Kiev appeal court rules to keep in cu...

Kiev appeal court rules to keep in custody Ukraine ex-interior min

There are 1 comment on the Tass story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Kiev appeal court rules to keep in custody Ukraine ex-interior min. In it, Tass reports that:

The Court of Appeal of Kiev has ruled to extend the custody term for Ukrainian ex-Interior Minister Yuri Lutsenko, refusing him bail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tass.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Embezzlement charges are pending, one by one Yulka´s team is being jailed.
Who´s next ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The disorder in Dnepropetrovsk (Jul '11) May '16 Sean Vermaak 4
News Ukrainian military breaches ceasefire regime fo... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Cassandra_ 1
News Old Hate in the New Ukraine: Neo-Nazification i... (Aug '15) Aug '15 PolakPotrafi 8
News 'Great Ukrainian Wall': Kiev plans to spend $20... (May '15) May '15 tC Clz 4
News Ukrainian Jewish governor resigns amid dispute ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Zeppelin 1
News In Ukraine, unique matzah factory puts food on ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 NAZTY Ukraine 2
News Ukrainian oligarch Kolomoysky barricades Ukrnaf... (Mar '15) Mar '15 NAZTY Ukraine 3
More from around the web