Ex-priest sentenced for indecent assault

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: UTV

Victims of clerical abuse have reacted with anger after a former priest, who pleaded guilty to indecently assaulting a schoolgirl, was given probation and community service.

Full Story
rosie

Hayes, UK

#1 Feb 3, 2013
if the priest were allowed to marry this dreadful behaviour proberbly would not happen after all priests are men and they will have the same frustrations as any man would its time this stupid law was lifted and priests could be married if they wished and have their own partners and family and still practice their faith.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 3, 2013
rosie wrote:
if the priest were allowed to marry this dreadful behaviour proberbly would not happen after all priests are men and they will have the same frustrations as any man would its time this stupid law was lifted and priests could be married if they wished and have their own partners and family and still practice their faith.
Your post does not make sense, if these men were of normal sexual orientation and they committed crimes out of sexual frustration then why were the victims not women?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Down County, Northern Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK to pay Bloody Sunday victims (Sep '11) Wed James 670
Water meters reach Belfast Tue sammy smith 6
'DUP holding talks to ransom' say SF Oct 27 rock white 1
Sex trafficking survivor tells why she supports... Oct 22 FuckYourReligious... 1
McGuinness - 'I like the Queen' Oct 21 sam 3
Jonathan Powell is wrong - talks with the IRA p... Oct 16 James 2
Talks to save Northern Ireland power-sharing begin Oct 16 James 1

Down County, Northern Ireland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE