TAIPEI: Armed conflict for control of South China Sea unlikely

There are 40 comments on the Asia News Network story from Jun 24, 2011, titled TAIPEI: Armed conflict for control of South China Sea unlikely. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

It's true that Viet Nam is trying to manufacture a war scare over the Spratly Islands, a large archipelago that sits atop very rich oil reserves in the South China Sea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vinamese

Las Vegas, NV

#22 Jun 25, 2011
NGUOI VIET UK wrote:
<quoted text>.
backy con gio nay moi biet so,, so chet chua con,,??
hung hang,,. big mouth..
i told you didn't i.?.continue to against china man,,CHINK CHONG,?
THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE,,
WE ARE UNITED KINGDOM,, WE CAN SEE THAT CHINA IS NOT A BAD NATION,,
EVEN THEY ARE A COMMUNIST.. BUT THEM HANOI HOCHIMINH BACKY TWO FACES ARE VERY DANGERED,,.
SO I HOPE THAT TWO SIDE WILL SEAT TO GETHER THEN THEM HANOI BACKY HOCHIMINH CONTINUE TO EATER CHINESE SHIT,,. HI,HI,HI,
THEN YOU GO BACK TO CHINA TO CONECTION YOUR GANGSTER TO DO AS A HUMAN TRAFFICKERS,,.THEN PUFF OPIUM,,.
Tao khong noi chuyen voi cai do khung nhu may.
NGUOI SO CUC KHO

Ilford, UK

#23 Jun 25, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Let me enjoy UK welfare check every month without busting my bums for shitty works...After buying some junk foods I might g spare a few bucks to play with bigtits of UK..ONCE A WHILE. It's better than staying back home. Lazy guys like me would perish long time ago due to...starvation- Quote from UKBUM- Aahahhahahahahhaa!
WELL.WELL WELL.
If you can qualifies to resident in uk,, then you are entitle to it,,
i though you like to go back to Vietnam to claim hochiminh welfare,,
and share your merits with your leader ancester,,(china)
which you were feeds and growered before 1975,,
but i think in Canada the currency are high so you better to stay there and cheating Canadian welfare some more years,,
in uk life is more comfortable,currency are high twice then your CANADA,.but i prepare hochiminh welfare,,,,, don't you ?
BUT WHY DIDNOT YOU FIND A JOB,,.
YOU ARE UNDER 55 YEARS OLD,,.
YOU ARE LAZY ,,,NGUOI SO CUC KHO,,.
GO OUT THERE AND FIND SOME THING TO DO,,
TO HELP THE INLAND REVENUE,,.
YOU ARE LAZY BASTARD,,.
SpongeBob

Nobleton, Canada

#24 Jun 25, 2011
NGUOI SO CUC KHO wrote:
<quoted text>,.
WELL.WELL WELL.
If you can qualifies to resident in uk,, then you are entitle to it,,
i though you like to go back to Vietnam to claim hochiminh welfare,,
and share your merits with your leader ancester,,(china)
which you were feeds and growered before 1975,,
but i think in Canada the currency are high so you better to stay there and cheating Canadian welfare some more years,,
in uk life is more comfortable,currency are high twice then your CANADA,.but i prepare hochiminh welfare,,,,, don't you ?
BUT WHY DIDNOT YOU FIND A JOB,,.
YOU ARE UNDER 55 YEARS OLD,,.
YOU ARE LAZY ,,,NGUOI SO CUC KHO,,.
GO OUT THERE AND FIND SOME THING TO DO,,
TO HELP THE INLAND REVENUE,,.
YOU ARE LAZY BASTARD,,.
There is no offer for the skill I'm good at. With a lot of experiences in the field, I am rated at SECOND ONLY AFTER DOCTOR. But to no availability, so I gotto stay on welfare, not my fault, though. I love my job, but the job doesn't love me, too bad I gotto wait. If you know there are openings in UK, let me know, I'd be right there in...no time. I'm specialized with equivalent to medical field and my specific job is...pu..xx y washer. Does your Mom need help? Ehem! Aahahahahahahha!
NGUOI SO CUC KHO

Ilford, UK

#25 Jun 25, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>There is no offer for the skill I'm good at. With a lot of experiences in the field, I am rated at SECOND ONLY AFTER DOCTOR. But to no availability, so I gotto stay on welfare, not my fault, though. I love my job, but the job doesn't love me, too bad I gotto wait. If you know there are openings in UK, let me know, I'd be right there in...no time. I'm specialized with equivalent to medical field and my specific job is...pu..xx y washer. Does your Mom need help? Ehem! Aahahahahahahha!

