Man accused of murdering 11-month-old son in Bodmin home

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Cornish Guardian 173

Shane Hawkins, 25, stood trial at Truro Crown Court today, accused of the murder his 11-month old son Kaydon at his Bodmin home in December 2010.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Stillfollowing

Leicester, UK

#170 Aug 1, 2013
Anna has gone quiet maybe she could answer some of my questions!!!
gettinstupid

UK

#171 Aug 1, 2013
This is gettin stupid shane did what he did and now hes banged up for it. if he dint do it then y did he get found gilty.
Stillfollowing

Leicester, UK

#172 Aug 1, 2013
She neglected her child if she knew what was supposidly happening and could see the marks and bruises why did she do nothing?? She left him with someone that supposidly hurt him so many times!!!! She went on to have 2 more kids with this so called monster and they are now in care??? NEGLECT SHE DID IT HERSELF AND BLAMED IT ON SHANE
Kerry Hawkins

Leeds, UK

#173 Aug 1, 2013
Seen the news recently about the 4 year old boy, polish mum stepfather who both made that boy suffer, that is murder, what happend to kaydon was not murder, Anna is guilty of doing something, she is a crazy bitch that needs to go into a mental home. She has been signed unfit to have her boys, hasn't seen the boys since court, just proves she don't want them.. And who r u?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#174 Aug 3, 2013
^ that was sick. rip the boy
Kerry Hawkins

Leeds, UK

#175 Aug 4, 2013
Yes it was sick to me they are murders not my brother c the difference!!
Stillfollowing

Bridgwater, UK

#177 Aug 11, 2013
Theres a big difference hun. Might have to add anna on facebook and ask her why she did it!! Why she lied does she not want her boy to rest in peace!! I see a woman scorned cos shane dealt with his grief in a different way to her. He didnt want her so no one was gonna have him :( sad sad bitch ought to get a life and think about those lives that she created that she just cant b bothered with!! Cant you go for custody of the boys kerry?? Cos theyd b loved loads i know that
Kerry Hawkins

London, UK

#178 Aug 19, 2013
Who r u? Yes iv tried obviously I didn't live up to social expectations!! They get fostered in Sep, so now my boy will never meet his nephews, because that silly bitch couldn't stay away from the drugs. And test proved she is gone in the head n came back saying she is unfit to have her Boys, medical test have proven this!! Should be fighting for ur kids Anna not sat on ur fat arse doing nothing, obvs don't give a s##t, living ur life to much to be a mum!! F###ing scum u r Anna!!
Sah

Aylesbury, UK

#180 Feb 2, 2014
I first met Shane when he was ten years old when I moved to Tredington. I only found out about what happened today and was so shocked. I find it hard to believe that he could have done such a thing. The last time I saw him was a few years back in the chip shop in Shipston and we had a chat about what he was going to do with his life. At the time, he was thinking about going in the army. I'm sad and shocked. I remember Shane as such a likeable young man and still do. Tragic for all concerned and I hope that when Shane eventually gets out of prison that he can turn his life around. Kerry, give Shane a big hug from me when you see him next xxx
kerry hawkins

Gloucester, UK

#181 Mar 19, 2014
Sah wrote:
I first met Shane when he was ten years old when I moved to Tredington. I only found out about what happened today and was so shocked. I find it hard to believe that he could have done such a thing. The last time I saw him was a few years back in the chip shop in Shipston and we had a chat about what he was going to do with his life. At the time, he was thinking about going in the army. I'm sad and shocked. I remember Shane as such a likeable young man and still do. Tragic for all concerned and I hope that when Shane eventually gets out of prison that he can turn his life around. Kerry, give Shane a big hug from me when you see him next xxx
Sorry you are??
I will be seeing him again soon, prison hasn't broke him, he is stronger then ever, and even padded up with a mate he knows from Cornwall, both this end now :-)
Anna can go fuck herself.. ow anna to conform ur fella wheeler is a cheat, love knowing ppl from the squirrel..
RatherNotDisclos e

London, UK

#182 Jul 14, 2014
I feel for Shane because he didn't have a bad bone in his body, he idolised his boys & everyone knew that around him. Issiee was a mistake and to be fair, she's fucked off with Ashley now and living there happy perfect life while Shane has to suffer.

I am not disclosing who I am because I always seem to get shit from everyone and I can't be doing with it just because of my past but I miss Shane and I hope he's doing fine xx
Issie Baker

UK

#183 Jul 17, 2014
"Rathernotdisclose" for your information me and shane had a great relationship him bring in prison changed our relationship yet and we both agreed it would be best for both of us to not be together, 1. To save the heart ake 2. I'm unable to contact him due to the situation. Me and shane are civil and we will always have a place for each other in our hearts be iv moved on now and I'm happy and I know for a fact he is doing better than ever in prison so you and your opinion of me can fuck of enless you know the facts which you clearly don't.
anonymous

UK

#184 Jul 17, 2014
Just to let you all know Anna libby is pregnant again so this is her forth child and using another name so this one can't be took off her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornwall and Isles of Scilly County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life on Isles of Scilly (Jan '14) Tue DO YOUR RESEARCH ... 2
Man sent 'grossly offensive' cards smeared with... Dec '14 Just a guy 36
What is New? (May '14) May '14 Yeshi Gemaneh 1
Wing walker's emotional tribute to Stephen Sutton (May '14) May '14 Richard Smith 1
NEWLast minute holiday deals: Scilly Isles, Mon... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Justine Unsigned in 1
'Breach of Trust': Jacqueline Crane, from St Au... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Rambo 1
Trust hit by severe coastal damage (Feb '14) Feb '14 other views 1
More from around the web