UK Sikhs reeling from Wisconsin attack

Aug 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Iol.co.za

Members of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin listen to FBI Special Agent in Charge, Teresa Carlson, during a news conference in a municipal building in Oak Creek, Wis.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Giggsys Mum

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

I've never done a seek bloke before.

What are they like.??

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

This was a very sad event for all.
Sensible Fred

Epsom, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

What can anyone say? Just terrible and tragic.

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

disgusting

sikhs in my experiences are just quiet, humble , holy buggers

The people who hate on them are just evil and cowardly

I wish Sikhs would take out their swords and start slaying these vermin on the streets
Fez Khan

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Boom boom boom everybody say sikho's Sicko's! Sikh's are just stupid people.
Fez Khan

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Sikh's aren't humble their arrogant and ignorant as well as ugly!
Sensible Fred

Epsom, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Fez Khan wrote:
Sikhs are good people. Your puerile comments are childish and unwelcome.
mypenishuge

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Why target sikhs, what about muslims?
drummond

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

I wouldn't mind if they all went back to India(not nearly as much as I want Pakis to go back to Pakiland) but certainly not murder them.

They appear not to scrounge and fill up council estates and crime is low amongst the group, no peados, muggers etc. unlike pakis and monkeys.
Mr BUNGAWALA

Banbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

black muslims the worse kind of scum
louke

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh lordy if only we could get our hands on all these guns the Muslims would b on their hands an knees pleading to go back to the shanty towns they came from.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Fez Khan wrote:
Sikh's aren't humble their arrogant and ignorant as well as ugly!
You're mistaking Sikhs for Muslims, get it right.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

louke wrote:
Oh lordy if only we could get our hands on all these guns the Muslims would b on their hands an knees pleading to go back to the shanty towns they came from.
We don't need guns, just stop their benefits and kick them out of their council homes. They'll soon get the message.
clover

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

voices of reason wrote:
disgusting
sikhs in my experiences are just quiet, humble , holy buggers
The people who hate on them are just evil and cowardly
I wish Sikhs would take out their swords and start slaying these vermin on the streets
You're really conflicted. Seek help.
pops

Morpeth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Fez Khan wrote:
i see sikhs r stupid hay.that what u think sikhs dont rape teenage girl like u muslims i see ur brothers(muslims)at it again this time in telford dat why we diffa from u pakistani rapist scum plus we dont marry our sisters.when we call anyone a sister does not matter what race or colour u may b we would not think of her as a sexual object like ur ppl do so u tell me who is stupid now.the other thing is we sikhs get on with evryone but u muslims dont we r liked by most and ur ppl r hated most fact i can go on and on but i am not dat shallow like u. my parents have given me lots of love and taught me to respect everyone.but i would hate to think how u was drag up must be hard living in council house 3 bedrooms and 10 kid living on handouts.GET LOST U TROLL

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

pops wrote:
<quoted text>i see sikhs r stupid hay.that what u think sikhs dont rape teenage girl like u muslims i see ur brothers(muslims)at it again this time in telford dat why we diffa from u pakistani rapist scum plus we dont marry our sisters.when we call anyone a sister does not matter what race or colour u may b we would not think of her as a sexual object like ur ppl do so u tell me who is stupid now.the other thing is we sikhs get on with evryone but u muslims dont we r liked by most and ur ppl r hated most fact i can go on and on but i am not dat shallow like u. my parents have given me lots of love and taught me to respect everyone.but i would hate to think how u was drag up must be hard living in council house 3 bedrooms and 10 kid living on handouts.GET LOST U TROLL
I've been to many parties attended, and sometimes organised by Sikhs for everyone. Never been invited to a Muslim party.(never heard of any either then fun is not an Islamic thing)
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Sensible Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Sikhs are good people. Your puerile comments are childish and unwelcome.
Finally you said something worthwhile!!!!!

Sadly though you aren't really in any place to look down on other people for being religious bigots.
drummond

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to many parties attended, and sometimes organised by Sikhs for everyone. Never been invited to a Muslim party.(never heard of any either then fun is not an Islamic thing)
Muslims hate sikhs, whites...anyone who is happy. They won't be happy till everyone is as miserable and hate filled as they are.
Sensible Fred

Epsom, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally you said something worthwhile!!!!!
Sadly though you aren't really in any place to look down on other people for being religious bigots.
I'm not a religious bigot by any stretch of the imagination.

Right minded people don't like the dangerous bigotry that is inherent in Islam, and they most certainly do not like the paedophile gangs you've been defending.

Get over it, you pathetic left-wing prick.
eddie

Melvindale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Can I just say that ive been in Europe for 4 months and in britian for 3 weeks now, its cool but all I hear is how foreigners are taking over, but when I look around all I see is white people. I thought Europe would more multicultural and frankly alittle less racist.

P.S. the Sikh thing is awful, just such a waste of life for nothing. I guess we have a racism problem too but we have far more foreign people in America than Europe does and it seems less tolerant here day to day in regular life than at home. That's just my opinion so don't start freaking out at me, if I'm wrong tell me respectfully please. At home we fully expect to see people from all over world all the time. If everyone was white it would be weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••