SO WHY DON'T YOU COME HERE TO TICKLE MY OLD STICK,,.7,AN HOUR,,.?
NGUOI SO CUC KHO

Ilford, UK

#26 Jun 25, 2011
BOBSPONGE,!!!!!!!!!
YOUR SKILL SUITABLE TO DO THE JOB I AM REQURIRED,,.
COME,,.COME HERE
NEW WORLD ORDER

New York, NY

#28 Jun 25, 2011
You Vietminh bums still sucking off of cracka's teat!

A-HHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA !

welfare recipient!
SpongeBob

Nobleton, Canada

#29 Jun 25, 2011
NEW WORLD ORDER wrote:
You Vietminh bums still sucking off of cracka's teat!
A-HHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA !
welfare recipient!
There are plenty of chinks who try by all means including hiding in cargo ships, JUST TO DREAM FOR ARRIVING TO FOREIGN SHORES and living like alien, let alone with being welfare recipients, a legal resident of the West. Jealousy? Could be! Aahahhahhahaa!
Jim Em

Wuhan, China

#30 Jun 25, 2011
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's best that Vietnam and China can agree with a peaceful resolution because war will be very bad for both countries, and the only winner would be the Americans and Europeans.
The same thing happens with Taiwan and China. They both rattle their swords at each other, the USA says "bad China" and sends money and military hardware to Taiwan, the Chinese say "bad Taiwan and the west" and the military brass gets more toys to play with, all while Taiwan and China have normal relations other than that.

That is how this cat and mouse game of arming the planet continues. It is not done for ideological reasons, it's about money. Lots and lots of money.

Google, "Arms Trade is Big Business" the congressional reports there prove my points.
NEW WORLD ORDER

New York, NY

#31 Jun 25, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>There are plenty of chinks who try by all means including hiding in cargo ships, JUST TO DREAM FOR ARRIVING TO FOREIGN SHORES and living like alien, let alone with being welfare recipients, a legal resident of the West. Jealousy? Could be! Aahahhahhahaa!
A-ha!

Looks like I finally hit a raw nerve. Was it the "welfare" crack? And plenty of food stamps to back it up!

touchy touchy

why don't you get a job, lowlife!

A-HHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAAAA!
SpongeBob

Nobleton, Canada

#32 Jun 26, 2011
NEW WORLD ORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
A-ha!
Looks like I finally hit a raw nerve. Was it the "welfare" crack? And plenty of food stamps to back it up!
touchy touchy
why don't you get a job, lowlife!
A-HHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAAAA!
There is no foodstamp in Cabada, idiot. And why bother working when you don't have to, especially working for less than 30bucks per hour? Nawh, I'd rather stick around with welfare check and fool around with ladies nextdoor whose husbands are busy to make their ends meet! Ahahahahhahahaa!
TRUTH

New York, NY

#33 Jun 26, 2011
So you're the type of aliens sucking the system dry. No wonder the Whites are all up in arms.
Jim Em

Wuhan, China

#34 Jun 26, 2011
Seems the Chinese and Vietnamese have come to an agreement to iron this out. That neither side wants this to get any bigger than it is.
NGUOI SO CUC KHO

Ilford, UK

#36 Jun 26, 2011
Jim Em wrote:
Seems the Chinese and Vietnamese have come to an agreement to iron this out. That neither side wants this to get any bigger than it is.

thank you for your remind,,

as far as we can seen that,,china is take it easy,,.but them hanoi hochiminh people seem to be scare china now,,. but i shouldn't say this,,.

