Terror fears over Syria Britons

Nov 21, 2013 Full story: Hampshire Chronicle 9

Security experts fear that Britons who have travelled to fight in Syria may seek to radicalise others when they return to the UK.

Full Story
Baytmanagement

Europe

#1 Nov 21, 2013
Do you need a job in Qatar or kawaiti?
Please contact our customer care service on +447024068236 for assistance.
Thank you
Dud Fivers

UK

#2 Nov 21, 2013
perhaps we shouldn't allow them back in? If they are so keen to get shot at, they could join the British Army - after all , they always CLAIM to be British , don't they? fighting for "The caliphate of islam" isn't really all that British anyway.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#3 Nov 21, 2013
Dud Fivers wrote:
perhaps we shouldn't allow them back in? If they are so keen to get shot at, they could join the British Army - after all , they always CLAIM to be British , don't they? fighting for "The caliphate of islam" isn't really all that British anyway.
I listened to these animls on tv last night,its clear they are mentaly deranged and have overdosed on Religious fanatasism,i hope the SAA incinerates every last one of them,they went to Syria to kill Syrians,i believe our Government has turned a blind eye because they have the same agenda of overthrowing the Syrian Government,i hope the SAA don't take any of these bastards prisoner.
Ole Gunnar Svenson

Nicosia, Cyprus

#4 Nov 22, 2013
What an immoral title that you have displayed!
There is no such animal as Syria Britons, now if you meant moslems from Britain (these moslems were allowed into Britain because they probably would have starved in there country where no standards of education or health may exist in all probability) the British state should bar their reentry into Britain. And by the way, islam is not a religion, it is a particular social system in backward and starving countries.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#5 Nov 22, 2013
Ole Gunnar Svenson wrote:
What an immoral title that you have displayed!
There is no such animal as Syria Britons, now if you meant moslems from Britain (these moslems were allowed into Britain because they probably would have starved in there country where no standards of education or health may exist in all probability) the British state should bar their reentry into Britain. And by the way, islam is not a religion, it is a particular social system in backward and starving countries.
They were born in Britain you clown,and of course Islam is a religion,these people belong to a warped idea of Religion.
Dud Fivers

UK

#6 Nov 22, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>They were born in Britain you clown,and of course Islam is a religion,these people belong to a warped idea of Religion.
it is also a very poor and old-fashioned social system, based on slavery and subjugation of women. So he is right about that. I don't care if they were born here - they have NO loyalty and are traitors in waiting.
Ole Gunnar Svenson

Nicosia, Cyprus

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>They were born in Britain you clown,and of course Islam is a religion,these people belong to a warped idea of Religion.
Listen you gumba jerkheaded schmuck, just because someone is born in one country other than his ancestry doesn't make her or him look iridescent. If, for example, a Norwegian is born in Pakistan or Somalia then this individual will definitely not be classified a Paki or Somali.
Now in the West moslems are given citizenship out of pity or remorse as we regard moslems even inferior to animals.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#8 Nov 22, 2013
who="Dud Fivers"]<quoted text>it is also a very poor and old-fashioned social system, based on slavery and subjugation of women. So he is right about that. I don't care if they were born here - they have NO loyalty and are traitors in waiting.
They are Terrorists driven by Religious lunacy,what I would like to know is why our Government seems to turn a blind eye to them leaving for Turkey and crossing into Syria,probably because the Government has the same agenda of overthrowing Assad,thats the sort of filth most of our Politicians are,they actually support Terrorist when it furthers their agenda.
Vgilante take the streets

Mosjøen, Norway

#9 Nov 23, 2013
Ole Gunnar Svenson wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you gumba jerkheaded schmuck, just because someone is born in one country other than his ancestry doesn't make her or him look iridescent. If, for example, a Norwegian is born in Pakistan or Somalia then this individual will definitely not be classified a Paki or Somali.
Now in the West moslems are given citizenship out of pity or remorse as we regard moslems even inferior to animals.
Hear hear my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unseen WW1 photos uncovered Nov 18 benedict123 2
Willmett Solicitors believed to be in administr... (Dec '09) Nov 17 Bobbo 1,208
Snow in Bucharest on Christmas and New Year's Eve (Nov '13) Nov 13 exploramum 2
Vodafone Starts Audit Into Possible Tax Fraud a... Oct 27 shanorie 1
Chinese students' A 17m boost to local economy Oct '14 SettingSon 3
Faster internet for rural areas of Basingstoke ... Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
RUSI Director Dr Jonathan Eyal FCO MI6 MURDER S... Sep '14 Stuart Furness 1

Hampshire County, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE