Essex fatman to take on the IRA !!!

Essex fatman to take on the IRA !!!

Beau C

Wigan, UK

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Ongar fatso BILLY BOY MARTINDALE seems to now think he can take on the IRA by calling them mugs and writing "come meet me" on youtube after he recently srated to brown-nose UFF terrorist and homosexual Johnny Maddog Adair. Search youtube for his videos.
Please do not laugh at Billy Boys tattoo face though or he will call the police!!
billyboy martindale

UK

#2 Mar 14, 2012
beau you are a dead man, your old man is a mug and jenny bean is a black b*tch. her dead son is a crack head. come meet me you mongrel
Free Paul Groves

London, UK

#4 May 10, 2013
Classic post! LOL!
Angelo Mulvey

Anonymous Proxy

#7 May 11, 2013
I miss dressing up in womens clothes with my best mate Billy and yes i was the 4th man
Billy gone

Norwich, UK

#10 May 17, 2013
some of Silly Billy's video's

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJohnMonaghan/vi...
Whoopsey

Liverpool, UK

#11 May 17, 2013
Lol so funny the story of billy meeting Adair, I really will have to tell it one day... Left somebody feeling a little bit stupid and out of pocket.... Pmsl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Essex County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second member of IS execution cell identified a... 31 min MUSLAMASCUM 3
News The UK just shot back at the UN: Julian Assange... Sat Julian Assange a ... 1
News How To Have A Jimi Hendrix Experience In London Feb 3 Joy Bangla - Aust... 1
News Why have the white British left London? (Feb '13) Jan 29 Sam Nilson 136
News Dartford Kent Labs Releases Longinexx (Feb '11) Jan 29 Delguercio 30
News MP hits out at council for wasting money on adv... (Jul '12) Jan 29 Matt Cuthbert 3
News Doctors, the NHS and a headache for Jeremy Hunt... Jan 26 James 18
More from around the web