after chinese leader visitor England,, my government go through serverals condition with china government,,.

and we are UK we will stay out of this disputed,,let china government do what they think will secure the Asean area,,

but the messaged are clearly there had sent to china authority,,.

slaping them hanoi regime in the faces for south vietnamese people,,.

china authority replied,,.they will do it if them hanoi hochiminh regime were a hit men for some one else,,.

we supporting china taking over North vietnam,,.
that is how it should be,,.
SpongeBob

Nobleton, Canada

#37 Jun 26, 2011
TRUTH wrote:
So you're the type of aliens sucking the system dry. No wonder the Whites are all up in arms.
Chinks can do that for hundred years in North America..SO CAN I. Jealousy? Aahahahahahahahhaha!
MMM GOOD

New York, NY

#38 Jun 26, 2011
Deadbeat, get a job!
SpongeBob

Nobleton, Canada

#39 Jun 26, 2011
MMM GOOD wrote:
Deadbeat, get a job!
Are you inviting me to join "sweatshops" in NY ChinkTown? No thanks! I AM NOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN, FRESHED OFF FROM CARGO SHIP STRAIGHT FROM MAINLAND OF CHINA! Aahahhahahahahha!
MMM GOOD

New York, NY

#40 Jun 26, 2011
So you're on the public welfare and eat out of trashcans.
NGUOI SO CUC KHO

Ilford, UK

#41 Jun 26, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Are you inviting me to join "sweatshops" in NY ChinkTown? No thanks! I AM NOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN, FRESHED OFF FROM CARGO SHIP STRAIGHT FROM MAINLAND OF CHINA! Aahahhahahahahha!

what a difference between Refugee detension centre and a CARGO SHIP ?

CARGO SHIP SOUNDER ALOT SAFE THEN IN THE THAILAND DETENSION CENTRE ISN'T IT ??

THEM THAI PIRATES DID THEY JIG,JIG,JIG,JIG, YOUR BUMBUM,?

REFUSED TO GET A JOB IN A SWEETS SHOP.

.THAT MEAN CHOOSE TO STAY ON WELFARE CHEATED THEN ISN'T IT ?

DUNG LA NGUOI SO CUC KHO,, LAZY MEN,,CANABIS PUFF,,
NGUOI SO CUC KHO

Ilford, UK

#42 Jun 27, 2011
bobsponge,,.!!!

are you prepare to give evidence to the TRIBUNAL HEARING IN THE CASED OF POLPOTS IN CAMBODIA NOW ??.

YOU ARE IN A DEEPER TROUBLE NOW BOBSPONGE,
NGUOI SO CUC KHO

Ilford, UK

#44 Jun 27, 2011
bobsponge,,.

tell the Tribunal hearing the truth,,,the whole truth,,.nothing but the truths,,.

what you had been order to do in cambodia,,.
how long were you based in cambodia

what is your dutied, and you possision you had held,,,?
what is your ranking,?
where were you been training as a military serviced in vietnam,,.?
how much the salary you received from your military united,,?
what is the name of you commander ?

how many times did you confront with the khmers group?

how many shoots you were fire and hit the targets ?
how many mens ,,,womens ,,,children did you shoots in the time of actioned ??

how many indivitual bullets did you received from your military united ?.

when your victims are down,,.did you trying to saved their life,,.?

have you carying any first aidkits with you ??

this is just a little clue i offer to help you,,.

the best question will put to you to against aren't yet to come,,. so you are prepare for the worst son of the stupids,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taipei, Taiwan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Learning German as a foreign language Thu TW_sugar_daddio 11
News European companies interested in Taiwan's subma... Thu TW_sugar_daddio 3
News Rotary Club of Millbrae Presents Discussion Wit... Wed TW_sugar_daddio 6
News TAIPEI: Cultural insensitivity makes Taiwan a l... May 19 TW_sugar_daddio 2
Urgent need to protect our flora heritage May 11 Randy Kerr 1
http://www.luzernecounty.org/ May 7 mike 1
News Young chefs put Taiwan on foodie map May 1 TW_sugar_daddio 1
More from around the web