Canoe conwoman Anne Darwin freed

Mar 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yorkshire Post

Mrs Darwin was sentenced to six-and-a-half years in prison in July 2008 after a jury found her guilty of six counts of fraud and nine of money laundering.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HarrietH

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

How some warped person like yourself is allowed to post on these forums is still beyond me. You see nothing but evil in other people which means that you are some form of sadist, although by the flak you often get, you are probably just as much a masochist. Please go back to Kindergarten, the others kids must be sad they have no clown to poke fun at since they gave you weekend leave.
Blunt Mocker wrote:
Ronan! Look, here's a woman with class! and rich as well.
Blessed by the pixies

Oldbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

HarrietH wrote:
How some warped person like yourself is allowed to post on these forums is still beyond me. You see nothing but evil in other people which means that you are some form of sadist, although by the flak you often get, you are probably just as much a masochist. Please go back to Kindergarten, the others kids must be sad they have no clown to poke fun at since they gave you weekend leave.
<quoted text>
looks like you have class as well as the Darwin woman, or mrs Simpson. Are you Ronan's pen-pal?
HarrietH

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

I don't know Ronan, just seen his posts occasionally, but whatever he is, he appears to have it over on many who post here. He does apply a certain logic. But my comment was directed at that 'Blunt Mocker person'. Or are you one and the same?

Is Mocker jealous that the Home Office or the Prison Service won't give him a job on the parole board.

I know little of Mrs Darwin, but it was quite a nasty business. However, if they chose to release her, then society should accept it. They did get all the money back, so she's paid some debt to society. Wouldn't the authorities know best? Besides she will hardly commit the same crime twice with the same story, right?

Now if Mr Mocker was talking about Charles Darwin and his theories about primates, then clearly he would certainly be an authority one would have to listen to.
Blessed by the pixies wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you have class as well as the Darwin woman, or mrs Simpson. Are you Ronan's pen-pal?
Blessed by the pixies

Oldbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

HarrietH wrote:
I don't know Ronan, just seen his posts occasionally, but whatever he is, he appears to have it over on many who post here. He does apply a certain logic. But my comment was directed at that 'Blunt Mocker person'. Or are you one and the same?
Is Mocker jealous that the Home Office or the Prison Service won't give him a job on the parole board.
I know little of Mrs Darwin, but it was quite a nasty business. However, if they chose to release her, then society should accept it. They did get all the money back, so she's paid some debt to society. Wouldn't the authorities know best? Besides she will hardly commit the same crime twice with the same story, right?
Now if Mr Mocker was talking about Charles Darwin and his theories about primates, then clearly he would certainly be an authority one would have to listen to.
<quoted text>
they didn't get all the money back , there is still some in Panama, and she should be forced to hand it over - just never give them back their passports.
ronan

Wallington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

HarrietH wrote:
But my comment was directed at that 'Blunt Mocker person'. Or are you one and the same?
<quoted text>
You got that right.

The guy is using several identities to create the impression that he has a lot of support on this forum.

Blunt Mocker, Dud Twenties, or anyone posting from Worcester or Droitwich is the same guy!! He uses about 6 or 7 different identities, and also invent new ones coppying the monickers of people who happen not to agree with him.

Never expresses a coherent opinion on any topic as such, but writes in riddles and constantly attacks people who give their point of views.

The typical forum troll who can thanks God that the internet was invented in his lifetime. Otherwise, I am sure that sad character would have spent all his spare time near staircases trying to look under girls' skirts or mugging kids on the way to school to pinch their lunchboxes...
Proud Gay Muslim Man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right.
The guy is using several identities to create the impression that he has a lot of support on this forum.
Blunt Mocker, Dud Twenties, or anyone posting from Worcester or Droitwich is the same guy!! He uses about 6 or 7 different identities, and also invent new ones coppying the monickers of people who happen not to agree with him.
Never expresses a coherent opinion on any topic as such, but writes in riddles and constantly attacks people who give their point of views.
The typical forum troll who can thanks God that the internet was invented in his lifetime. Otherwise, I am sure that sad character would have spent all his spare time near staircases trying to look under girls' skirts or mugging kids on the way to school to pinch their lunchboxes...
Hey baby!
Perfect Stranger

