Presley sells Kent country estate

Mar 1, 2011 Read more: Ananova 8

Lisa Marie Presley has quit her 8 million estate in England after failing to adapt to the country lifestyle, according to a report.

Read more

Since: Oct 10

Blacksburg, SC

#1 Mar 3, 2011
Well, she is denying this on her website.
Karen Alderson

Australia

#3 Mar 4, 2011
Maybe she has had to much, and nothing is going to make her happy.
Tiffany

Morehead, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2011
She probably did not realize til she got their that nobody would recognize her so she was a nobody. She is too use to showing her butt in the USA.So she was out of luck there because nobody cared.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Mar 13, 2011
Adios, hillbilly!

“...here, california......”

Since: Jun 08

..take this rain for a while..

#6 Mar 13, 2011
Wow. I haven't seen her for a while.

She looks like Vampira...
Tiffany

Morehead, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2011
What is it with the Goth look that her and her mother have?

Since: Sep 09

Sheffield, UK

#8 Mar 14, 2011
Lisa has denied the story and blames a Sun Newspaper reporter for hounding her and giving out false rumours.
Tiffany

Morehead, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2011
I have never quite figured out why other than lack of respect that Lisa giver her dad. Because she has only once attented his birthday celebration and celebration in Augof his life.Same with Priscilla if funds were low I bet they would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Sussex County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seaford tip could be closed in cost cutting exe... (Nov '13) Apr 10 Sanjeet10101 3
News Health warning for Britain over air pollution t... Mar '15 BE_GREEN_SACK_GREENS 1
News 9 Historical Events That Occurred on Christmas Day Feb '15 cupcake 1
News A272 closed at Buxted Feb '15 Cardy 1
News US man shot ex-wife's British husband in front ... (Aug '12) Jan '15 Bob Burns 2
News Eastbourne hospital declares 'serious incident'... Jan '15 Eastbourne DGH 1
News Working Class Eco-Warriors Prepare to Fight Sec... (Feb '13) Jan '15 Earthling-1 16
More from around the web