Muslim Preacher Mocks Fallen British Soldiers

There are 20 comments on the FoxNews.com story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Muslim Preacher Mocks Fallen British Soldiers. In it, FoxNews.com reports that:

Muslim war protesters disrupted a homecoming parade for British troops Tuesday, with one preacher praising the disruption and branding the homecoming a "vile parade" of "brutal murderers" whom he likened to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FoxNews.com.

First Prev
of 68
Next Last
Roger_AR

Fayetteville, AR

#1 Mar 11, 2009
and yet they ban Mr Wilders!!!!!!!
I wonder what the Brits were thinking!!!
Fay

Carshalton, UK

#2 Mar 11, 2009
Every muslim that was on that demonstration should be jailed then chucked out of the country. They are traitors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#3 Mar 11, 2009
This one is thinking why are these wog BAST*RD followers of Mahound not being hung for treason?
They should have let the soldiers loose on them.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#4 Mar 11, 2009
BNP anyone...
I would love to have seen the look on these subhumans faces if like Albion had said the troops had a go at these creatures...
No GEERT WILDERS but we i allowed to put up with these filth..you couldn't make it up
biblical disaster

Somers, NY

#5 Mar 11, 2009
England is a third rate country that is completely dependant on us,Why dont we just let them be overwhelmed with the moslems?They are nothing but euro-trash anyway!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“British mp's are corrupt cnuts”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 11, 2009
SCUM the Fackin lot of the bearded freaks
EdSed

Motherwell, UK

#7 Mar 11, 2009
What strikes me is the ignorance of these few Muslims. Note that there are not very many. 20 perhaps, including the veiled ones? Quote:
‘They [R Anglians] have killed, maimed and raped thousands of innocent people. They can’t come here and parade where there is such a Muslim community. What do they have to be proud of?’ Why would anyone go to Iraq to do that? How stupid are these people?

It is clear that the British troops did their best to protect the population against people, including Muslims, who were intent on murder. What else would British or US soldiers do? These extremist Muslims just believe the first thing that comes into their heads and never question it.

It was NOT an anti-war demonstration. Why do the media refer to these people as anti-war? Are the soldiers pro-war? Arguably, the protesters seem far more pro-war.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#8 Mar 11, 2009
EdSed wrote:
What strikes me is the ignorance of these few Muslims. Note that there are not very many. 20 perhaps, including the veiled ones? Quote:
‘They [R Anglians] have killed, maimed and raped thousands of innocent people. They can’t come here and parade where there is such a Muslim community. What do they have to be proud of?’ Why would anyone go to Iraq to do that? How stupid are these people?
It is clear that the British troops did their best to protect the population against people, including Muslims, who were intent on murder. What else would British or US soldiers do? These extremist Muslims just believe the first thing that comes into their heads and never question it.
It was NOT an anti-war demonstration. Why do the media refer to these people as anti-war? Are the soldiers pro-war? Arguably, the protesters seem far more pro-war.
A very good post..but im affraid these muslims could not care about truth,loyalty and so on they hate the fact its against other muslims irrespective that they are cold blooded lunatics.
Don't you find it amasing that these ungrateful scum did not come out and praise the troops fighting fellow christians to protect muslims in Bosnia.
They need to be rounded up and sent to the first islamic shit hole on route,where they can leap around like a bunch of retards until their hearts content.
Alen

Chelmsford, UK

#9 Mar 11, 2009
That is becaus he is not a Muslim, he is a sunni and therefore he'll remember this when he enters The HellFire.

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 11, 2009
Hopefully the British people are beginning to see this hostile bunch's true colors. Sure, not 100% of Muslims in the UK feel the way these protesters do, but all you need is a handful to wreak havoc.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#11 Mar 11, 2009
Alen wrote:
That is becaus he is not a Muslim, he is a sunni and therefore he'll remember this when he enters The HellFire.
Don't believe in hell apparently god cast Lucifer to earth and the devil takes many forms...blah blah blah
Hell was taken from the pagans,..one example Hades the underworld of the dead..
Im sure and hope someone pays this creature a visit...
george whyte

UK

#12 Mar 11, 2009
how many time are they going to be allowed to get away with this type of carryon

Location hidden

#13 Mar 11, 2009
Untill we start to do something about them
Jeremiah

Savannah, GA

#14 Mar 12, 2009
If you can't defend your freedom, it will be lost. Are American's listening and learning.
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

#17 Mar 12, 2009
CiCi05 wrote:
Hopefully the British people are beginning to see this hostile bunch's true colors. Sure, not 100% of Muslims in the UK feel the way these protesters do, but all you need is a handful to wreak havoc.
How naive are you? The Muslim believers has never spoke against the Muslim terrorist. If 99.99 percent feel that way-call it a 100 percent and deport them back to the toiletless 3rd world sewage pond the climbed out of today!
cousuu

Ashford, UK

#18 Mar 12, 2009
Krypteia wrote:
BNP anyone...
I would love to have seen the look on these subhumans faces if like Albion had said the troops had a go at these creatures...
No GEERT WILDERS but we i allowed to put up with these filth..you couldn't make it up
Thats the thing mate, the soldiers had respect to not lose it and go after them, they understand society and what is considered moral. Its like going to a funeral and evryone dancing like new years eve,. I just dont get it! I mean everyone understands freedom of speech but we all know that freedom also means to respect and dont be offensive. How would they like it if they had one of their protests and we all started doing a protest calling them bombers and terrorists! I watched an interview with the main ring leader and the interviewer said" if you hate the giverment and the policies then why are you here" and his reply was " because i am british and have the right to" and im like them bloody behave like one then. There are lots of foreigners in the UK and im proud of them when they behave like how a brit should.
michael

United States

#19 Mar 12, 2009
Kick out all the muslim radicals out of Britain and the rest of Europe! Send these freaks back to the third world hellholes they come from. Get them out of the USA too and send the illegals with them!
Human

United States

#20 Mar 12, 2009
Islams hatred and mockery
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engag...
YUSUFALI: Those who reject faith and deny our signs will be companions of Hell-fire.
PICKTHAL: And they who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, such are rightful owners of hell.
SHAKIR: And (as for) those who disbelieve and reject our communications, these are the companions of the name.
Human

United States

#23 Mar 12, 2009
Hatred mockery threats
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engag...
YUSUFALI: And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith.
PICKTHAL: And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation to the idolaters, and (so is) His messenger. So, if ye repent, it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve,
SHAKIR: And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters; therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not weaken Allah; and announce painful punishment to those who disbelieve.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 12, 2009
Mohammad used to be employed as a donkey's
testicle tickler, its true i read it somewhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 68
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedfordshire County, England Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Masseur, 53, rubbed the breasts of two women c... (Feb '13) Feb '15 Anonymous 16
News 15-year-old boy stabbed in the back twice by gr... Jan '15 sash11 1
News A look inside new d'parys hotel and restaurant ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Joshua 1
News 'Cat claim' laser PCSO sentenced (Feb '14) Feb '14 Carl Impey 2
News Crap Towns is nothing but an exercise in laughi... (Oct '13) Dec '13 About Stockton o... 3
News Miliband plan to boost housing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eleanor 1
News Small-business owners in Hillsborough County fi... (Aug '13) Aug '13 saint croix boat 1
More from around the web