Nurse Who Took Royal Prank Call Dead ...

Nurse Who Took Royal Prank Call Dead In Suspected Suicide

There are 201 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Nurse Who Took Royal Prank Call Dead In Suspected Suicide. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

The London nurse who took a prank call this week from radio station disc jockeys pretending to be members of the royal family has been found dead days later, according to news reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Bryn Mawr, PA

#217 Mar 2, 2013
The big island, the land of colonial invaders still living off the perception that the royals are something special. The country of arrogant pricks and billigerent a holes.

Considering the reaction to Princess Di's relationship to Fiad, to naked prince pictures from Vegas and the telephoto lense picture in France I'd say loyal royals either pressured or coerced her 'to quit' OR she was eliminated as part of a deterrent & punative message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greater London County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet The East London Strippers Collective 6 hr Dinie 1
News London Had Horseless Buses When Dickens Was A T... Sep 30 WPG Bus Rapid Tra... 2
News British jihadi de-radicalization plan teetering... Sep 30 Nigels mum 46
News Spencer Mitchell Steinberg, 43, of Lodge End, R... (Mar '13) Sep 29 Jan k hater 26
News Battle of Loos 100th anniversary: Havering fami... Sep 28 Shoal Lake 40 Rez 1
News 'Cosmonauts' Exhibition Offers Rare Look at Sov... Sep 20 Aeronaut 3
News It's all change at Corrie... New producer is un... Sep 20 Canuck Conservati... 2
More from around the web