DMV Offices Closing Temporarily

Jun 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Http

Six local Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles offices are scheduled to temporarily close this month as part of a state-initiated upgrade of its licensing process.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2009
junior senator

Lebanon, VA

#1 Jul 13, 2009
The closing of Local DMV offices is nothing more than a way to cheat those who have earned it out of what is coming to them. The last thing that the we need is for any of our local state offices to close. Is the state of VA in such bad shape financially that we can no longer afford to get service face to face. Someone needs to ask Louise Hawkins why she cannot retire. What is going to happen to the remaining DMV employees. Do they get to work in the Commisioner of Revenues Office. Someone needs to ask Randy Williams why he has pushed for this to happen.
mad motorist

Lebanon, VA

#2 Jul 13, 2009
Have the decision makers who chose to close the local DMV offices thought about taking a pay cut to help the folks they are governing? As a taxpayer I think we should trim salaries until we can afford to keep our local state offices open. In tough economic times such as thes we should all tighten our belts, starting with our leadership.
russ co girl

Richmond, VA

#3 Jul 14, 2009
Well everyone knows that Randy Williams wants to rule the world and everyone in it. Just ask his neice how he treated her when her grandmother passed away whom she had taken care of for so long, just because she was going through a divorce.
just thinking

AOL

#4 Jul 23, 2009
seam like i have heard of that name

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coastguards launch search for man feared missin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Colin 1
Why Our City Really is Behind the Times (Oct '13) Oct '13 johneyonetime 2
Councillors reject plans for 380 new homes on 5... (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Incredible Bulk 1
Vicar is cleared of sexual abuse charges (Jul '12) Aug '13 RyAn 2
Area (May '13) Jul '13 wheezzzz 2
The Bristol Post published Massive tanker at Av... (Jun '13) Jun '13 temp85 1
City 'less democratic' under mayor (Apr '13) Apr '13 Kildee 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bristol County, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••