Showbiz: Hairdresser to the stars on ...

Showbiz: Hairdresser to the stars on his inspirations and celebrity clients

There are 1 comment on the story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Showbiz: Hairdresser to the stars on his inspirations and celebrity clients. In it, reports that:

Simon Daniel is the salon director at Belle Toujours, a luxury one-stop hair, barber and beauty destination that's recently opened on Cardiff's Cathedral Road.

Join the discussion below, or

helen fulthorpe

Cardiff, UK

#1 Mar 18, 2013
I must be honest, I have always found it hard to find a salon that would actually give me what I want even after a consultation. Simon daniel gave me his thoughts and advise from the best products to suit my hair type to the style and colour. I would highly recommend to male or female. I am now a regular client at the belle toujours salon as I can have all my needs under one roof including nails and massage therapy if I really do fancy a pamper session. All in all I'm a happy girl and I highly and strongly recommend, Thank you belle toujours x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardiff County, Wales Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I thought suitcase of drugs was was full of cl... Sep 29 Mancdude 1
News Miliband: my first act as PM would be to scrap ... Sep 13 Dai Kwak Kwak 2
News Drivers in Cardiff face a massive increase in p... Jul '15 crazyDriver 2
News Cycle Event: Velothon Wales will take place on ... May '15 Mike Thomas 1
searching for my cousin (Apr '15) Apr '15 jackiejfreeman 1
News Geraint Jarman gets set for album launch at Cha... (Jan '15) Mar '15 wama 2
News Commuters unhappy with Arriva Trains Wales fare... (Jan '15) Jan '15 rich5454 1
More from around the web