School pupils from across South West ...

School pupils from across South West Wales celebrate success at the Urdd...

There are 1 comment on the This is South Wales story from May 30, 2013, titled School pupils from across South West Wales celebrate success at the Urdd.... In it, This is South Wales reports that:

First prize in the choir, years six and under, went to Ysgol Iau Llangennech, Cylch Llanelli.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is South Wales.

Claire Thomas

Swansea, UK

#1 Jun 1, 2013
It was an emense privilege to witness the winning Choir performance at the Eisteddfod last Tuesday, a performance it was hard to believe was carried out by children aged only 8 to 11 years. Judges comments included the words -" magnificent, delightful, quality, fantastic," and " A much deserved victory." Huge Congratulations, Ysgol Iau Llangennech!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmarthenshire County, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Householders warned of new restrictions on plas... (Mar '09) Apr '15 gay45wales 6
News Trident is the United Kingdom's independent nuc... (Jan '15) Jan '15 James 1
News Patients wait longer for ambulances (Sep '14) Sep '14 James 1
News Police station shake-up revealed (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dan 1
News 'Even as a child I wanted to be a politician': ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dan 1
News Volunteer Nic puts in a good word (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dan 1
News David James: Even on our streets we are citizen... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dan 1
More from around the web