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

ronan wrote:
Which would explain why he has admitted as much on many an occasion.
ronan wrote:
Blunt Mocker, Dud Twenties, or anyone posting from Worcester or Droitwich is the same guy!! He uses about 6 or 7 different identities
Don't forget your paranoid delusions that I'm another one of Blunt's persona's.
ronan wrote:
Never expresses a coherent opinion on any topic
As opposed to you, who back tracks on so much you write, that you have difficulty remembering what you wrote in the first place.
ronan wrote:
Otherwise, I am sure that sad character would have spent all his spare time near staircases trying to look under girls' skirts
Interesting, if not worrying insight into how your mind works. I wonder what Freud would have say on the matter.
Perfect Stranger

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

HarrietH wrote:
Or are you one and the same?
I've noticed a few posters from Wigan too. Normally hanging out with the moronic 'Anne Hunt appreciation society', who like to spend most their time rating their own comments.

That, or you're the same person too.
Perfect Stranger

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Blunt Mocker wrote:
any shrink would have a great time with Ronan. A man who thinks Wallis Simpson was a sexy classy woman
Nothing strange about fancying women who look like men. It happens all the time.......to sexually confused men.

It's funny what you were saying on the other thread, about the possibility of W Simpson actually being a man. According to Wiki:

"Wallis was plagued by rumours of other lovers. The homosexual American playboy Jimmy Donahue, an heir to the Woolworth fortune, claimed to have had a liaison with the Duchess in the 1950s"

What is a raging homo doing with a women? Hmmmm.
ronan

Wallington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Blunt Mocker wrote:
A man who thinks Wallis Simpson was a sexy classy woman, and goes to Disneyland for holidays . Who also thinks Max Mosley , Archer and Aitken are OK .
I never said that Wallis Simpson was sexy; that's something else you invented.

She was a socialite who dressed in 'haute couture', was fond of jewellery, had expensive tastes, sponsored the arts, frequented writers, etc... so for me she had class. Sorry you don't approve.

As for going to Disneyland, why should I make apology for taking my grand children there? Only a sick mind would object to that, or make comment about it.
How do you think millions of kids visit theme parks every year? Do you think they don't go there accompanied by their parents or grand parents?
Only a compolete idiot would find something to comment there!!

Mosley, Aitken or Archer may have been the object of scandals, but are certainly better people in my book than you!! You seem to despise anyone you has the slightest trace of success in his life, probably because you haven't achieved anything yourself!!
ronan

Wallington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Perfect Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny what you were saying on the other thread, about the possibility of W Simpson actually being a man. According to Wiki:
"Wallis was plagued by rumours of other lovers. The homosexual American playboy Jimmy Donahue, an heir to the Woolworth fortune, claimed to have had a liaison with the Duchess in the 1950s"
What is a raging homo doing with a women? Hmmmm.
You have never heard about bisexuals obviously.
ronan

Wallington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>why is Archer better than me? I have not been jailed for perjury . Nor have I paid for sex with any nazi stormtrooper women.
Both Archer and Mosley are successful people who would piss on an insignificant jerk like you, like I would do too.

Maybe you should try the "nazi stormtrooper women", that would probably brighten your miserable life.
Perfect Stranger

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

ronan wrote:
Both Archer and Mosley are successful people who would piss on an insignificant jerk like you, like I would do too.
Jesus, is that how you get your kicks?
Perfect Stranger

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

ronan wrote:
She was a socialite who dressed in 'haute couture', was fond of jewellery, had expensive tastes, sponsored the arts, frequented writers, etc... so for me she had class. Sorry you don't approve.
Generally speaking Ronan, here in Britain, we don't really like nazi sympathisers. Especially when they are not only nazi sympathisers, but guilty of aiding the nazis with important details of the French and Belgian defences gleaned from the Duke. Seeing as they were our allies, to me that equates as treason.

