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty cute, Happy!
i used to be. i was drunk when i wrote it but sincerely meant it.
all the best !

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#202 Jan 20, 2012
karrooori wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that no one in the Middle east loved and supported saddam, because he is too radical and took presidency by power, and tortured his fellows to gain his power.
if you look at the middle east countries you will see that they are either kingdoms or republics.
Republics were kingdoms before and that is why the only guys who supported and loved saddam were the republican presidents in Egypt,Syria.
and that is why Basically Kuawit and Saudi Arabia don't like Saddam because he is a republican and they are afraid of the system change in their countries. so they are against him.
Also the only Iraqis who loved and supported Saddam are the ones from his family and relatives, and who basically held the most positions in the Government.
So they started Attacking the Americans and bribed al jazeera news channel to stand besides them as it is the main stream media in the middle east.
there is a lot of history in the middle east my friends that have not been told to public.
Thanks
Thanks again.

I hope you are able to and choose to keep posting, if not on the Islam board (because it tends to become rude and crude) maybe on another forum where trolling isn't so common. Your opinion on Iraq is quite different than what we've been told by another Iraqi who posts here.

“Alea iacta est!”

Oh it's ON!

#203 Jan 20, 2012
happy merryweather wrote:
<quoted text>
i used to be. i was drunk when i wrote it but sincerely meant it.
all the best !
Ahahah!!

ox

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leicestershire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nottingham earthquake: Tremor which 'felt like ... Wed Sherwood Forest 1
'Big bang' confirmed as earthquake Tue Pen is player 2
Closure fears: The Polestar Chromoworks plant i... (Mar '13) Oct 28 employee from 2001 2
Campaign against huge solar power farm plan Oct 8 Alison Young 6
Madeleine McCann family's alleged harasser foun... Oct 7 janes dad 1
Owner's desperate plea after his heavily pregna... Sep '14 emmajt93 1
Hucknall man given suspended sentence after eBa... Sep '14 Thejackal 1

Leicestershire County, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE