Growing support for gay marriage in Britain

Dec 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

LONDON: Nearly two-thirds of British people support plans to introduce gay marriage, according to a poll published on Thursday which showed growing backing for the reform.

Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
This Furor

Bristol, UK

#2 Dec 27, 2012
The MP's & Lords swear other to Sovereign and God.

If the oath swearers support queer marriage they are in violation of their creed; the bible, their sovereign; HRH Queen Elizabeth & their relationship with god.

I do not support faggots at all, they are pedophiles that operate within the liberal laws who will in time push for legalized child rape. Sodomites.
doodah

London, UK

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Homosexuals are gay.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 27, 2012
doodah wrote:
Homosexuals are gay.
Obviously....
Irish

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Each to their own and all that stuff.
cymru

London, UK

#8 Dec 27, 2012
I don't particularly like it, but it's not my life.

I'm not going to tell them they have to live by my standards. Good luck to them. I just don't want to hear about it.

“Laugh, Live, Love”

Since: Dec 12

Nottingham

#9 Dec 27, 2012
It must be all old fuddy duddys on here! In this day and age people need to get over themselves! Gays and lesbians exist so get over yourself and u are going to hear about it just like we have to hear about straight people.. Only religious freaks and small minded people are obsessed with arguing that its wrong! Maybe you are in the closet and that's why it bothers u and if not why are u so effected by hearing about it. Its perfectic the way u carry on. U are like a plague that needs to be got rid of. Time for the new age of open minded people get rid of the religious freaks and fucking perfectic little people who cnt stand hearing about it get the fuck over yourself! What's wrong with u clearly have mental issues.. Gays lesbians gays lesbians.

hahaha omg your hearing it to much now I bet u are getting so angry just reading this maybe it will give u a heart attack fingers crossed ya weirdos! Live and let live and stop trying to say we should hide being gay or lesbian! You don't hide your sexuality! Why should we.. Go on say it I dare ya let's here your discrimination and ur pure prejudice against anything that's different. God there's racist people on here, now I see there's also homophobes on here so much hate in your lifes. Go hug a tree or something lol :P losers!
cymru

London, UK

#10 Dec 27, 2012
sky_blue_lea wrote:
It must be all old fuddy duddys on here! In this day and age people need to get over themselves! Gays and lesbians exist so get over yourself and u are going to hear about it just like we have to hear about straight people.. Only religious freaks and small minded people are obsessed with arguing that its wrong! Maybe you are in the closet and that's why it bothers u and if not why are u so effected by hearing about it. Its perfectic the way u carry on. U are like a plague that needs to be got rid of. Time for the new age of open minded people get rid of the religious freaks and fucking perfectic little people who cnt stand hearing about it get the fuck over yourself! What's wrong with u clearly have mental issues.. Gays lesbians gays lesbians.
hahaha omg your hearing it to much now I bet u are getting so angry just reading this maybe it will give u a heart attack fingers crossed ya weirdos! Live and let live and stop trying to say we should hide being gay or lesbian! You don't hide your sexuality! Why should we.. Go on say it I dare ya let's here your discrimination and ur pure prejudice against anything that's different. God there's racist people on here, now I see there's also homophobes on here so much hate in your lifes. Go hug a tree or something lol :P losers!
Had any luck yet finding some weirdo to send you his toss muck?

“Laugh, Live, Love”

Since: Dec 12

Nottingham

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Actually yes :) thanks for asking my love. U sound mad are you mad you should go tree hugging. So much hate in your life. U clearly just need a chat are u ok?

“Laugh, Live, Love”

Since: Dec 12

Nottingham

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Oh and cymryu whatever the eff your name means lol! Is that all you got. Wow what a come back haha looks like you have lost this battle if that's all you got to say to all my parrs! I like how u tried tho! Better luck next time
SUPERIOR WHITE PERSON

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Poofters are disgusting.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 27, 2012
This Furor wrote:
The MP's & Lords swear other to Sovereign and God.
If the oath swearers support queer marriage they are in violation of their creed; the bible, their sovereign; HRH Queen Elizabeth & their relationship with god.
I do not support faggots at all, they are pedophiles that operate within the liberal laws who will in time push for legalized child rape. Sodomites.
Wow, aren't you a bigoted POS

“Laugh, Live, Love”

Since: Dec 12

Nottingham

#15 Dec 27, 2012
To many older folk on here. old fashioners. I'm guessing ur a religious freak to - _-

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#16 Dec 27, 2012
SUPERIOR WHITE PERSON wrote:
Poofters are disgusting.
That's sweet of you dear, but I should probably tell you that your opinion of us is actually a lot higher and certainly more polite than our opinion of you at the moment.

PS. Change your name, you're embarrassing the race. Wanker.
SUPERIOR WHITE PERSON

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>That's sweet of you dear, but I should probably tell you that your opinion of us is actually a lot higher and certainly more polite than our opinion of you at the moment.
PS. Change your name, you're embarrassing the race. Wanker.
I don't give a fark about your opinion, freak! Go rim your bf!
SUPERIOR WHITE PERSON

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Ewww! Poo addicts!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Dec 27, 2012
SUPERIOR WHITE PERSON wrote:
Ewww! Poo addicts!
great,just what we need on here, another skat queen
doronron

London, UK

#20 Dec 27, 2012
muslims can marry,
the mentally ill can marry,
spastics can marry,
pedos can marry,
so may as well let sh't divers marry.

MY LOGIC IS INFALLIBLE, like a vulcan.

“Laugh, Live, Love”

Since: Dec 12

Nottingham

#21 Dec 27, 2012
SUPERIOR WHITE PERSON wrote:
Ewww! Poo addicts!
Another immature weirdo. This page is for growing support for gay marriage. Why are you here? Get off this page if you don't support it and create your perfetic hate campaign somewhere else. Learn to read the title of the page before you put your pointless comments

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#22 Dec 27, 2012
SUPERIOR WHITE PERSON wrote:
I don't give a fark about your opinion, freak! Go rim your bf!
Your post just screams otherwise cupcake. If you didn't give a fark what my opinion was, you wouldn't have responded, let alone reply with your knickers in a twist like this. I'd tell you to go do whatever you do with your girlfriend, but I get the impression that your heterosexuality remains strictly theoretical and the closest you've ever gotten to the opposite sex is your right hand and your imagination.
doronron

London, UK

#23 Dec 27, 2012
I don't like gays with there flat tummys and lack of BO. I don't want them to be happy...so they should be allowed to marry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greater London County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 43 min English John 1,397
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 1 hr more poles less r... 2,631
1,400 children sexually exploited over 16 years... 18 hr Infidels 7
Cameron praises 'single market' UK Thu Dave 1
Careers In Health Care Are Growing In The Dalla... Thu Liberal forever 9
First case of Ebola at London hospital Wed joy 9
London Landlord fined for renting flat that cou... Wed Mail Order Ting Tong 15
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greater London County, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••