Marcus Innocent was fatally shot in the stomach in Lord Warwick Street, Woolwich

Dec 23, 2012 Full story: This is Local London 14

A DARTFORD man has been charged with the murder of Marcus Innocent, who was gunned down in Woolwich in November.

Full Story
Anon

UK

#1 Dec 23, 2012
INNOCENT.!!

My arse.
This Furor

Bristol, UK

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Death by GSW to the stomach is caused by a poor aim. Should have aimed for the head.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#4 Dec 23, 2012
G-IGGSY wrote:
Was he a coon..??
Is the Pope Catholic?
Anonymous

Worcester Park, UK

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Why are people so ignorant and quick to make assumptions if they don't know the facts. What has the relevance of his skin colour got anything do with it.....Get a life and try and use your head rather than your arse.
Anonymous

Worcester Park, UK

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Are you a dog?
G-IGGSY wrote:
Was he a coon.??
doobiedoo

London, UK

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Then go ahead and ignore the problem amongst blacks in London. The problem won't go away simply by denial.
Anonymous wrote:
Why are people so ignorant and quick to make assumptions if they don't know the facts. What has the relevance of his skin colour got anything do with it.....Get a life and try and use your head rather than your arse.
Mush

UK

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Oi giggsy u silly piece of crap don't use them words cos colour means nothing mug an a promise I make to u is if u use such a word again an I see it ill hunt u down an kill u.... WORD
mush

UK

#14 Jan 12, 2013
U pick the racists word but like I promised after u use it ill find u and ur be as gone as marcus you silly little mug thats the promise.
BILLIE PIPER

London, UK

#16 Jan 30, 2013
G-IGGSY wrote:
Was he a coon..??
HOW WILL UR MUM LIKE HER VAGINA SLIT?
BILLIE PIPER

London, UK

#18 Jan 30, 2013
G-IGGSY wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you blow me before you kill me ? Also maybe give me an anal massage and let me do ass to mouth on you stupid wog..!!
Last wishes and shit...
HOW WILL UR MUM LIKE AN EPILATOR SHOVED UP HER VAGINA?
None

UK

#24 Apr 29, 2013
What is wrong with all you's! A man was killed people have been arressted and all you can do is slag each other off and threaten each other with killing and violence! You all have serious issues!
LONDONITE

London, UK

#25 Apr 28, 2014
killers were white, victim was black
annyomous

UK

#26 May 5, 2014
Its such a shame to think a mans life as bin taken buy a thugged group of gang member may juatice be served for marcus family a mother who's left craving for her son. And a daughter left weeping for her daddy r.I.p marcus may justice be served and may all them scum people get what they deserve its a pitty to think there trying to set a potest up to say there inncoents when they know full well what each of there part was.... May just be served for mr marcus innocent scum bagsss rott in hell
Anyone is wasteman

London, UK

#27 May 7, 2014
Anon wrote:
INNOCENT.!!
My arse.
get ure facts right u dumb idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greater London County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 39 min Rastas mubute 4,693
Thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses 'seek God's Ki... 1 hr kjw51 193
Whole community has duty to guard against extre... 2 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 1
Archbishop Justin Welby: a There is a possibili... 2 hr RevKen 13
Independence for Scotland? 16 hr dillon 186
Buckingham Palace Sir Alan Reid Keeper of Privy... Tue Stuart Furness 1
Andrea Faustini is out of the X Factor Mon Output 1