Man accused of murdering 11-month-old son in Bodmin home

Jun 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cornish Guardian

Shane Hawkins, 25, stood trial at Truro Crown Court today, accused of the murder his 11-month old son Kaydon at his Bodmin home in December 2010.

Comments
141 - 160 of 173 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17
anna libby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

No if they such stuff when there older its up to them not me. Yeah ok kerry if u say so. Ive got nothing to hide
Just Listening

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

The fact of the matter is this, the trail is now over and the jury returned a verdict not based on a biased opinion, but based on the evidence that was placed before them. It is now the time to accept what has happened and try to move forward for the sake of everyone involved. Posting libelous comments on here is only going to serve the purpose of creating an already bad situation worse.
kerry hawkins

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ow well shit happens. and Anna u r.
Stillfollowing

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

kerry hawkins wrote:
If anna cared about loosing kaydon, you wouldn't go to rtts what 3 days after putting your sun in the ground. Doing drugs to the point you couldn't remember who you was.. great mum there and someone who cared about loosing kaydon bulls**t. Anna sat in court with a smirk when judge read out how kaydon died, shouldn't u be crying love :-/
And me.n shane wasn't on jezza ppl, jezza wasn't on tv 7 years ago t**t
yes you were on jeremy kyle so why lie? Cos ur bro was the 3rd one of his guests to be done for murdering their kid!!!
anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

No his was not on Jeremy kyle show. How do i know because I was with them on the show. So got your fact right before you put stuff on hear.
Stillfollowing

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

anonymous wrote:
No his was not on Jeremy kyle show. How do i know because I was with them on the show. So got your fact right before you put stuff on hear.
jeremy was gonna send him to boot camp. I watched it cos mummy also admitted taking kerry and shane clubbing and buying them alcohol!!! I know my facts thanks
anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

No that was not Jeremy show unless he was wearing a dress. Omg I really can't believe you think he was on that show. Its like I said I was there
Stillfollowing

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

anonymous wrote:
No that was not Jeremy show unless he was wearing a dress. Omg I really can't believe you think he was on that show. Its like I said I was there
i watched the show!!!! Oh and kerry what did you mean shit is gonna hit the fan?? Interested to know if anna and her family are gonna be charged with blatant neglect of that poor boy who " had bruises black eyes etc from just weeks old" if things were that bad why the fuck did she leave her child in that situation??? I feel for your family kerry and lynn and hope that time will be a healer for you and that kaydon will hopefully be able to rip fully with all that were responsible for his death paying the price!!!
Stillfollowing

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Kerry hawkins wrote:
SHUT THE F**K UP EVERYONE. i see u all hate my bother but think please think about me and my mum, not only have i lost a nephew i have also lost my brother for 14years for something he didn't do, my son won't see shane till he is 16 and that brakes my heart.i think you should all f**koff and have atleast some respect for people who are still grieving for kaydon. and for shane's family and friends who miss him so much. i will admit my brother has a temper but NEVER with a child or baby FACT. he is so caring and gental with his nephew. and anna has already slipped up police are informed and s**t will be kicking off again soon. Anna is not innocent what so ever. now back the f**k off and stop with all this crap. my brother has to live with what happend for the rest of his life, he is suffering enough. just leave your vile comments to yourself.
and as for you newbold and tredington lot you two faced scumbags. i have a idea of who you are. and as for shane and issiee haha don't be stupid she walks there dog we have know her since she was a baby and we all get on. now stop with the crap get on with your own life, and stop butting into others.
share then kerry, whats anna done? Cos i really cant believe she supposedly knew he did it yet had 2 more kids with him. If i was the judge i"d have given her life too!!
Kerry Hawkins

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Right you little T##Ts we was actually on the F###ing Trisha show so yeah get it right, jezza wasn't on tv 7 years ago,, and I NEVER went clubbing with my mum EVER, yes I went drinking in shipston at 15 cuz of the wrong people I hung round with, I do not have to explain myself to anyone..... And as for Anna she knows what she did to kaydon, guilt will eat away at her and will all come out then.
Stillfollowing

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Kerry Hawkins wrote:
Right you little T##Ts we was actually on the F###ing Trisha show so yeah get it right, jezza wasn't on tv 7 years ago,, and I NEVER went clubbing with my mum EVER, yes I went drinking in shipston at 15 cuz of the wrong people I hung round with, I do not have to explain myself to anyone..... And as for Anna she knows what she did to kaydon, guilt will eat away at her and will all come out then.
Let me know when the truth comes out as i really dont believe shane was 100% to blame. Looks like he was proper stitched up for ditching her!! Cos one things for sure yeah n that is i'm a mum n u r a mum and we'd go to hell n high water to look after our babies!!! Not stay and let them be beaten n hurt and whatever other shit they said shane did. I've seen the pics n that lil angel was not scared of his daddy!!!
Stillfollowing

