Right-wing protestors target Harrow mosque new

Sep 13, 2009 | Posted by: SUPERIOR AUSSIE | Full story: www.independent.co.uk

Muslims in Harrow expressed deep frustration today that their mosque had been targeted by anti-Islamic right-wing protestors whose demonstrations in Birmingham last month led to a series of arrests and street battles with Asian youths.

Comments
201 - 220 of 220 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2009
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Elias

Balwyn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Judged:

honor wrote:
English Defense League,Right On! Keep Britain White---Get rid of the Muslims and the Blacks who hate your guts--They will destroy your great country, don't let them do it--write to your politicians and keep demonstrating against these Invaders--and Vote BNP!
Sure, Since I'm a good citizen who pays my taxes I'll have to opt out of your scheme to radiclise me.
Andrew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Since I'm a good citizen who pays my taxes I'll have to opt out of your scheme to radicalise me.
You're not a citizen. You're a hostile parasite.
Elias

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a citizen. You're a hostile parasite.
No i'm a french canadian feral hostile parasite.
I love aussie soldiers but they hat me.
sara

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

honor wrote:
English Defense League,Right On! Keep Britain White---Get rid of the Muslims and the Blacks who hate your guts--They will destroy your great country, don't let them do it--write to your politicians and keep demonstrating against these Invaders--and Vote BNP!
Black soldiers fight FOR the UK not against it. One only has to look at the army stats.....
ruby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>No i'm a french canadian feral hostile parasite.
I love aussie soldiers but they hat me.
You know, Elias, I'm starting to admire your pluck. You're a game little fella, aren't you?
ruby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Freedom Lover wrote:
<quoted text> The guy who ran against Obama for President forgot how many houses he had, he had eleven. Sweet!, actually his wife is loaded.
11? how does anyone use 11 houses?
Does the taxpayer pay for them though, like they do here?
Here if the MP lives outside London (even by the meret margin) he claims for another house, in London, and everything needed to go in the house, inc taxes!
ruby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Nukeallah wrote:
<quoted text>I do have a good plan there, Ruby, We should already be done, in out finished. We took out the Taliban in short order, should of left right then.
Colin Powell was bushes Secretary of State from 2001 to 2005.He did not want to invade Iraq but the Fascist forced him out. He added on to current US doctrine by stating that if we do go to war we should go with overwhelming force,(Nukeallah).lol, Am I putting you to sleep, again?. You could read about it on Wiki. He basically should we should have a good plan and a way out, bush did not listen, the bloke. Now we are stuck in this crap-ass war for how long.
But if they would listen to me, nuke a, oh never mind, you know I really am a peace lover, I would never nuke anyone. Cherio
I remember, Colin Powell was out of favour but I didn't realise the reasons. Isn't it just typical that the only man with any experience of the military and strategies is sidelined? I mean you wouldn't trust Bush to take the trash out, would you, never mind the enemy?
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you had made me fall asleep, we are having some cold days here, it's autumn/fall and you know how it is when you have been cold and you sit on the sofa and start to warm up and before you know it you have nodded off? Well that was me! lol
Don't worry, I don't for a minute think you would harm a fly, though it is like having one of those rubber bricks that you can throw at the TV, on here, don't you think? no harm done in real life, kind of thing.
ruby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Nukeallah wrote:
<quoted text> I did not know that Ruby, and I thought I knew everthing, well except how to speel or type. The only drug I need grows like a weed but our Fascsit government keeps it illegal.
How do you get this drug from Thailand?. I am sorry to hear of your problem, Maybe I can nuke big Pharma, I'm kind of afraid of them, they have good drugs.
I haven't bought this drug from Thailand, yet, I still have a couple of months supply from the DR of the original stuff. All it is is pigs' thyroids dried and ground up (see why I could never become a muslim, plus bacon sandwiches.lol) These animal thyroids have been used since the turn of the century for people who's own thyroids are kaput (they started off frying them and putting them on a slice of bread) and it's the best thing there is, not perfect but ok. To cut along story short the pharmas are making sure that you can't get hold of this type of medication in the western world and are pushing their big profit chemical alternative which doesn't work for quite a large majority of us.

What do you say to a little nuke, just to make them think again? maybe enough to blast their clothes off.lol
I haven't tried that other stuff, the one that the doctor doesn't prescribe.... yet. I have led a sheltered life.
ruby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

TBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuke big pharma? Count me in!
Good going, that's 2 of us then.
ruby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
The Swede said he "wanted jihad back" so I'm obliging. Prolly wants to be a viking again?
You see, Elias this jihad thing just isn't working, is it? The first time I heard of one of those things was when Saddam issued one and look what happened. His arse is still bouncing over his head on a piece of rope.
Have you thought of trying a gipsy curse, maybe? it works round here if you don't buy any pegs off the gipsies, they take your gate off it's hinges and it's a bugger to get back on.
Clive

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Just found this and want to say carry on to the EDL. Its high time the Muslims and other immigrants got taken down a peg or two before they destroy the UK. The Labour Party has done all it can to make British people second class in our own country.

