Rudd Targets Smoking as Cigarette Logos Face Ban...

Apr 29, 2010 Full story: BusinessWeek

Australia will become the first nation to ban branding on cigarette packages and will raise tobacco taxes by 25 percent, taking on British American Tobacco Plc and Philip Morris International Inc.

Full Story
jon

Eatontown, NJ

#1 Apr 29, 2010
he said immoral? take away their taxation and where are they gonna fill it? keep taxing business's and workers they will be out of a job! where does the who think they get their money? donations? rank thinkers.
jon

Eatontown, NJ

#2 May 2, 2010
rudd's a dud. now its miners. right at the cycle. as!@#@##
jon

Eatontown, NJ

#3 May 6, 2010
a tobacco company has shareholders rudd. maybe instead of 30 cigerettes we should do ten and rid paper boxes. it seems to me you have brought on a fight you will lose. you have raised rates and now taxes? you are a growth, robber baron. what is next you're farmers? i expect it's mo's move now. we'll see ruddy dud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Englishman builds private road with tollway Oct '14 Hugh Janus 2
Coastguards launch search for man feared missin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Colin 1
Why Our City Really is Behind the Times (Oct '13) Oct '13 johneyonetime 2
Councillors reject plans for 380 new homes on 5... (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Incredible Bulk 1
Vicar is cleared of sexual abuse charges (Jul '12) Aug '13 RyAn 2
Area (May '13) Jul '13 wheezzzz 2
The Bristol Post published Massive tanker at Av... (Jun '13) Jun '13 temp85 1
More from around the web