Polar weather hits Wales - with more ...

Polar weather hits Wales - with more on the way

There are 1 comment on the IcNorthWales story from Dec 17, 2010, titled Polar weather hits Wales - with more on the way. In it, IcNorthWales reports that:

A SECOND icy blast hit North Wales yesterday with yet more snow to follow. By mid afternoon yesterday, rain was turning into sleet with temperatures dropping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IcNorthWales.

Slim

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 20, 2010
http://www.thestar.com/news/article/909553--s...

Related Topix: Gwynedd County, Wales, United Kingdom, Flintshire County, Wales, World News, Powys County, Wales, Weather, Gwynedd, PA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwynedd County, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battered! An air ambulance paramedic took this ... Jan '16 Mr Ed 1
News Three cleared of drugs charges at Caernarfon Cr... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rook 2
News Winston Roddick: I acted in 'right and proper m... (Aug '13) Jul '15 Caledfwlch 3
News More train trouble as fares rise (Jan '15) May '15 marky66 4
News Location for UK's spaceport narrowed down to 6 ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Taffanaut 1
News Bible trek story of Mary Jones inspires opening... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pascal Caillette 2
News Police dispersal order for Bangor teens (Jun '12) Oct '14 Pascal Caillette 4
More from around the web