Britons convicted of pigeon tossing

Britons convicted of pigeon tossing

There are 25 comments on the Andover Advertiser story from Nov 17, 2009, titled Britons convicted of pigeon tossing. In it, Andover Advertiser reports that:

Two British men have been fined by a court in Poland for pigeon tossing. The pair threw the birds up in to the air in historic Krakow's Renaissance market on October 24.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Andover Advertiser.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#1 Nov 18, 2009
here we go again, dumb polaks at it.
how do you polaks toss pidgeons if you want them to fly ?
Mr Giblets

UK

#2 Nov 18, 2009
I never knew those Poles had a law against that! some over here have been arrested for eating fish from ornamental ponds, and also swans. We have laws against that.

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#3 Nov 18, 2009
hello chap,
long time no see, where have you been hanging, still in spain chasing those bulls ?
these polaks are something else, arenīt they ?
how many ways are there to toss a pidgeon ?
those that were eating fish, were they polaks ?
we hear many polaks lost jobs in UK, were hungry then.
Mr Giblets

UK

#5 Nov 18, 2009
pesky the real deal wrote:
hello chap,
long time no see, where have you been hanging, still in spain chasing those bulls ?
these polaks are something else, arenīt they ?
how many ways are there to toss a pidgeon ?
those that were eating fish, were they polaks ?
we hear many polaks lost jobs in UK, were hungry then.
I am still in the UK (Wales). They were poles , and they often steal pike, and various fish that it is illegal to catch without a licence. All swans belong to the Queen, it's against the law to kill them. The only others caught doing this were some moslems from Afghanistan or somewhere. It is legal here to kill and eat pigeons, though. Even toss them in the air!

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#6 Nov 18, 2009
are you serious, polaks were stealing fish, swans ?
poor pidgeons, were most of them eaten by hungry polaks ?
Mr Giblets

UK

#7 Nov 18, 2009
are you serious, polaks were stealing fish, swans ?
poor pidgeons, were most of them eaten by hungry polaks ?
the polaks didn't understand our laws about catching fish. They see some fish in a pond at the park, they jump in and catch them for dinner, just like they would in Poland. It makes a change from pickled cabbage and polski sausages.
Abe

Putnam Valley, NY

#8 Nov 18, 2009
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>the polaks didn't understand our laws about catching fish. They see some fish in a pond at the park, they jump in and catch them for dinner, just like they would in Poland. It makes a change from pickled cabbage and polski sausages.
Yeah you think that's something, in Slowvakia they kidnap tourists, torture them and then eat them alive. Just like in the movie "Hostel 2".

Pesky is half Russian and in Russia right now you have Russians who just killed other Russians for food. After they ate part of them, these Russians then used the leftover human body parts to sell to Russian stores for food and Shish Kebobs.

I WONDER WHY Pesky the Slow vak has nothing to say about these things? Maybe because he's used to it in Slowvakia.

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#9 Nov 19, 2009
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>the polaks didn't understand our laws about catching fish. They see some fish in a pond at the park, they jump in and catch them for dinner, just like they would in Poland. It makes a change from pickled cabbage and polski sausages.
not only these polaks are dumb, but they also are arrogant.
how lucky you people are to have polaks and muslims together in one country.
Mru

Kielce, Poland

#10 Nov 19, 2009
Mr Giblets and pesky the real deal at their best - the ultimate idiots.
Mru

Kielce, Poland

#11 Nov 19, 2009
sorry, it should be "pesky the small di*ck"

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#12 Nov 19, 2009
where the hell have you polak been all these days ?
would you like to book to see my pecker, it ainīt small thou.
i can not help it, that you polaks are such dimwits and you fish for ornamental fish in UK or chase swans, can i ?
Mru

Kielce, Poland

#14 Nov 19, 2009
I know you can't help yourself being a forum clown (an idiot in fact).

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#17 Nov 19, 2009
listen up kid,
the only idiot is the one who fathered you, i bet he was very disappointed when he saw you for the first time.
as for you moou, would you like to enroll into my fan club ?
i already have many admirers around here.
even ape the clubīs president can attest to it.
polish pride

Romeoville, IL

#19 Nov 19, 2009
listen up kid,
the only idiot is the one who fathered you, i bet he was very disappointed when he saw you for the first time.
as for you moou, would you like to enroll into my fan club ?
i already have many admirers around here.
even ape the clubīs president can attest to it.
.... huju jebany

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#20 Nov 19, 2009
polak,
name and surname of your father ?
congratulation, easy spelling thou.
Mario

UK

#21 Nov 19, 2009
Other gentlemans run naked around Krakow's market.
http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1342,title,Dlacze...

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#22 Nov 19, 2009
those limeys love to flaunted it in polakia, but we hear many polak girls are taking pictures of these naked chaps, apparently much better looking butts, any truth to it mario ?
have you seen any of them tossing polak pidgeons ?
Mario

UK

#23 Nov 19, 2009
those limeys love to flaunted it in polakia, but we hear many polak girls are taking pictures of these naked chaps, apparently much better looking butts, any truth to it mario ?
have you seen any of them tossing polak pidgeons ?
Whatever you heard must be truth. If those Limeys washed and shaved their asses some Polish girls might be intrested.

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#24 Nov 19, 2009
mario,

are you telling me, that polak girls might hop on..when washed ?
just book me in.
Mario

UK

#25 Nov 20, 2009
mario,
are you telling me, that polak girls might hop on..when washed ?
just book me in.
Yo're ape. What you dream about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumbria County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firefighter at the centre of Derrick Bird shoot... Jun '15 Richard D Hall 2
News Scotland has the power to dismantle a 300-year ... (Jul '14) Apr '15 Ciaran 48
News South Lakeland school children journey to Bradf... (Dec '14) Dec '14 tom_ 1
News Rowan Atkinson's Cumbria hometown is best place... (Oct '14) Oct '14 K in Bristol 1
News Workington steel statue comes to pass - in roun... (Sep '14) Sep '14 James 2
News Archaeologists Unearth Roman Fort and Harbor in... (May '14) May '14 Nulli Secundus 1
News Hundreds sign Cumbrian parking charges petition... (May '14) May '14 d bobbin 1
More from around the web