Seven in court on child sex charges

Seven in court on child sex charges

There are 100 comments on the Hampshire Chronicle story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Seven in court on child sex charges. In it, Hampshire Chronicle reports that:

Seven men have appeared in court charged with a range of offences against a 14-year-old girl, including rape, attempted rape and human trafficking for sexual exploitation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampshire Chronicle.

Eat da poo poo

London, UK

#66 Mar 20, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>Think I'm afraid? Dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT
Eat da poo poo!
levi

United States

#67 Mar 20, 2013
Work Bitchh wrote:
<quoted text>When did he ever say he (Giggs) was rich, he's a paddy pike ponce.
LOL, hell, the bastard lives in govt funded houseing and draws a 'stupid' check from the govt. He's so poor that when he lit a match to fire up his cigarette the roaches in his house started singing,' clap you hands, stomp your feet, praise the lord cause we got heat!'
levi

United States

#68 Mar 20, 2013
GiGGSY wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna hit you with my dong you faggy red injun owl hooter..!
Gotta have one before you can hit someone with it, sugar pops. LMAO
Tvor said you reminded him of a dentist,' relax, lean back, you wont feel a thing'.
levi

United States

#69 Mar 20, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't encourage them Levi.
Yeah, you're right man. But they are so damn annoying. No one can get on here and have a decent conversation without them jumping in and starting their bs.
I know this has to be the only place they'd do that, if they were out in the public doing this some English lad would flatten their face, deball em, hang em, and gut em. Damn, wish they screw up once and go out in public! lol
Gay Red Savage

London, UK

#70 Mar 20, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, there was a rapist executed just last friday in my home state. You try another tactic muslim lover.
No one has ever been executed for rape, savage forked tongue ball licker.

Now tell the truth and admit you mum takes it up her pooper for money to buy firewater, to drink while she cries herself to sleep wishing your dad was still around. Do you miss him?
luther

London, UK

#71 Mar 20, 2013
Gay Red Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Now tell the truth and admit you mum takes it up her pooper for money to buy firewater, to drink while she cries herself to sleep wishing your dad was still around. Do you miss him?
So sad.
Gay Red Fairy

UK

#72 Mar 20, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you're right man. But they are so damn annoying. No one can get on here and have a decent conversation without them jumping in and starting their bs.
I know this has to be the only place they'd do that, if they were out in the public doing this some English lad would flatten their face, deball em, hang em, and gut em. Damn, wish they screw up once and go out in public! lol
Yeah right advice from a Jewish pedophile to a red injun poofter...LMAOF
luther

London, UK

#73 Mar 20, 2013
Gay Red Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure his dad loved him, anyway.
levi

United States

#75 Mar 20, 2013
Gay Red Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, dont sit there and tell me I dont know whats going on just miles from my own home you usless cocksucker.
My parents are dead dude, so you insults about them dont do me any damage at all. Wanna try something else you lil shit colored muslam?
How many times must the people of England flush before they're rid of you?
haha

London, UK

#76 Mar 20, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, dont sit there and tell me I dont know whats going on just miles from my own home you usless cocksucker.
My parents are dead dude, so you insults about them dont do me any damage at all. Wanna try something else you lil shit colored muslam?
Did she get aids from one of her tricks and then pass it on to your dad?
Gay Red Fairy

UK

#77 Mar 20, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, dont sit there and tell me I dont know whats going on just miles from my own home you usless cocksucker.
Spank me on my native buttocks .. With my dads feathers.. Ooh baby. Baby..
Gay Red Savage

London, UK

#78 Mar 20, 2013
levi wrote:
Still with the forked tounge? NO_ONE has ever been executed for rape in the US. I guess it's true there in no such thing as a honest injun, just savge drunks lamenting their cowardice and wimpishness throughout their pitiful and undignified history. Your mum just pooped you out and left you there in the same backalley where she conceived you.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#79 Mar 20, 2013
Gay Red Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Still with the forked tounge? NO_ONE has ever been executed for rape in the US. I guess it's true there in no such thing as a honest injun, just savge drunks lamenting their cowardice and wimpishness throughout their pitiful and undignified history. Your mum just pooped you out and left you there in the same backalley where she conceived you.
The sob raped two small children, killed their mom and stepdad, so dude, stfu.
Im only going to do this for one time, after five minutes its gone. Check out my next post, do I look 'red' to you?
BTW, for once in your life, be a man, quit useing so many different names, one, two maybe, but hell dude, you have created your own little personal community.
You must be a sad lonely lil fag to have to create so many imaginary friends.
levi

United States

#81 Mar 20, 2013
Going, going, gone.
Gay Red Savage

London, UK

#82 Mar 20, 2013
zackerylevi wrote:
<quoted text>The sob raped two small children, killed their mom and stepdad, so dude, stfu.
Im only going to do this for one time, after five minutes its gone. Check out my next post, do I look 'red' to you?
BTW, for once in your life, be a man, quit useing so many different names, one, two maybe, but hell dude, you have created your own little personal community.
You must be a sad lonely lil fag to have to create so many imaginary friends.
Then he was executed for murder you backward illiterate orphan dick.
levi

United States

#83 Mar 20, 2013
Gay Red Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he was executed for murder you backward illiterate orphan dick.
actually yes, and no. The couple lived for several months in the ICU, his sentence was handed down before they died.
Damn dude, you're so uptight and hostile, you sound like one of those guys who suffer from sds (small dick syndrome)
Gay Red Fairy

UK

#85 Mar 20, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>actually yes, and no. The couple lived for several months in the ICU, his sentence was handed down before they died.
Damn dude, you're so uptight and hostile, you sound like one of those guys who suffer from sds (small dick syndrome)
You are an orphan dick...? Yes or No you filthy Indian shitt bag ..
Grim Raper

London, UK

#86 Mar 21, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>Think I'm afraid? Dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT
Be afraid be very afraid lol
Adam

London, UK

#87 Mar 21, 2013
levi wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, there was a rapist executed just last friday in my home state. You try another tactic muslim lover.
Another baseless fact?!! No one can get executed for rape in any American state!!!
red negro

London, UK

#88 Mar 21, 2013
supersonic homo wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy way to settle this. What was his name? I'll look it up and post back if he was executed for being a kiddy fiddler. Not checking tonight - gotta sleep.
Seems like the poof was talking poop, Or he'd have mentioned the name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greater London County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carnival celebration of London by Ilford pupils Mon sure is gooood 1
News The Dixie Chicks Are BACK Mon Paris Cowboy 27
News Pride grand marshal David Furnish reflects on g... Sun Chug Norris 2
News Things To Do In London: Friday 26 June 2015 Sat Dinie 3
News Jewish Defence League activist wins appeal agai... Jun 27 ZyklonB 2
News SNP threatens fresh referendum unless Scotland ... Jun 26 James 16
News What are the top 10 happiest postcode area in L... Jun 26 Mahatma Smith 4
More from around the web