U.S. Wants 'Justice' for Gaddafi's Victims, But New Libyan...

There are 8 comments on the Mar 9, 2012, Cybercast News Service story titled U.S. Wants 'Justice' for Gaddafi's Victims, But New Libyan.... In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

After meeting with Libya's new prime minister Thursday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she had raised the case of Abdel Basset al-Megrahi, the Libyan convicted in the Lockerbie bombing, and had received assurance that Tripoli "will give the matter the consideration it deserves." Two days earlier, however, Libya's interior minister said the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

LOL

San Diego, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2012
That loudmouth idiot Hillary is still making demands?
Aboubakar Ndiom

Oss, Netherlands

#2 Mar 10, 2012
We still dont know who is exactly responsible for Locerby tragedy.There is rumors that Libya played peripheral role .
Command and Control

Milford, NJ

#3 Mar 10, 2012
Stop Genocide for OIL
Cheap OIL for Blood Sucking Europe
DENG

Nanjing, China

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Gaddafi's Victims

IS THE UNITED STATES REGIME COMPLAINING QADDAFI DIDN'T GIVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS TO THE STUDENTS THERE WHO HAD A TOTALLY FREE EDUCATION WITH THE LIBYA DEMOCRACY THAT WAS DESTROYED?
Carlos

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#6 Mar 16, 2012
"Justice"? And when we will see justice about the civilians USA kills around the world?

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

#7 Mar 16, 2012
I doubt if the real culprits will ever be brought to justice. Some are dead, Gaddhafi for one, others have fled the country and are in hiding, Sanussi for instance.
British Expat

Pointe--pitre, Guadeloupe

#8 Mar 16, 2012
What does the USA and thier pawns know about "justice"? I suspect NOTHING. Pure GREED rules there.
Charles Norrie

Beckenham, UK

#9 May 27, 2012
Many of the culprits are living free in The US and Iran, including the arch scoundrel HW Bush, the worst President eth US ever had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries and Galloway County, Scotland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The General Election makes for strange bedfellows Apr 20 Spotted Girl 1
News Man fined for shooting 20 pheasants Mar '15 sally 1
News Biker to offer Kirkcudbrightshire sidecar tours Feb '15 Mia 1
News Young mum relives kidnap and rape by monster sh... Dec '14 cougaraholic 2
News New manager for Newton Stewart Football Club Nov '14 gordon 1
News Earthquake felt in southern Scotland Nov '14 Peter 1
News 'Electoral fraud' in Glasgow probed (Sep '14) Sep '14 rock white 4
More from around the web