Loyalist defiance feared over RBP parade

Loyalist defiance feared over RBP parade

There are 179 comments on the Irish Republican News story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Loyalist defiance feared over RBP parade. In it, Irish Republican News reports that:

A notorious loyalist band has called on other unionists to join it in defying a Parades Commission ruling over a contentious sectarian parade tomorrow [Saturday August 25]. The parade through Belfast city centre has been organised as a part of a day of marches by the Royal Black Preceptory, the 'senior' wing of the anti-Catholic Orange Order.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Irish Republican News.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Allymac

Norwich, UK

#180 Sep 20, 2012
legales wrote:
the word could addresses a theoretical possibility, such as i could rule the world
this alone means that what has been written CANNOT be portayed as a threat without the means to carry it out. therefore i believe that no grounds for any authorities to look for anyone on this thread have been met, even jason with his vile inflammatory chat has not worded one comment in a way that any legal ramifications may be felt. truly you lot need to calm right down and grow up, particularly allymac who is ok to say what he wants yet says he is going to run to the cops about this one. strange coming from a guy who invited people to come up the riots on a public forum, i think that is known as directing terrorism and under the terrorism act it would be up to him to provide evidence that he was not attempting to bring more people to the area to riot rather than the cops assuming he didnt, he hasnt even posted it on facebook or anywhere remotely private. he does it here, on a public forum
Ballicks.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#181 Sep 20, 2012
osf wrote:
i hope you all realise there wouldnt be any violence if the refugees from the mainland would return home, you see the big difference is that when we the irish went to britain and america we made it better, you lot have mad this place worse. i could honestly say i could happily shoot any one of you infront of your families. total c*cks, cant see the wood for the trees, your people are blow ins, beenhere a couple of hundred years and think you are better than natives, better at failing in education, business and better at sponging off the government. i tell ya another thing to girls the lack of logic in you being here is so blindingly obvious to the rest of the world, even your frineds on the mainland, why cant you see this too
I'll try again in the hope that this time you're lucid enough to understand it: Why do you live in Belfast?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#182 Sep 20, 2012
legales wrote:
Allymac, why would the 'authorities' visit someone for posting on a discussion board you tool
for someone to say 'i could happily shoot any one of you infront of your families' has absolutley no legal ramifications. i am able to type here now that i could kill myself, does not make it a threat or even a statement of intent, merely a stament of how someone feels about something
please alert me to what authority this kn*b should worry about as i think it is most likely to be from a mental health professional
Actually making threats over the internet about terrorism gets you a month in jail without charge then a year in prison.

Maybe you could go on hunger strike in the maze?
jason norris

Liverpool, UK

#183 Sep 20, 2012
legales wrote:
the word could addresses a theoretical possibility, such as i could rule the world
this alone means that what has been written CANNOT be portayed as a threat without the means to carry it out. therefore i believe that no grounds for any authorities to look for anyone on this thread have been met, even jason with his vile inflammatory chat has not worded one comment in a way that any legal ramifications may be felt. truly you lot need to calm right down and grow up, particularly allymac who is ok to say what he wants yet says he is going to run to the cops about this one. strange coming from a guy who invited people to come up the riots on a public forum, i think that is known as directing terrorism and under the terrorism act it would be up to him to provide evidence that he was not attempting to bring more people to the area to riot rather than the cops assuming he didnt, he hasnt even posted it on facebook or anywhere remotely private. he does it here, on a public forum
you utter purile nonsense. Ireland detests communist killers. Simple. No more imflammatory than calling a loyalst band notorious.
To public knowledge none of the so called band members have committed any crimes. Unlike the communist terrorists.
To date free speech still rules. Boo Hoo for the communists. Now piss off back to Columbia, you cretin.
Allymac

Norwich, UK

#184 Sep 22, 2012
It's gone very quiet on this thread.
jason norris

Liverpool, UK

#185 Sep 22, 2012
Allymac wrote:
It's gone very quiet on this thread.
The communists cannot stand up to the truth. Bit like the sun in their eyes. They prefer the dark. Kneecappings etc usually done in the dark.
Good to belong to the free people of Belfast, and not the communist Belfast.
Our foreign friends unfortunately have been taken in for years by their propeganda. But it has run the limit especially since 9/11.
They are now limited to bullying and lying to their neighbours and friends in their own areas.
Do not forget The Mill.
humberman99

Liverpool, UK

#186 Sep 22, 2012
none so blind as those that cannot see.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#187 Sep 22, 2012
humberman99 wrote:
none so blind as those that cannot see.
Aww look. He finally had the balls to start using his old name.

