Join in on Aldershot's Nepalese debate

May 30, 2011 Full story: Surrey Advertiser Online 45

Public services are in danger of being "overwhelmed" by a recent influx of Nepalese immigrants, according to the area's MP.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
June Newman

Salford, UK

#1 Jun 15, 2011
I have lived in Aldershot for the past four years,
I have noticed over the past few months that the town seems to have been taken over by the Nepalese community.
There seems to be more elderly people wandering around looking very lost.
The local health centre is also over run by them waiting to see doctors.
Some of the younger Nepalese have been involved in fights with local teenagers.
How many more Nepalese are there still to come in to the town ?
box52

Petersfield, UK

#3 Jul 27, 2011
I completely agree with June. You hear of so many Nepalese starting gang fights, where will it end. Big groups of about 12 of them sit on Willems Roundabout by Tesco and wander into the road, it is so odd. If you take children to Manor Park they just stare at you over the fence from about 3ft away. Their habits are very odd. My son actually said to me the other day, why do we have so many Nepalese people here and when we went into town the other day the only people we saw were Nepalese, in all seriousness he actually asked if it was their town now!!! A friend has a group of Nepalese who live near her and they sit outside her house and in front of her drive all of the time, they also sit in the middle of her road and she has to stop the car and ask them to get out of the way, apparently they just smile and nodd, but don't move!!!!!
james

Cambridge, UK

#4 Oct 7, 2011
i think you guys are just racist....oh yeah! racist...one thing is always true most of all racist would like to think that they are not but they are already programmed on their head to be so and it happens unknowingly..your comments are really lame and provocative
james

Cambridge, UK

#5 Oct 7, 2011
f uck both of you!!
kacy

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Jan 16, 2012
agreed with u james
Shane brit number ONE

UK

#7 Jan 21, 2012
Nepalese the mix between paki and chink.. Should fuck off back to their snelly land. No you prick.its not called racism you idiotic moron its called being fed up.. with ugly stupid nepalese who should not be here in the first place.. How would you like it if a majority of people from a certain race/nationality came into your space and put a strain on the local facilities ?? You foreigners make us racist.. Thats why you should stay in your own smelly land. Get it ?

Since: May 11

Liverpool, UK

#8 Jan 22, 2012
You're all wrong!!! Citing a specific race as the problem. How is it their fault? Look closer to home. Just as with all other issues. It's our incompetent governments. I use plural, because it's past present and will be future governments in this country. They say their policy is integration. Bullshit !!! They segregate the same nationalities into a community. Creating divisions, bet there aren't many immigrants. In the leafy suburbs of Hampshire and Berkshire. The kinda places where politicians reside. Shane you have the views of a neanderthal. Google it, so you know what it means. What a Ning !!!

“Kachina dances in the plaza”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 11, 2012
Good point, politicians rarely have to live with the consequences of their myopic policies. I also think that there is something about our society that turns both indigenous and minority youths into anti social hoodlums. It could be down to the harmful influences which they are exposed to, the nihilism and materialism which young people are gripped by, class divisions, a combination of the above.

Foreigners have made you racist? If you are racist, which you clearly are, then be so, make no apologies for what you are. Don't blame the very fact that you are racist on foreigners too. And remember, you have Nepalese all over Kent and around other military bases because the British Army, and by extension the state, has benefited from the blood spilt by their fathers fighting on your behalf around the world.
Nick Griffin

Thornton Heath, UK

#10 Feb 12, 2012
I blame Joanna Lumley
British Expat

Baie-mahault, Guadeloupe

#11 Feb 12, 2012
Sweet Medicine wrote:
Good point, politicians rarely have to live with the consequences of their myopic policies. I also think that there is something about our society that turns both indigenous and minority youths into anti social hoodlums. It could be down to the harmful influences which they are exposed to, the nihilism and materialism which young people are gripped by, class divisions, a combination of the above.
Foreigners have made you racist? If you are racist, which you clearly are, then be so, make no apologies for what you are. Don't blame the very fact that you are racist on foreigners too. And remember, you have Nepalese all over Kent and around other military bases because the British Army, and by extension the state, has benefited from the blood spilt by their fathers fighting on your behalf around the world.
Don't waste your breath! In the UK ignorance is also bliss.