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

anna libby wrote:
No if they such stuff when there older its up to them not me. Yeah ok kerry if u say so. Ive got nothing to hide
the phrase womans scorn spring to mind!! If he was that much of a danger why have 2 more kids with him?? Y would you stay with someone who had "murdered" your son??
anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Look everyone its July now and nearly the end of the month so do you need to go on about shane just leave it now.
Stillfollowing

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

anonymous wrote:
Look everyone its July now and nearly the end of the month so do you need to go on about shane just leave it now.
not on about shane ,wanna know anna's take on it all!! If shane is the slightest bit innocent then he needss everyone on his side and anna to tell the truth about the goings on that fatal day!!
Kerry Hawkins

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I've been to a medium person, if you don't believe people can speak to spirit's then I don't care, laugh all u like, but from what kaydon showed them, and from what they got kaydon was scared of his mum, and wanted his daddy, just because Shane is my brother doesn't mean I'm gunna. Stand up for him, but what I have been told by the medium I feel very strong Anna did something, so does other people who was her friend!! She is hiding something cuz why else turn to drunks HARD. She shook that little boy witch is y he woke up in pain when hos Dad was home. Kaydon told us his tummy and back of legs hurt?? Why's that Anna? Shane couldn't tell me why. I am not giving up till my brother is out because he did not "murder" his son!! Murder is where u set out to kill someone and he did not do that, it was clearly a accident!!
Stillfollowing

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Kerry Hawkins wrote:
I've been to a medium person, if you don't believe people can speak to spirit's then I don't care, laugh all u like, but from what kaydon showed them, and from what they got kaydon was scared of his mum, and wanted his daddy, just because Shane is my brother doesn't mean I'm gunna. Stand up for him, but what I have been told by the medium I feel very strong Anna did something, so does other people who was her friend!! She is hiding something cuz why else turn to drunks HARD. She shook that little boy witch is y he woke up in pain when hos Dad was home. Kaydon told us his tummy and back of legs hurt?? Why's that Anna? Shane couldn't tell me why. I am not giving up till my brother is out because he did not "murder" his son!! Murder is where u set out to kill someone and he did not do that, it was clearly a accident!!
what i dont understand kerry is as i said why if shane was supposidly hurting kaydon from such an early age why did anna stay there and let him suffer? I listened to shane one night after it happened and he was hurting :( losing a child is hard probably the hardest thing to deal with in the world. I believe anna made it all up to be spiteful and ot will eat her up in the end she will break and the truth will come out. And kaydon can rest in peace. And shane maybe get his life back?? I feel for you and your family and hope closure comes soon!!
Kerry Hawkins

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Who are you? Because I'm pretty sure u was all for Anna not so long ago and slating my brother!! That is what we are all this asking ourselfs, why have 2 more kids with him, and even when then split and she moved to southum and wasn't allowed contact with Shane, she was still texting ringing begging for him back, asking him to meet her to have sex!! The girl is messed up and Anna u can't deni any of this cuz I saw the messages and was with him when u would ring!! Sort it out and tell the f***ing truth for once, ur making a innocent man do time for something he didn't do!!
Stillfollowing

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

The truth will come out in the end!!! The more i read and listen the more it makes me wonder. Shane should appeal and anna and he sick twisted familyshould be put in front of the judge for neglect and murder cos if all them things were happening to kaydon then they should and could of stopped it!!! Makes no sense why leave your child with someone who hurts him while you go to work???? The woman is a disgrace. I really do hope you get the right justice in the end
Kerry Hawkins

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

He is appealing if all goes well he be out in 4 year's, not getting my hopes up!! If I saw any marks on my son I ask questions, if I knew he was in harm's way I would do something about it, but kaydon obviously wasn't at harm's way, cuz someone would have done something bout it if he was!! Am I right or wrong? But again who r u? Like I said u was on Anna's sode last month n now shane's??? May aswell just state ur name!!
annoymous

Aylesbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

At last someone asking all the right questions. Yes why indeed if her family spotted bruises why wasn't it reported before he seriously got hurt. I think they should of been in the dock to for neglect. Hopefully Shane will be granted an appeal we can only hope especially if he is indeed in fact innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cornwall and Isles of Scilly County, England Discussions

Search the Cornwall and Isles of Scilly County, England Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What is New? May '14 Yeshi Gemaneh 1
Wing walker's emotional tribute to Stephen Sutton May '14 Richard Smith 1
NEWLast minute holiday deals: Scilly Isles, Mon... Apr '14 Justine Unsigned in 1
'Breach of Trust': Jacqueline Crane, from St Au... Mar '14 Rambo 1
Trust hit by severe coastal damage Feb '14 other views 1
CGGayle published Developers behind rejected Co... Feb '14 Lynn Allen 1
Name and Shame (Apr '13) Feb '14 shone 10
•••
•••