Ukraine prepares for soybean meal exports to Turkey - " "Protein-Production"

There are 2 comments on the Agricultural Market story from May 29, 2012, titled Ukraine prepares for soybean meal exports to Turkey - " "Protein-Production". In it, Agricultural Market reports that:

For the first time Ukraine is seriously considering the possibility of soybean by-products exports to Turkey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Agricultural Market.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Philip Allchurch

Canada

#41 Jun 4, 2012
There is too much rain November to April on the island so I usually stay there mostly between April to September. The good thing is that I have 7000 gallons of cisterns that need filling up during the rainy season,and I have a huge peaked roof, to collect the water, so I have lots of water in my cisterns when the wells dry up in July. To be in Ukraine in June sounds wonderful, with everything in full bloom.I will be watching the Euro 2012 games with interest. It is a great honour for Ukraine and Poland to get those games, and I hope everything works out well.Ukraine has " Fred the Ferret " doing the game winner predictions and forecasts which is funny. I am sure he will figure it out very well.
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

#42 Jun 4, 2012
I thought Putin was the chief ferret (or maybe weasel) for Eastern Europe. Oh well, I am sure Fred will do well; at least HE will tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yalta, Ukraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Russia is the Motherland of Crimea' - What Cri... 22 hr George 6
News Ukraine Says Russia 'Robbed' UNESCO-Affiliated ... Apr 26 FASCIST Ukraine 11
Responsible Capitalism Apr 19 Stock Joker 1
News FSB Detains Opposition Journalist in Latest C... Apr 11 Small Town America 2
News Putin: We deserve to meet in Crimea (Aug '14) Feb '15 George 345
News Russian nationalists suggest enormous lawsuit a... Feb '15 Lukashenko is Dr ... 7
News Crimean assets, from shipyard to film studio, s... Jan '15 Lukashenko is Dr ... 14
More from around the web