Land wars threaten 30 districts

Apr 25, 2009 Full story: New Vision

By Lydia Namubiru LAND conflicts will escalate in at least 30 districts in Uganda unless urgent measures are taken to resolve them, experts have warned.

Full Story
DAK

Asunción, Paraguay

#1 Apr 26, 2009
Population control is necessary in all developing countries, especially thyose whose environment and natural landscape and fauna would be adversely affected. Once lost a paradise cannot recover.

However many Africans view the matter differently. Two, one a Cameroonian and one a Ugandan told me that large families are okay since the density of population is well below that in England. I am then left to wonder if they then want to turn thier countries one like England where all natural wildlife is almost obliterated!
Also, if one visits Libya and Morocco there are economic wanabe immigrants risking their lives to get into Europe.

Uganda has already reached the maximum density of population ( I believe it should be 20 to 25 m.) if the forrests and fauna are to be retained for the future populations to enjoy and be proud of.

In countries like India, even in these tiles they are unable to protect tigers and also wild elephants are rampaging in Assam because their traditional trails are disturbed by incoming human encroachments.
Meli

Greece

#2 May 4, 2009
DAK wrote:
Population control is necessary in all developing countries, especially thyose whose environment and natural landscape and fauna would be adversely affected. Once lost a paradise cannot recover.
However many Africans view the matter differently. Two, one a Cameroonian and one a Ugandan told me that large families are okay since the density of population is well below that in England. I am then left to wonder if they then want to turn thier countries one like England where all natural wildlife is almost obliterated!
Also, if one visits Libya and Morocco there are economic wanabe immigrants risking their lives to get into Europe.
Uganda has already reached the maximum density of population ( I believe it should be 20 to 25 m.) if the forrests and fauna are to be retained for the future populations to enjoy and be proud of.
In countries like India, even in these tiles they are unable to protect tigers and also wild elephants are rampaging in Assam because their traditional trails are disturbed by incoming human encroachments.
Think Dak Think!!! You don't make that much sense. The info you're bringing on here is undigested. You need to work on it much much more.
DAK

London, UK

#3 May 22, 2009
Meli wrote:
<quoted text>
Think Dak Think!!! You don't make that much sense. The info you're bringing on here is undigested. You need to work on it much much more.
You are not responding to the matters started here. You took a slight from another discussion. When I had cajoled you to think I was responding with my opinion/comments. Strange!
DAK

London, UK

#4 May 22, 2009
Read my posting and think before asking me to think needlessly.

My correction:
In countries like India, even in these days they are unable to protect tigers and also wild elephants are rampaging in Assam because their traditional trails are disturbed by incoming human encroachments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arua, Uganda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A mixed bag for conflict-prone West Nile Dec 25 Ronald 1
Pan Africanism and the Role of Lado Kingdom in ... (Feb '08) Dec 17 LADO 11
West Nile marks centenary, here for good says M... (Apr '14) Nov 30 LADO 4
JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY +27784115746 lusaka ka... Nov '14 PRIESTY 1
idi amin dada foundation (Aug '08) Nov '14 Majid Alemi Junior 52
We must urgently review age of consent to save ... Sep '14 akua serwaah 1
Health professionals hire out licences to quacks (Jun '14) Aug '14 akua serwaah 5
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 pm PST