Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 May 15, 2009
I would like to present you the new news-agency that follows the football (soccer) activities in nations/regions not registered in FIFA.

Here you can follow league and cup standings, list of international matches, news for every region, Associations description, special coverage of the Island Games and VIVA World Cup, and much more..

And if you would like to help us, you are able to share your knowledge of your local region and help us out collecting information to present in the website

e.g. we have the list of international matches of Cornwall

Check it on: http://www.non-fifa-news-agency.tk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornwall and Isles of Scilly County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saint Austell night spots Apr 13 Jack 1
Life on Isles of Scilly (Jan '14) Mar '15 DO YOUR RESEARCH ... 2
News Man sent 'grossly offensive' cards smeared with... Dec '14 Just a guy 32
News Man accused of murdering 11-month-old son in Bo... (Jun '13) Jul '14 anonymous 173
What is New? (May '14) May '14 Yeshi Gemaneh 1
News Wing walker's emotional tribute to Stephen Sutton (May '14) May '14 Richard Smith 1
News NEWLast minute holiday deals: Scilly Isles, Mon... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Justine Unsigned in 1
More from around the web