Rudd Targets Smoking as Cigarette Log...

Rudd Targets Smoking as Cigarette Logos Face Ban...

There are 3 comments on the BusinessWeek story from Apr 29, 2010, titled Rudd Targets Smoking as Cigarette Logos Face Ban.... In it, BusinessWeek reports that:

Australia will become the first nation to ban branding on cigarette packages and will raise tobacco taxes by 25 percent, taking on British American Tobacco Plc and Philip Morris International Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BusinessWeek.

Eatontown, NJ

#1 Apr 29, 2010
he said immoral? take away their taxation and where are they gonna fill it? keep taxing business's and workers they will be out of a job! where does the who think they get their money? donations? rank thinkers.

Eatontown, NJ

#2 May 2, 2010
rudd's a dud. now its miners. right at the cycle. as!@#@##

Eatontown, NJ

#3 May 6, 2010
a tobacco company has shareholders rudd. maybe instead of 30 cigerettes we should do ten and rid paper boxes. it seems to me you have brought on a fight you will lose. you have raised rates and now taxes? you are a growth, robber baron. what is next you're farmers? i expect it's mo's move now. we'll see ruddy dud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arkansas Tells Artist to Stop Putting Toilets i... Sep 5 Calvin Ralls 1
News British coast once teemed with exotic marine life Aug '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Behold! The Bus That Runs On Human Poop (Mar '15) Mar '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Poetic Pilgrimage Is The Muslim Women's Rap Duo... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Islam Forbids 4
News Too many children's social worker posts are unf... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Eleanor 1
News Englishman builds private road with tollway (Oct '14) Oct '14 Hugh Janus 2
News Coastguards launch search for man feared missin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Colin 1
More from around the web