EDL founder charged with assault

Nov 12, 2010 Full story: Eastlothian Today 8

The founder of the English Defence League has been charged with assaulting a police officer during clashes with Islamic protesters.

Full Story
Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 12, 2010
ronan

Streatham, UK

#2 Nov 12, 2010
Wow, what a surprise!!
Revolt Against Empire

Huntington, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2010
I guess the Limey pigs are just like the ones here - arresting the natives for protesting the invasion of non whites. Feck 'em all.
Kerri

South Molton, UK

#4 Nov 13, 2010
Revolt Against Empire wrote:
I guess the Limey pigs are just like the ones here - arresting the natives for protesting the invasion of non whites. Feck 'em all.
The police wont dare touch an ethnic here for fear of being racist. Every time there is an islamic protest you will find white counter protesters arrested. Never ever a muslim being dragged off to the cop van.
ronan

Streatham, UK

#5 Nov 13, 2010
Kerri wrote:
<quoted text>
The police wont dare touch an ethnic here for fear of being racist. Every time there is an islamic protest you will find white counter protesters arrested. Never ever a muslim being dragged off to the cop van.
There is the Independent Police Complaint Commission to deal with abuses when they are reported.

The EDL can't afford a lawyer to lodge a complaint, defend its leader and sue the police? I guess not ...
pig skin

Europe

#6 Nov 14, 2010
Revolt Against Empire wrote:
are you a mexican?
Krypteia

Leeds, UK

#7 Nov 16, 2010
What aload of bollocks wouldn't have happened if it was a filthy muzz..one law for muzz another for the indiginous people..
The day will come and these ungrateful parasites will wish to their moon god they weren't born..
Donker

Shanghai, China

#8 Dec 22, 2011
ronan wrote:
Wow, what a surprise!!
lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedfordshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A look inside new d'parys hotel and restaurant ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Joshua 1
'Cat claim' laser PCSO sentenced (Feb '14) Feb '14 Carl Impey 2
Crap Towns is nothing but an exercise in laughi... (Oct '13) Dec '13 About Stockton o... 3
Miliband plan to boost housing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eleanor 1
'Masseur, 53, rubbed the breasts of two women c... (Feb '13) Sep '13 kitty 14
Small-business owners in Hillsborough County fi... (Aug '13) Aug '13 saint croix boat 1
Fire rips through Hartford Mill pub near Huntin... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Elliott 2
•••

Bedfordshire County, England People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••