Ex-President Lee to visit south Taiwa...

Ex-President Lee to visit south Taiwan in late April

There are 28 comments on the The China Post story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Ex-President Lee to visit south Taiwan in late April. In it, The China Post reports that:

Former President Lee Teng-hui will later this month visit in Kaohsiung a memorial to several hundred villagers killed by a landslide triggered by Typhoon Morakot in August 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The China Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Timm Maddog

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Following the footsteps of the Dalai...

Since: Aug 11

Taiwan

#2 Apr 14, 2012
Several hundred villagers killed by a landslide triggered by Typhoon Morakot.

Does this happen in a so called "developed" country?
Foreigner

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Apr 14, 2012
He's another corrupt politician trying to keep his name in the papers. A leech that has sucked the blood of the working class and made a huge profit for his degenerate granddaughter. Its no wonder that he has not sons to carry on the family name! He should also be in prison with Chen Shui Bin!
Timm Maddog

Taiwan

#4 Apr 15, 2012
formosaobservor wrote:
Everythin is possible in the "developed" Republic of Scooters!
Timm Maddog

Taiwan

#5 Apr 15, 2012
Even worst things happened in Taiwan's number one dream-model Japan.

Let us not politicize natural disasters.

We should pray for the victims like what the Dalai did.

Don't let dirty politics stain their souls.

RIP.
LI XIAO POO

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Apr 17, 2012
TAIWAN BELONGS TO CHINA despite all the western propaganda of lies orchestrated against china.
Tony

San Francisco, CA

#7 Apr 17, 2012
Timm Maddog wrote:
Even worst things happened in Taiwan's number one dream-model Japan.
Let us not politicize natural disasters.
We should pray for the victims like what the Dalai did.
Don't let dirty politics stain their souls.
RIP.
agreed, lets keep these comments more objective and less of a pissing contest. lots of good opinions out there to share, but keep the playground name calling to a minimum.

i always thought most people had a high opinion of lee. i personally don't like a bien, but that's because he looks, acts and sounds like a gump. at least ma looks like the president of a developed nation.

anyone got a good credible link to the pros/cons of the taiwanese presidents?
Timm Maddog

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

#8 Apr 17, 2012
formosaobservor wrote:
Please Sir, enlighten us all with your wisdom and help solve the scooter crisis here! OK mate?

This is a man-made disaster that kills and maims more people even in fair weather.

Moreover your scooters are also contributing to global warming.

Everybody will appreciate your help mate!
LI XIAO POO

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Apr 17, 2012
Timm Maddog wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Sir, enlighten us all with your wisdom and help solve the scooter crisis here! OK mate?
This is a man-made disaster that kills and maims more people even in fair weather.
YOU ARE A SCHIZO PARANOID DELUSIONAL AND A BLOODY IDIOT.

China SHALL ALWAYS BE THE true owner of taiwan.
Timm Maddog

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

#10 Apr 17, 2012
LI XIAO POO wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A SCHIZO PARANOID DELUSIONAL AND A BLOODY IDIOT.
China SHALL ALWAYS BE THE true owner of taiwan.
How do you solve the scooter problem here LI XIAO XIAO.

Still waitin for your answer!

Taiwan

#11 Apr 18, 2012
Timm Maddog wrote:
<quoted text>
it is my preasure to discuss about it and i never call Taiwan a developed country.
i don't ride scooter. i drive cars or bike. there are over 50 car accidences in Tainan city each day. you can see the scooter and car stop and wait for traffic policeman.

you English teacher always ride scooter. you foreigners are very brave. the young generation drive scooter so fast like Kamikaze pilot. i do not ride scotter after college.
a new scooter of a college student was stolen recently near my house.
work in Bu-si-ban(cram school)? do you own a new scooter? buy a monitor or an old car(near NTD $50000)
So Tzin Chang

Taichung, Taiwan

#12 Apr 18, 2012
formosaobservor wrote:
<quoted text>
it is my preasure to discuss about it and i never call Taiwan a developed country.
i don't ride scooter. i drive cars or bike. there are over 50 car accidences in Tainan city each day. you can see the scooter and car stop and wait for traffic policeman.
you English teacher always ride scooter. you foreigners are very brave. the young generation drive scooter so fast like Kamikaze pilot. i do not ride scotter after college.
work in Bu-si-ban(cram school)? do you own a new scooter? buy a monitor or an old car(near NTD $50000)
>50/day! is your mayor lai lai lai blind? or lazy? both?
Timm Maddog

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

#13 Apr 18, 2012
formosaobservor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your reply!

Are you serious about the NTD $50,000 car? Maybe you could tell us the name or the place so we poor english teachers can finally drive a car here.

But how about your solution to the scooter problem?

