Suicide is coroner's verdict at inquest

Suicide is coroner's verdict at inquest

There are 2 comments on the Eastbourne Today story from May 22, 2011, titled Suicide is coroner's verdict at inquest. In it, Eastbourne Today reports that:

A 41-YEAR-OLD depressed man who had relationship difficulties was found hanging in the basement of a Polegate hairdressers after leaving a suicide note for his sister, an inquest has heard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eastbourne Today.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 May 22, 2011
IMO: It reads like the individual was on pharmacutical mind drugs for his depression. What drug was the individual on or did he attempt to ween himself off the toxic medication? Lots of deaths and craziness in the society from the drugs.

Death, violence and suicide by mind drugs

http://ssristories.com/index.php
Raina

UK

#3 Jan 31, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/wW5CNU only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Sussex County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One in ten mothers in Sussex smoke during pregn... Jun 19 The world is my a... 2
News Seaford tip could be closed in cost cutting exe... (Nov '13) Apr '15 Anonymous 3
News Health warning for Britain over air pollution t... Mar '15 BE_GREEN_SACK_GREENS 1
News 9 Historical Events That Occurred on Christmas Day Feb '15 cupcake 1
News A272 closed at Buxted Feb '15 Cardy 1
News US man shot ex-wife's British husband in front ... (Aug '12) Jan '15 Bob Burns 2
News Eastbourne hospital declares 'serious incident'... Jan '15 Eastbourne DGH 1
More from around the web