Well done Humberman. That must have taken all the honesty and integrity you had.
humberman99

Liverpool, UK

#188 Sep 22, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww look. He finally had the balls to start using his old name.
Well done Humberman. That must have taken all the honesty and integrity you had.
Hello Ronan, thought you had been mosque bound.
jason norris

Liverpool, UK

#189 Sep 22, 2012
hello humberman, good to see you back, and yes, ronan is still I can read.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#190 Sep 22, 2012
The internet really does throw up some interesting moral quandries.

Do you take the piss out of the person displaying schizophrenic behaviour until he actually identifies himself as mentally handicapped or do you trust your judgement and assume he's someone who should be pitied and sympathised with rather than ridiculed?
humberman99

Liverpool, UK

#191 Sep 23, 2012
I can read wrote:
The internet really does throw up some interesting moral quandries.
Do you take the piss out of the person displaying schizophrenic behaviour until he actually identifies himself as mentally handicapped or do you trust your judgement and assume he's someone who should be pitied and sympathised with rather than ridiculed?
this last post proves that you sit to pee.
jason norris

Liverpool, UK

#192 Sep 23, 2012
well said humberman, got it in one.
humberman99

Liverpool, UK

#193 Sep 24, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
you utter purile nonsense. Ireland detests communist killers. Simple. No more imflammatory than calling a loyalst band notorious.
To public knowledge none of the so called band members have committed any crimes. Unlike the communist terrorists.
To date free speech still rules. Boo Hoo for the communists. Now piss off back to Columbia, you cretin.
all one has to do is look at the news about Vietnam jailing the bloggers.
That is what is in store for the Irish People if they fail to throw these communists into the Irish Sea.
Get rid ASAP.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#194 Sep 24, 2012
humberman99

Liverpool, UK

#195 Sep 26, 2012
which is why the Orange Order have annoyed the comrades by talking to the Parish Priest and the congregation, as was proper.

The plan is to have the "collectives" as the focal point. They must be totally ostracised.
jason norris

Liverpool, UK

#196 Sep 28, 2012
yes, you will now see a flood of mill funded court cases as to why the comrades should have their own way.
CSMD

London, UK

#197 Oct 12, 2012
I see 11 bigoted B457ards of the Young Conway Vols were arrested and questioned about their conduct outside St Patricks Church on the 12th July!

About time!
Puddleofpepsi

Shanghai, China

#199 Nov 3, 2012
humberman99 wrote:
which is why the Orange Order have annoyed the comrades by talking to the Parish Priest and the congregation, as was proper.
The plan is to have the "collectives" as the focal point. They must be totally ostracised.
i agree with most of what you say humber, roi needs a strong cup of coffee, loving the rc church as they do, why? your guess is as good as mine. many have woken up in the south, prebyterian church numbers are growing as irish finally dis the rc illness in the south,. tired of r.c bs, many of those who feel the need for an organised religion and were once part of the r.c church have wised up and opted out. the vatican got rid of the opt out option (created by two roi women) recently. i have italian friends who can't stand the rc church, that's how much it stinks. the rc church was a big friend of berlisconi, no surprise really. the roi people are fine, they just got involved with that nasty cult

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfast County, Northern Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 12 hr Scandinavian uber... 6
News DUP hits back at Dublin over human rights act r... May 21 jason norris 1
News Gerry Adams sparks outrage as he says abduction... May 20 John Smith 17
News Tory Human Rights plan 'would wreck peace deal' May 18 rock white 1
News Investigating England's Most Brutal Spy Apr '15 James 1
News NYC's Cardinal Dolan Compares ISIS to the IRA Apr '15 rock white 40
News McDonald supports Adams's stance on Jean McConv... Apr '15 jason norris 1
More from around the web