Top image of Thomas Ellis jailed for 4 years for rape wearing a brown jumper with light brown hair.

There are 2 comments on the Avon and Somerset story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Top image of Thomas Ellis jailed for 4 years for rape wearing a brown jumper with light brown hair.. In it, Avon and Somerset reports that:

Operation Bluestone jail two men for rape for a total of 9 years ADDED: 26/11/2010 17:31 Two men have today been jailed for sex offences following investigations by Bristol's dedicated team to tackle rape and sexual assault, Operation Bluestone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Avon and Somerset.

Old Balls new Bails

London, UK

#1 Dec 7, 2010
Absolutley Rubbish... Tome Ellis would never hurt a fly.. and ex girlfreind who realised she mad a mistake and didnt want to look stupid to all her friends
Lord of the Realm

Belgium

#2 Apr 13, 2011
The version of the story that I have heard is that the ex-girlfriend should be jailed for ruining a young guy’s life.
We all make mistakes in life, she unfortunately was not mature enough to accept hers and she will have this on her conscience I hope for the rest of her life for destroying the life of someone who she once loved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Behold! The Bus That Runs On Human Poop Mar '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Poetic Pilgrimage Is The Muslim Women's Rap Duo... Mar '15 Islam Forbids 4
News Too many children's social worker posts are unf... Dec '14 Eleanor 1
News Englishman builds private road with tollway (Oct '14) Oct '14 Hugh Janus 2
News Coastguards launch search for man feared missin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Colin 1
News Why Our City Really is Behind the Times (Oct '13) Oct '13 johneyonetime 2
News Councillors reject plans for 380 new homes on 5... (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Incredible Bulk 1
More from around the web