Four Myths about Ukraine

Four Myths about Ukraine

There are 72 comments on the EurActiv.com story from Sep 29, 2011, titled Four Myths about Ukraine. In it, EurActiv.com reports that:

The European Union and Ukraine have much to offer one another through closer ties, however four myths about the country need to be abandoned for the two to fully realise this, argues Volodymyr Vercherko.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EurActiv.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Small Town America UGX

Manahawkin, NJ

#65 Nov 8, 2011
Herbert Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron...what are the two most dangerous things in the world? Answer ..a Polock with a high school education and a Ukrainian nazi.
You have it wrong, pal. The most dangerous thing in the world would be you with testicles. But fortunately, we do not have to be concerned with that.
Herbert Hitler

West Springfield, MA

#66 Nov 8, 2011
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it wrong, pal. The most dangerous thing in the world would be you with testicles. But fortunately, we do not have to be concerned with that.
Eat my shorts you American A hole.
Herbert Hitler

West Springfield, MA

#67 Nov 8, 2011
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have thoughs of mens crotches often?
Small Town America UGX

Lake Worth, FL

#68 Nov 8, 2011
Herbert Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have thoughs of mens crotches often?
I play drop the soap with my two good pals Abe and Pro Ukraine all the time. We also like to dress up in drag and...
Pro Ukraine

UK

#69 Nov 8, 2011
Herbert Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Katsap, you seem almost as dumb as Pissy, did you go to the school for retards like him?
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#70 Nov 8, 2011
Herbert Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
You wear girlie panties and nylon stockings, and have Uthera give you wooden sausages.
Warrior Poet UG X

Woodland, WA

#71 Nov 9, 2011
They must be made of wood because he vertainly can never get up one made of meat .
Warrior Poet UG X

Woodland, WA

#72 Nov 9, 2011
Darn this %^&* Serb Keyboard. That should be certainly, not vertainly.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#73 Nov 10, 2011
Pissy has had foam rubber Butt cushions installed to make his sausage receiver more comfortable to use.

Pissy's butt has also become a hybernation destination for all types of little critters and insects to be warm during the harsh SLOvak winer.
Zeligowski

Cannock, UK

#74 Dec 16, 2011
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
May I add ukrainian girls don't sell themselves on a daily basis.
You would know would you being an expert and all ...
Pro Ukraine

UK

#75 Dec 17, 2011
Zeligowski wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know would you being an expert and all ...
He's never been with a woman in his life, when it comes to reindeers though, that's a different story.:-)
Warrior Poet UG X

United States

#76 Dec 17, 2011
Here we go again-- more wallowing in the gutter. How boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yalta, Ukraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukraine plans to seize Russian foreign property... Jun 4 RUSSKI GO HOME 8
News 'Russia is the Motherland of Crimea' - What Cri... May '15 George 6
News Ukraine Says Russia 'Robbed' UNESCO-Affiliated ... Apr '15 FASCIST Ukraine 11
Responsible Capitalism Apr '15 Stock Joker 1
News FSB Detains Opposition Journalist in Latest C... Apr '15 Small Town America 2
News Putin: We deserve to meet in Crimea (Aug '14) Feb '15 George 345
News Russian nationalists suggest enormous lawsuit a... Feb '15 Lukashenko is Dr ... 7
More from around the web