"When the Germans invaded the north of France and bombed Britain in May 1940, the Duchess told an American journalist, "I can't say I feel sorry for them."

Hard to see what you find so appealing about a traitorous transvestite who despises the British.

“Oncologist”

Since: Dec 10

Central London

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

What a sick comment to make.
Blunt Mocker wrote:
One man who had ¨sex¨ with ¨her¨ said - It was like having sex with a skinny sailor.
Perfect Stranger

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

DrHarley wrote:
What a sick comment to make.
Are you going to accuse him of being a woman hater too?

That's normally what you do.

“Oncologist”

Since: Dec 10

Central London

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

No, not all all. I think the consensus of opinion on that poor chap is that he is merely a little unbalanced. Now you, ah, that is different. You are bright enough, however you have shown on countless times you are definitely a misogynist!
Perfect Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to accuse him of being a woman hater too?
That's normally what you do.
ronan

Wallington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Perfect Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally speaking Ronan, here in Britain, we don't really like nazi sympathisers. Especially when they are not only nazi sympathisers, but guilty of aiding the nazis with important details of the French and Belgian defences gleaned from the Duke. Seeing as they were our allies, to me that equates as treason.
"When the Germans invaded the north of France and bombed Britain in May 1940, the Duchess told an American journalist, "I can't say I feel sorry for them."
Hard to see what you find so appealing about a traitorous transvestite who despises the British.
Wrong, Britain like the US had plenty of nazi sympathisers before WWII. Who do you think Oswald Mosley and the British Union of Fascists were?

Also, many Brits couldn't understand why their country got involve in a war to protect Poland in the first place. Many Brits condemned that policy at the time and only wished to keep Britain out of an unnecessary war.

As for Wallis Simpson. you really seem to get her under your skin!!
I don't think she was a tranvestite at all; you just like to make unflattering inuendoes against people you happen to dislike. Some bitterness you harbour, my God!! For you, if people aren't gay, they are transvestite, or pervert...

Wallis Simpson had numerous male lovers, which suggests that she was attractive and not repulsive at all. I don't think that the Prince of Wales who was quite a womaniser would have fell for an ugly woman; after all, he had the choice!!

How could she be "traitorous" to Britain? She was an American citizen, for all I know, and expressed her conviction without feeling inhibited by false sentimentality. Why should she have pretended to feel sorry for Britain? In 1939 and 1940, her country, the USA, were out of the war and there was a strong isolationist movement in the States; never heard of "America First" maybe?
Perfect Stranger

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

ronan wrote:
Wrong, Britain like the US had plenty of nazi sympathisers before WWII.
I said generally speaking.
ronan wrote:
Who do you think Oswald Mosley and the British Union of Fascists were?
Your idols?
ronan wrote:
Also, many Brits couldn't understand why their country got involve in a war to protect Poland in the first place. Many Brits condemned that policy at the time and only wished to keep Britain out of an unnecessary war.
Many? Plenty? Not actually giving real figures here are you. Besides, the war for us didn't really kick in until hitler invaded Norway. Up until then, people could see Germany's point of the Polish invasion. It was only reclaiming land lost after WWI.

It soon became apparent as to 'why' we fought.
ronan

Wallington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

Perfect Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, the war for us didn't really kick in until hitler invaded Norway. Up until then, people could see Germany's point of the Polish invasion. It was only reclaiming land lost after WWI.
It soon became apparent as to 'why' we fought.
Maybe you don't accept that it's Britain (and France) that declared war on Germany, and not the other way round. Britain could have stay clear of all that mess.

The British government was absolutely stupid to guaranty the territorial integrity of Poland, when Warsaw was doing all it could to provoke its neighbour (Danzig corridor), and even participated in the invasion of Czechoslovakia.

Britain wanted to show-off to the French as who was the most politically correct in Europe, in helping lost causes. Also, in case you don't know, Poland wasn't even a democracy, but a fascist regime itself. Pildusky had disolved the assembly and taken full power. There was nothing to choose between a fascist Germany and a fascist Poland.

Britain's foreign policy then was stupid and some were absolutely right to distance themselves from it. One can say the same about the present situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••