Budleigh man stole A 245k from his frail mum-in-law

Jun 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Exmouth Journal

A businessman from Budleigh Salterton who admitted stealing his mother-in-laws care home fund has appeared in court.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Justine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

This man was married to my mother before he was married to ruth and he was a liar and a conman then in fact she met him when he was an inmate in open prison in Aylesbury he was in for fraud unfortunately my mother married this sack of shit and he bullied and frightened my 5 year old brother for 5 years so he's a coward who threatens and takes his anger out on a small child also hope you rot in jail David Stanton you have alot to answer for
ruth

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

I am curious Justine please e mail me ruthstanton64@yahoo.co.uk
ruth

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

justine..please e mail me..I know nothing about your mother and would like to know more..ruthstanton64@yahoo.co.u k
Justine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

ruth wrote:
justine..please e mail me..I know nothing about your mother and would like to know more..ruthstanton64@yahoo.co.u k
Hello Ruth, Ill email you,dont really want to start mentioning names on here, she was married to him back in the early 70's I would have been aged about 4 and my brother 5 was a very very unsettling time for us we she left him and went back to him several times, he was a liar, drank heavily we used to play amongst the piles of whisky bottles in the garden in Burnham on Crouch, its a long story Ruth id be happy to share with you and im so sorry to hear whats happened to you and your family this man left a trail of destruction his whole life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••