Time capsule uncovered during Syracus...

Time capsule uncovered during Syracuse University Pan Am 103 remembrance wall renovations

There are 1 comment on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Oct 2, 2012, titled Time capsule uncovered during Syracuse University Pan Am 103 remembrance wall renovations. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

Twenty-four years after Pan Am Flight 103 exploded over Lockerbie Scotland killing 270 people, including 35 Syracuse University students, the memorial wall and stairway built on the SU campus in honor of those who lost their lives that day is getting a much needed renovation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

Charles Norrie

Croydon, UK

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Any chance of burying a new casket with the real truth in it. That PA103 was destroyed by a joint action between Iran and US using their respective agenbcies the CIA and the Pasdarn to give Iran its one and only one revenge for IR655 or 3rd July 1988. Carried out to the law of qesas and remember a Sunni Government or group would not varry out the dirty work of a Shia country. In christian terms it would be like saying that the Pope was behind the Reformation.

You can ask me for a copy of my thesis fully researched, and short. Compelling reading, somebody has said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dumfries and Galloway County, Scotland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Revealed: the fish and chip shops in the runnin... Jul 23 bobbie 1
Dogging (Apr '13) Jul 5 Dave 5
News Police take on fishing pirates Jun '15 fishing pirate 1
News Scottish Questions: G1 Group among those not ye... Jun '15 Rob Cash 1
News The General Election makes for strange bedfellows Apr '15 Spotted Girl 1
News Man fined for shooting 20 pheasants Mar '15 sally 1
News Biker to offer Kirkcudbrightshire sidecar tours Feb '15 Mia 1
More from around the web