Alf Filer of the UAF is a also a total wa**ker for his comments and I hope some one knocks his teeth out.

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

ruby wrote:
<quoted text>
11? how does anyone use 11 houses?
Does the taxpayer pay for them though, like they do here?
Here if the MP lives outside London (even by the meret margin) he claims for another house, in London, and everything needed to go in the house, inc taxes!
Yes, 11, I do not know why they need so many but his wife is loaded. I believe she is in the Heinz family, catsup or ketchup, that's a lot. The taxpayer does not pay for them.

or your own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

ruby wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember, Colin Powell was out of favour but I didn't realise the reasons. Isn't it just typical that the only man with any experience of the military and strategies is sidelined? I mean you wouldn't trust Bush to take the trash out, would you, never mind the enemy?
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you had made me fall asleep, we are having some cold days here, it's autumn/fall and you know how it is when you have been cold and you sit on the sofa and start to warm up and before you know it you have nodded off? Well that was me! lol
Don't worry, I don't for a minute think you would harm a fly, though it is like having one of those rubber bricks that you can throw at the TV, on here, don't you think? no harm done in real life, kind of thing.
Yea , I get carried away sometimes, the state of the world brings me down, you would think that after all this time we would learn how to live together. I say after every war we execute the leaders... on both sides, nuke them! War is a failure, It's a failure to lead, to preserve peace. Peace.

I'm not going to use that other name any more, well maybe some times.

or your own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

ruby wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't bought this drug from Thailand, yet, I still have a couple of months supply from the DR of the original stuff. All it is is pigs' thyroids dried and ground up (see why I could never become a muslim, plus bacon sandwiches.lol) These animal thyroids have been used since the turn of the century for people who's own thyroids are kaput (they started off frying them and putting them on a slice of bread) and it's the best thing there is, not perfect but ok. To cut along story short the pharmas are making sure that you can't get hold of this type of medication in the western world and are pushing their big profit chemical alternative which doesn't work for quite a large majority of us.
What do you say to a little nuke, just to make them think again? maybe enough to blast their clothes off.lol
I haven't tried that other stuff, the one that the doctor doesn't prescribe.... yet. I have led a sheltered life.
Yes, the Capitalist really hate when there is is cheaper better alternitive to their drugs. We in the U.S.A fight for the use of pot, it's the best thing for chemo patients and many other ailments, I just like it,lol. The Feds and big Pharma are against it but the people and some states fight for it. Bush was against my freedom but not his. Maybe a neutron bomb, just kills people, leave buildings intact, ultimate capitalist weapon. In Califoria, I have family there, you can get a prescription for it. The Fed don't like it, they fight it all the time, it's still against federal law. The Governor of California likes it, you should go there.
let me reiterate

Camberwell, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

muslims are racist wrote:
Kidnapping and murder
On 16 March 2004, Donald was abducted from Kenmure Street, beside the Pollokshields Bowling Club at the foot of McCulloch Street where he lived with his mother, younger brother, and three sisters. The victim was chosen at random. The criminal gang who kidnapped him took him on a 200-mile journey to Dundee and back while they made phone calls looking for a house to take him to. Having no success at this, they returned to Glasgow and took him to the Clyde Walkway, near Celtic Football Club's training ground.
There, they held his arms and stabbed him 13 times. He sustained internal injuries to three arteries, one of his lungs, his liver and a kidney. He was castrated, had his tongue cut out, was doused in petrol, set on fire and left to die.[1]
The issue of the killing quickly became politicised because of the racial element. After the murder there were reportedly &#8216;racial tensions&#8217; in the area sufficient to lead to police intervention.[3]
[edit]
Arrests and trial
Initially, two men were arrested in connection with the crime. One man, Daanish Zahid, was found guilty of Kriss Donald's murder on 18 November 2004 and is the first person to be convicted of racially motivated murder in Scotland. Another man, Zahid Mohammed, admitted involvement in the abduction of Donald and lying to police during their investigation and was jailed for five years. He was released after serving half of his sentence and returned to court to give evidence against three subsequent defendants.
These other men, Imran Shahid, Zeeshan Shahid, and Mohammed Faisal Mustaq, all in their late twenties, were charged with murder in October 2005 after being extradited from Pakistan. Their trial opened on 2 October 2006 in Scotland.[4]
On 8 November 2006, the three men were found guilty of the racially motivated murder of Kriss Donald. All three had denied the charge; however, a jury at the High Court in Edinburgh convicted them of abduction and murder.[5] Each of the killers received sentences of life imprisonment, with the Shahid brothers being recommended for 25-year minimum terms and Mushtaq receiving a recommended minimum of 22 years.
[edit]
Controversies surrounding the case
The BBC has been criticized by some viewers because the case featured on national news only three times and was later largely confined to regional Scottish bulletins.[citation needed] Although admitting that the BBC had "got it wrong", the organisation's Head of Newsgathering, Fran Unsworth, rejected the suggestion that Donald's race played a part in the lack of reportage, instead claiming it was a product of "Scottish blindness".[6]
The British National Party were accused by Scotland's First Minister and Labour Party MSP Jack McConnell among others of seeking to exploit the case for political advantage, and an open letter signed by some prominent individuals, including MSPs, trades unionists, and community leaders condemned the BNP's plans to stage a
A minimum of 22 years for castrating, cutting out the tongue, stabbing, and setting on fire. Why should they ever see the light of day again? What compensation will the court system award to the next victim, when they get released?
let me reiterate

