Uranium Hunter Appoints Director of E...

Uranium Hunter Appoints Director of Exploration for Tanzania

There are 1 comment on the Earth Times story from Jul 22, 2007, titled Uranium Hunter Appoints Director of Exploration for Tanzania. In it, Earth Times reports that:

“I am very pleased to be involved in this dynamic project. The Ruhuhu property shares many common features of properties which have become prolific producers of Uranium. We are looking forward to starting field exploration shortly.”

Uranium Hunter Corporation is pleased to announce that Richard Speir has joined the company as Director of Exploration. via Earth Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Earth Times.

Mike-Tz in South Africa

Durban, South Africa

#1 Sep 20, 2007
Tanzania has vast types of minrals. Only to get nothing after mining commences.
I do not feel it as good news anymore.
Our resources are always at risk and we do not stand to gain from it. Golobalization another form of colonialisnm which is user-friendly and more exploitative!!
Mike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Songea, Tanzania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for my brother Walter, born in 1994 ... (May '11) May '11 Queen Butahe Kutt... 2
News Albidon, BHP Billiton find new nickel targets i... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Sleibhin 2
News Ruvuma exports gateway to open soon - President (Oct '06) Oct '06 Dr AHTrimo 1
More from around the web