Two years of Yanukovych's presidency....

Two years of Yanukovych's presidency. What do they mean to you?

There are 6 comments on the The Day story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Two years of Yanukovych's presidency. What do they mean to you?. In it, The Day reports that:

Andrii KLYMENKO, head of the Tavriisky Institute for Regional Development , editor-in-chief of the web portal blackseanews.net: 'As for me, one of the positive things of this period is that it has proved a very interesting tendency that Ukraine repeatedly demonstrates: regardless of the slogans declared by the politicians willing to come to power, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Day.

Stefan

Peterborough, Canada

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Two years of his rule and I am sick to my stomach. Two year and now everyone sees the real Victor. Two years and the world is talking about Ukraine's backward slide away from democracy. Two years and we have all had enough. Two years and he will be gone
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#2 Feb 24, 2012
It means another year in the pen behind bars for Yulka.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#3 Feb 25, 2012
It's been a disaster, his Russification program, the descision to extend the Russian BSF lease in Sevastopil, the politically motivated jailing of Yulia and the isolation caused as a result of that, his ruination of Ukraine forging closer links with the EU, the slide away from democracy, the increased corruption and the increased struggle to survive for ordinary Ukrainians.
Warrior Poet UG X

Oakridge, OR

#4 Feb 25, 2012
Did anyone expect anything else? The only people who still support him are his fellow putinpuppets.
Glenn Ivan

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Feb 25, 2012
What a president??? From day one I said that he could not fix a car, never mind the complex problems facing Ukraine and Ukrainian people.
First he ran off to dance with that on human poo poo Pootiniski and let the rusty black sea junk stay in Ukraine,,,,, what an eye sore .... in return he got NOTHING!
On going talks about lower gaz price with is corrupt friend Pootiniski and his puppy Meddy got NO WHERE! Now Yaknowitch finds out it is Pootiniski way or no way! A total failure!
Yulia was tried under the old commie soviet law, which Yaknowitch admitted that it was wrong and yet he has done NOTHING to replace the law. As a result Ukraine has not been able to enter the EU membership. Delays Delays Delays is the result of this foolish president!
On one hand Yanknowitch tried to show Ukrainian people that he is serious about getting rid of corruption and on the other hand his son is the owner of the Bank of Ukraine!!!!
It is time for Ukrainian people to vote for someone else and better still they should gio and protest till he RESIGNS in disgrace!
Warrior Poet UG X

Idanha, OR

#6 Feb 26, 2012
Right on Glenn. However it will take a lot of action on the part of the people to remove this wanabee dictator. He has dug himself in quite deeply. It is hoped that his failure in getting IMF funds, EU membership, etc. will help dig him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yalta, Ukraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sergey Lazarev: Crimea Is Part Of Ukraine May 17 CRIMEA is UKRAINE 2
News Russian Eurovision Contestant's Surprising View... May 14 CRIMEA is UKRAINE 5
News Blackout Grips Much of Crimea Dec '15 BLAME PUTIN 3
News Europeans 'not grasping' the importance of Ukraine (Sep '15) Oct '15 George 451
News Larry Summers: Why Ukrainea s debt deal is impo... (Sep '15) Oct '15 Fart news 65
News Ukraine's Poroshenko says rebel elections threa... (Sep '15) Oct '15 tiny PIG PUTIN 38
News With Poroshenko--More than Ever (Sep '15) Sep '15 Port Moody The Re... 1
More from around the web