Camberwell, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

MindYourFoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about your self again ay? Lets hope the Aborigianls one day will boot your pink ass out of their country.Im sure your Koori "friends" will participate.
You are just a drunken pig slob! that is your culture.
You think you represent the koori.
Mark Thatcher, simon Mann and Nick Du Toit are evil terrorists.Yes they planned to kill Africans and overthrow the Equatorial Guinea government purely for oil contracts.
But i know you dont ssee it!That is the ignorance and arrogance of men like you.White anglosaxon corporate capitalist colonial;ist terrorists.
The same ones who set up the evil racist apartheid NON-Democratic systems of Rhodesia(now Zimbabwe) and South Africa.(includetheft of Australia)
But who supported these evil regimes??? Britain,America,Australia and Israel!!!!
The same ones who caused massive atrocities in Iraq.
You men deludedly think you own this planet ,the plants,the animals, the lands,the airspace but you dont.Mugabe is addressing the crimes committed by you men.
You need to get a conscience, and please stop talking bout yourself, you are only showing yourself up or is it the alcohol that makes you like this?? I dont believe a word you say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You really are a nut job. How can you blame a whole race of people for something they had no involvement in? Did I murder any Aboriginals? Did all the current white people of the U.K. steal the black man's land and if so where did they put it?

Seems to me that most white people struggle in their own societies just as much as some of the immigrants and feel equally alienated by the political and cultural landscape that is dispossessing them.
Mickey

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

MindYourFoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about your self again ay? Lets hope the Aborigianls one day will boot your pink ass out of their country.Im sure your Koori "friends" will participate.
You are just a drunken pig slob! that is your culture.
You think you represent the koori.
Mark Thatcher, simon Mann and Nick Du Toit are evil terrorists.Yes they planned to kill Africans and overthrow the Equatorial Guinea government purely for oil contracts.
But i know you dont ssee it!That is the ignorance and arrogance of men like you.White anglosaxon corporate capitalist colonial;ist terrorists.
The same ones who set up the evil racist apartheid NON-Democratic systems of Rhodesia(now Zimbabwe) and South Africa.(includetheft of Australia)
But who supported these evil regimes??? Britain,America,Australia and Israel!!!!
The same ones who caused massive atrocities in Iraq.
You men deludedly think you own this planet ,the plants,the animals, the lands,the airspace but you dont.Mugabe is addressing the crimes committed by you men.
You need to get a conscience, and please stop talking bout yourself, you are only showing yourself up or is it the alcohol that makes you like this?? I dont believe a word you say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
obviously nothing that happens in Australia is any of your business and has nothing to do with you so why not try sticking to the threads about your OWN country.
pauline hanson hero

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

bnp are heros as well

or your own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

ruby wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, Elias this jihad thing just isn't working, is it? The first time I heard of one of those things was when Saddam issued one and look what happened. His arse is still bouncing over his head on a piece of rope.
Have you thought of trying a gipsy curse, maybe? it works round here if you don't buy any pegs off the gipsies, they take your gate off it's hinges and it's a bugger to get back on.
Hey Ruby, how are you feeling, FL
yakka

Cranbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

UK has been islamised and currinised

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bedfordshire County, England Discussions

Search the Bedfordshire County, England Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A look inside new d'parys hotel and restaurant ... Mar '14 Joshua 1
'Cat claim' laser PCSO sentenced Feb '14 Carl Impey 2
Crap Towns is nothing but an exercise in laughi... (Oct '13) Dec '13 About Stockton on Tees 3
Miliband plan to boost housing (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eleanor 1
'Masseur, 53, rubbed the breasts of two women c... (Feb '13) Sep '13 kitty 14
Small-business owners in Hillsborough County fi... (Aug '13) Aug '13 saint croix boat 1
Fire rips through Hartford Mill pub near Huntin... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Elliott 2
•••
•••