The Beatles arrive in America, 1964

Feb 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Channel3000

The Mississippi River is rocked by earthquakes, Baltimore burns, Chaplin debuts "The Tramp," The Beatles arrive in America, and space shuttle astronauts make the first untethered spacewalk, all on this day.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yippie i o

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 7, 2013
 
Catholic Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

"I want to hold your han...han..hand, I want to hold your hand".

paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Catholic Girl wrote:
"I want to hold your han...han..hand, I want to hold your hand".
..the first Beatle song I's ..heard..eh..yada u u
supersonic wanker

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Catholic Girl wrote:
"I want to hold your han...han..hand, I want to hold your hand".
You can hold my willy...
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

..sick....heal thyself...first..then ..sing...eh..
Catholic Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

That's ok supersonic, my arms are not long enough to cross the Atlantic.

So What's your favorite Beatles songs?

there are so many of them. One of my favorites is "Act Naturally".
supersonic honky troll

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 8, 2013
 
Catholic Girl wrote:
That's ok supersonic, my arms are not long enough to cross the Atlantic.

So What's your favorite Beatles songs?

there are so many of them. One of my favorites is "Act Naturally".
None really not a beatles fan.. John Lennon had some amazing hits as a solo artist as did George Harrison.
Catholic Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Hi, as the beatles song goes, "All you need is Love".
It was a tragic loss to our world the day John Lennon died.

Ringo is still around, around 71 yrs. of age i think. wow are we beatle fans getting old.

I think the act naturally was a ringo song.
In the 60's when beatles appeared, their music brought the young people together and in a positive way.
Since I'm old and out of link, do you know of any musicial group today that has the same affect on the young people?
Can you recollect when John & Yoko spend days in bed in Lucern. One of these days, i'll make it to amsterdamn and stay in that Hilton if it's still around.

All I am saying is Give Peace a Chance.
supersonic honky troll

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 8, 2013
 
Catholic Girl wrote:
Hi, as the beatles song goes, "All you need is Love".
It was a tragic loss to our world the day John Lennon died.

Ringo is still around, around 71 yrs. of age i think. wow are we beatle fans getting old.

I think the act naturally was a ringo song.
In the 60's when beatles appeared, their music brought the young people together and in a positive way.
Since I'm old and out of link, do you know of any musicial group today that has the same affect on the young people?
Can you recollect when John & Yoko spend days in bed in Lucern. One of these days, i'll make it to amsterdamn and stay in that Hilton if it's still around.

All I am saying is Give Peace a Chance.
Is ringo alive..? Hope he is, but not certain..
Catholic Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Yes alive and still well. Running a restrauant somewhere. A few yrs ago he stated that he would not sign any more autographs.
Oh well, his choice. He was probably getting annoyed alot with requests.
anon

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 8, 2013
 
Can't stand the Beatles.
Always hated them as a band. Wings too. Paul I feel sorry for. Keeps marrying women who want his money. He can nevr know for sure how much is love n how much it is they want his Money. Big price to pay. Nevr b another Linda.
Catholic Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Wells anon, why are you on this post if you hate the beatles, that's treason in my records.
to bad you don't know good music when you hear it.

Paul had a great love affair with Linda. It was a true love affair. first wife in case you didn't know. He has good upstanding children from that marriage. The second marriage was most likely due to his broken heart from loosing Linda. Of course the other wives are all gold diggers. I'm not sure if he has #3 under his belt yet.

Take care and enjoy the music.
Giggs

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

We all live in a yellow submarine!
Catholic Girl

Linthicum Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

and our friends are all aboard....many more of the live next door...

.......the birds begin to sing

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 9, 2013
 
Catholic Girl wrote:
"I want to hold your han...han..hand, I want to hold your hand".
I well remember the British invasion...I was already out of high school and working. A friend of mine and I actually bought Beatle wigs :)
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

..Sir PAUL McCartney has one of me ..home-made ART-Cards...yada u u...
Catholic Girl

Linthicum Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

British invasion certainly gave Piere Cardin good start. Wasn't it his suite design they wore on the Ed Sullivan show?

Paul, there's a possibility Paul McCartney could some how make your cards famous.

Sargent Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band...
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

7

2

1

Catholic Girl wrote:
British invasion certainly gave Piere Cardin good start. Wasn't it his suite design they wore on the Ed Sullivan show?
Paul, there's a possibility Paul McCartney could some how make your cards famous.
Sargent Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band...
...putting Me ''humble-pie'' aside,here....maybe...The Queen,Charles,willie neslon,...Garth Brooks,..the Bush Family ,the Clintons..princess Caroline...Lee Iaccoca...Hirhito...on and on...over some ..20..years,here..yada u u
Catholic Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Love your response.
"Mother's little helper..." oops that was Jeffereson Airplane.
Love live the beatles music..
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

Catholic Girl wrote:
Love your response.
"Mother's little helper..." oops that was Jeffereson Airplane.
Love live the beatles music..
...yes ..amen..yada u u...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greater London County, England Discussions

Search the Greater London County, England Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Over 1m Nigerians live in London - Mayor of London (May '13) 15 hr John 186
Public meeting over London's 'housing crisis' Fri Wilbert 11
Voters 'think politicians liars' Apr 15 Velvet MJK 3
Man charged with Maureen Cosgrove murder (Sep '09) Apr 15 Friend 17
Worldwide News-Hollywood-Hottest new fusion-hip... Apr 14 Batch 37 Pain Is Good 12
Foreign buyers dominate London market Apr 14 James 4
Summer of Love: Beyond London Apr 14 Richard 6
•••
•••
•••
•••