Ukraine has the opportunity to supply...

Ukraine has the opportunity to supply flour to the half of the world - Sergei Sakirkin

There are 1 comment on the Agricultural Market story from Aug 31, 2011, titled Ukraine has the opportunity to supply flour to the half of the world - Sergei Sakirkin. In it, Agricultural Market reports that:

The theme of his report, stated in the conference program, was: "Perspective trends of the flour industry development". So how promising is flour exports from Ukraine in 2011/12 MY, and what were the realities of the market last season? Sergei Sakirkin kindly agreed to compensate his absence at "Grain Forum-2011" and provide answers to these ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Agricultural Market.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Well, it looks like we all gonna have plenty of flour around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yalta, Ukraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia: Polls open in parliamentary elections Sep 18 George 1
News Sergey Lazarev: Crimea Is Part Of Ukraine Aug '16 CRIMEA is UKRAINE 12
News Russian Eurovision Contestant's Surprising View... May '16 CRIMEA is UKRAINE 5
News Blackout Grips Much of Crimea (Dec '15) Dec '15 BLAME PUTIN 3
News Europeans 'not grasping' the importance of Ukraine (Sep '15) Oct '15 George 451
News Larry Summers: Why Ukrainea s debt deal is impo... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Fart news 65
News Ukraine's Poroshenko says rebel elections threa... (Sep '15) Oct '15 tiny PIG PUTIN 38
More from around the web