Illegal workers deported

Illegal workers deported

There are 15 comments on the andoveradvertiser.co.uk story from Mar 15, 2013, titled Illegal workers deported. In it, andoveradvertiser.co.uk reports that:

The UK Border Agency has revealed a blacklist of six businesses from across the county which have been slapped with financial penalties totalling more than A 77,000. And nine illegal immigrants caught working at the companies in Southampton , the New Forest and Gosport have been deported from the UK as a result of the raids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at andoveradvertiser.co.uk.

Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
You wonder why they balleehoo about 9 illegal aliens found. Why not publicity for REALLY doing the job, like 900, or even better 9mill. This is only peanuts.

Please note, these people who only come here to better UK probably had UK citizens working at their Indian and Chinese restaurants! Another lie they try to perpetuate! Please note, "immigrants" illegal and illegal, mostly hire their own people.
treggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Get Over it,,,deport more

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 16, 2013
they need some very harsh punishment to all involved,it needs to hurt for decades not petty fines both those who hire as well as the illegal aliens themselves.
confused citizen

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 17, 2013
I have a question what should happen to dumb people like me that was married to an illegal I really think that anybody that lives or is married to an illegal should be charged as harboring an illegal just like the employers.
truth

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2013
What sad is they are doing the jobs us lazy American don't want to do . We all want to make the big bucks but the world needs ditch diggers to . Leave them alone so we can sit at home drink our beer and watch the NASCAR race.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#6 Mar 17, 2013
truth wrote:
What sad is they are doing the jobs us lazy American don't want to do . We all want to make the big bucks but the world needs ditch diggers to . Leave them alone so we can sit at home drink our beer and watch the NASCAR race.
Are you craazy?!!! Americans want to work. You are falling for the brainwashing of the pro illegal aliens, which is to first disparage the American worker in order to justify illegal immigration!!! American workers take less time off than any of the other top industrialized nations!!! NEVER forget that illegal aliens are coming here to take advantage of what we have already established!!!! NEVER forget that!
truth

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>Are you craazy?!!! Americans want to work. You are falling for the brainwashing of the pro illegal aliens, which is to first disparage the American worker in order to justify illegal immigration!!! American workers take less time off than any of the other top industrialized nations!!! NEVER forget that illegal aliens are coming here to take advantage of what we have already established!!!! NEVER forget that!
would you work for what a Mexican worker gets paid ? I don't think so .
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#8 Mar 17, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
would you work for what a Mexican worker gets paid ? I don't think so .
...and your point is?!!!
sba131

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you craazy?!!! Americans want to work. You are falling for the brainwashing of the pro illegal aliens, which is to first disparage the American worker in order to justify illegal immigration!!! American workers take less time off than any of the other top industrialized nations!!! NEVER forget that illegal aliens are coming here to take advantage of what we have already established!!!! NEVER forget that!
Exactly Mag. Unfortunately I have an illness with no cure and am forced to accept SS.$900. I told them to take their food stamps and cell phone and shove it. I am a care giver and do other part time jobs.. Will be going to school to become a Phebotomist. I don't buy that won't work crap!

Location hidden

#10 Mar 18, 2013
truth wrote:
now just because you are too lazy to work don't include the rest of us,illegal aliens are not needed and do not do the jobs American citizens will not do. there is no job citizens will not do that is a lie of the illegal alien lobby.
truth

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>now just because you are too lazy to work don't include the rest of us,illegal aliens are not needed and do not do the jobs American citizens will not do. there is no job citizens will not do that is a lie of the illegal alien lobby.
there are all kinds of of jobs here in the USA We won't do so let them do it . Your black president that you voted for not going to do nothing about it .

Location hidden

#12 Mar 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
there are all kinds of of jobs here in the USA We won't do so let them do it . Your black president that you voted for not going to do nothing about it .
now just do to the few losers who refuse to do manual labor there is no need for illegal aliens, we have enough slime doing crimes here without the import of others.

the best thing for our country would be get rid of all illegals and cut all ties with all countries to our south.
truth

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>now just do to the few losers who refuse to do manual labor there is no need for illegal aliens, we have enough slime doing crimes here without the import of others.

the best thing for our country would be get rid of all illegals and cut all ties with all countries to our south.
our four father was immigrate at one time to the USA . they came here to better themselves . So why can't the mexican do the same ?
sba131

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
our four father was immigrate at one time to the USA . they came here to better themselves . So why can't the mexican do the same ?

The mexicans are here now bettering themselves at our and your expense.......get it? I know friends who dig ditches, mow lawns, and paint homes to feed their families. And they are Americans.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
what laws were here when our forefathers came? was there welfare and freebees?

see the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On the relativity of heroes and heroism, Part 1 Jun 3 alandbusch 1
News Basingstoke hospital staff will travel to Nepal... May '15 maybe needed at home 1
News Join in on Aldershot's Nepalese debate (Jun '11) Apr '15 bart 48
News Chimney fire at Southampton home Apr '15 Cleaner Chimneys 1
News Developers refuse to name road after councillor... Apr '15 Mary Nash 1
News Teacher accused of abducting 14-year-old girl (Feb '11) Mar '15 Fin 67
News Mathematics of a Crop Circle (Dec '10) Mar '15 Mathematics of a 2
More from around the web