I fought alongside these brave/loyal soldiers decades ago. But as I said, ignorance is bliss!

Former Royal marine.
Englands night

London, UK

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Jesus you ain't got no brain and you are a traitor to your country .... That's if you ain't a migrant scum ... Prob are ... It's people like you that should be hung , drawn and quarterd.... Nothing but scum
To calsibub

Glasgow, UK

#13 Jun 6, 2012
You are a non human being and are worthless without knowledge.... Don't start to say all mp's live in leafy Hampshire coz most of northeast hampshire is full of Neps and immigrants so I say you being a Pratt don't know what you are talking about you twatt... Look up twatt .!!!!
Dickhead.!!!!!
steve

Belfast, UK

#14 Jun 7, 2012
james wrote:
i think you guys are just racist....oh yeah! racist...one thing is always true most of all racist would like to think that they are not but they are already programmed on their head to be so and it happens unknowingly..your comments are really lame and provocative
you live miles away....have them on your door step...then see who's racist....!!!!
darth vader

Camberley, UK

#15 Jun 26, 2012
use the force ship home the neps so they cant shit inour alleys
justin beiberr

Camberley, UK

#16 Jun 26, 2012
lets have anal
Martyn

UK

#17 Jul 25, 2012
Nick Griffin wrote:
I blame Joanna Lumley
I also blame lumley,she doesn't have to live in this town which is now at its full capacity,all the services are suffering and all the social housing seems to have gone to the Nepalese,they aren't integrating well,and two of the big schools in the area are over 50% Nepalese..and yet they are still coming at a rate of 60 per week,it is beyond belief!! Lumley should try living here!!!!
billy the kid

Central District, Hong Kong

#18 Jul 29, 2012
LOOK whose talking..those who blame the immigrants are certainly surely a benefit thugs.....good for nothing..move ur lazy arse and find a real deal job ...stop complaining.......work..work.. work..amen

LIVE n LET LIVE
Suzy Q

Aldershot, UK

#19 Sep 5, 2012
I am not racist,but the way the town is now i do get angry,yes the nepalese that served in the british army do have some rights,NOT the whole bloody country.they have peed and shat in shops,been caught trying to kill the ducks in Manor Park .The spitting by men and women,when lots of old diseases have come back.they are not putting anything into our communities,just take take.Our own elderly dont get any where as much as they do. You look in all the betting shops,they are always full of nepalese.They are rude and ignorant at the car boot,ask 50p for something they offer 20p.Years ago when they were stationed in church crookham,they were always very smart and very pleasant,why have they changed so much? LUMLEY NEEDS TO GER HER ARSE DOWN HERE TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH,WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE LUMLEYS.
benson

Aldershot, UK

#20 Sep 6, 2012
P@#s off james you talk shit who are you to say they are rascist am i rascist because i think there way to many nepalese in this town?
stuart

Hook, UK

#22 Oct 15, 2012
F**K THE MONKEYS BACK OFF TO LAMA LAND AND TAKE THE TRAITOR LUMLEY WITH YOU. THEY DONT SHIT ON THE FLOOR IN YOUR SHOPS DO THEY B**H ? PEACE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willmett Solicitors believed to be in administr... (Dec '09) Mon Derrick Sly 1,209
Why are French women sexier than the British? (Jun '10) Dec 16 andreas mathiszik 117
Nigel Farage has previously declared Enoch Powe... Dec 13 James 1
Unseen WW1 photos uncovered Nov '14 benedict123 2
Snow in Bucharest on Christmas and New Year's Eve (Nov '13) Nov '14 exploramum 2
Vodafone Starts Audit Into Possible Tax Fraud a... Oct '14 shanorie 1
Chinese students' A 17m boost to local economy Oct '14 SettingSon 3
More from around the web