Taiwan

#14 Apr 18, 2012
the solution from the omega male in south-east Asia.
because of the high price of gasoline, the students will can't afford to use scooter often and the car driver will not use their cars often, either. by this reason, the traffic condition will come better. because there will be fewer customers. the Japan car(Mazda)dealer in Taiwan declares to reduce 300,000 for a new van.

want a used car? thy say Tapei-101. it may hint there are 101 car accidence (small or big)in Taipei.you are lucky to ride in Tanan.
there are many channel used car store in Tainan, but they don't speak nice English. they are honest than the American car dealer. you know how bad they are.

actually, i have a friend who has a Mecedez SEL 2500 cc. 1990? only NTD $100,000. you can make an apointment to meet in Tainan train station. it is better that you inquire blonde female teacher to go with you. i don't want to be seen as a gay. i can introduce this boss to you. this ex-textile factory boss can speak English and wants to sell old car to buy a new car. Most south Taiwan boss can speak English. this is an international city. it is definitely a fair price. ponder about it.

Send e-mail to buy a nice used car for you and the nice decent english teachers. write what company, what year car you need and your budget---to [email protected]

i have done international trade and sell 3c stuff to forigners in Tainan for a long time! i have done small business with Slavic company by this forum before. they send money by Western Union.

no problem, buddy.
LI XIAO POO

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Apr 18, 2012
TAIWAN WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO CHINA and this is the TRUTH.
Timm Maddog

Taiwan

#16 Apr 19, 2012
formosaobservor wrote:
the solution from the omega male in south-east Asia.
because of the high price of gasoline, the students will can't afford to use scooter often and the car driver will not use their cars often, either. by this reason, the traffic condition will come better. because there will be fewer customers. the Japan car(Mazda)dealer in Taiwan declares to reduce 300,000 for a new van.
want a used car? thy say Tapei-101. it may hint there are 101 car accidence (small or big)in Taipei.you are lucky to ride in Tanan.
there are many channel used car store in Tainan, but they don't speak nice English. they are honest than the American car dealer. you know how bad they are.
actually, i have a friend who has a Mecedez SEL 2500 cc. 1990? only NTD $100,000. you can make an apointment to meet in Tainan train station. it is better that you inquire blonde female teacher to go with you. i don't want to be seen as a gay. i can introduce this boss to you. this ex-textile factory boss can speak English and wants to sell old car to buy a new car. Most south Taiwan boss can speak English. this is an international city. it is definitely a fair price. ponder about it.
Send e-mail to buy a nice used car for you and the nice decent english teachers. write what company, what year car you need and your budget---to [email protected]
i have done international trade and sell 3c stuff to forigners in Tainan for a long time! i have done small business with Slavic company by this forum before. they send money by Western Union.
no problem, buddy.
It's very kind of you Sir to lend a very kind hand to us poor english teachers!

If we'll have enought budget for a car then your friends company would be our first choice.

However due to the rising prices of gasoline and almost everythin I would at present still settle with my old reliable 21-speed environmental friendly pedal power pal!

I'm not a state paid poster like LI ZIAO ZIAO and DZHOU who can surely afford the latest Benz model.

Again thanks for your generosity!
LI XIAO POO

Melbourne, Australia

#17 Apr 20, 2012
TAIWAN WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO CHINA and this is the TRUTH.
OuWer Qai Szi

Taiwan

#18 Apr 22, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>Give it time, give it time.
I too believe that with time the Chinese people will eventually demand for democracy.

When a billion people makes that choice it'll be like an avalanche that will bury anyone or anything that will try to stop it.

This Bo Xi Lai exposee will hasten the march for freedom and democracy a thousand fold!

Give it time, see you in Tien An Men Freedom square soon!
LI XIAO POO

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Apr 26, 2012
ONLY ONE CHINA - TAIWAN IS NOT CHINA AND IS owned by CHINA.
formosaovservor

Taiwan

#20 Apr 27, 2012
The rainnng season is coming. buy a car!
Not so rich like a state poster?

only NTD 50000, get a Mercedez SEL 3000 1995!
get out of the radiation of the monitor and propoganda pollution from dragan agent.
Find what happens in south Taiwan ally.
Rubi, green back or ZMB is accept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taipei, Taiwan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finding talent top headache for German firms in... 18 hr TW_sugar_daddio 1
News Hundreds of people mobbed Taiwan's capital to c... Thu TW_sugar_daddio 4
News The 10 best airports in Asia Aug 23 TW_sugar_daddio 1
News Taiwan's Plastics Machinery Sector Sets Sights ... Aug 22 TW_sugar_daddio 2
News 4 soldiers dead as tank plunges into river in T... Aug 22 TW_sugar_daddio 9
Firm relocations to bolster KaohsiungÂ’s balance... Aug 17 TW_sugar_daddio 3
6 things that make a military coup successful..... Aug 16 TW_sugar_daddio 3
More from around the web