11 sentenced for abusing patients

Oct 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Oxford Times

Eleven members of staff caught on camera abusing patients at a scandal-hit private hospital are due to be sentenced.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

What else can you expect from profit driven health care??!!
TVOR

Calne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
What else can you expect from profit driven health care??!!
I wanna be raped by YOUUUUU nobody else but you ... bop bop ba dum ... raped by you faggie

“TVOR”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amusing..!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 26, 2012
 
TVOR wrote:
Amusing..!!
Hardly.

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

This is exactly the reason why some families/individuals with retard relatives dont want them to go into a home...Some bastard,will take liberties with them, and the carers wont know the full extent of their relatives suffering at the hands of wicked people...I couldn't believe it.. 11 PEOPLE CONVICTED!! Thats almost every person who works in that home!! SHOCKING AND DISGUSTING!! Why do these people take these jobs when they HAVE NO PATIENCE AND COMPASSION??
Giggs McFiggs

Calne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 26, 2012
 
Dinie wrote:
This is exactly the reason why some families/individuals with retard relatives dont want them to go into a home...Some bastard,will take liberties with them, and the carers wont know the full extent of their relatives suffering at the hands of wicked people...I couldn't believe it.. 11 PEOPLE CONVICTED!! Thats almost every person who works in that home!! SHOCKING AND DISGUSTING!! Why do these people take these jobs when they HAVE NO PATIENCE AND COMPASSION??
Hope they get long sentences so people (if you can cal IT people) like tvor will sexually abuse them in prison.
TVOR

Calne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly.
Do you want IT ?

“TVOR”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly.
You are right.. I only find it amusing that some Lonely thing decides to post using my name..
Oliver Comwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 27, 2012
 
Dinie wrote:
This is exactly the reason why some families/individuals with retard relatives dont want them to go into a home...Some bastard,will take liberties with them, and the carers wont know the full extent of their relatives suffering at the hands of wicked people...I couldn't believe it.. 11 PEOPLE CONVICTED!! Thats almost every person who works in that home!! SHOCKING AND DISGUSTING!! Why do these people take these jobs when they HAVE NO PATIENCE AND COMPASSION??
They had the same mind set as those Concentration camp Guards,thats the depravity it can lead to if not checked.
Lisa

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 27, 2012
 
Dinie wrote:
This is exactly the reason why some families/individuals with retard relatives dont want them to go into a home...Some bastard,will take liberties with them, and the carers wont know the full extent of their relatives suffering at the hands of wicked people...I couldn't believe it.. 11 PEOPLE CONVICTED!! Thats almost every person who works in that home!! SHOCKING AND DISGUSTING!! Why do these people take these jobs when they HAVE NO PATIENCE AND COMPASSION??
Not all was jailed. Some got off. But the ones that got of,thy soak these people with water and grab their necks. So why was these not jailed?
O Sullivan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 27, 2012
 
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Not all was jailed. Some got off. But the ones that got of,thy soak these people with water and grab their necks. So why was these not jailed?
I'd say the ones who got off lass had small penises which are no good in prison.
Delbert The Dark Knight

Calne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 28, 2012
 
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> Not all was jailed. Some got off. But the ones that got of,thy soak these people with water and grab their necks. So why was these not jailed?
Shut your uneducated foul mouth, you dirty filthy gypsy prossie.
Figgsyy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 28, 2012
 
Delbert The Dark Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your uneducated foul mouth, you dirty filthy gypsy prossie.
She's the thick one...!! Lol
Cornelius The Crusader

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 28, 2012
 
Delbert The Dark Knight wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your uneducated foul mouth, you dirty filthy gypsy prossie.
She needs a tool up her and in her gob..!
Lil Coon

Calne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 28, 2012
 
Figgsyy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the thick one...!! Lol
You are not wrong there mate. Lol
Lil Coon

Calne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 28, 2012
 
Cornelius The Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs a tool up her and in her gob..!
Now you're talking my language. She needs punching in the face and kidneys and a good thorough nobbing, with a bit of ass to moujth thrown in for good measure. mmmmmmmmm niccccee aaaaahhh. Lol
Cornelius The Crusader

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 28, 2012
 
Lil Coon wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're talking my language. She needs punching in the face and kidneys and a good thorough nobbing, with a bit of ass to moujth thrown in for good measure. mmmmmmmmm niccccee aaaaahhh. Lol
PMSL ...
Fcuking Hilarious ...!

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 28, 2012
 
Sadly care for any vulnerable ppl attracts a disproportionate amount of abusers. It takes a lot of compassion & patience to work in these types of places & theres less ppl who have that than are needed. Having said that, as someone who used to work with elderly psychiatric patients, the majority still are decent & caring ppl. Not sure what the answer is, homes are needed for permanent or respite care cuz it's common not to be able to cope (at least not 24/7/365). A lot of places now have camera survallience, trouble is putting cameras in areas such as bathrooms/bedrooms of ppl who are not under section or criminals contravenes privacy laws. Seems we cant have it both ways...we want ppl to be protected but moan about their rights being infringed if there are too many cameras
Lisa

Newmarket, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 28, 2012
 
Figgsyy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the thick one...!! Lol
Wow! You done a few posts on here about me? All same person. Tramp
Pike Paki

Calne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 28, 2012
 
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You done a few posts on here about me? All same person. Tramp
Wrong you pike tart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••