China media: Territorial tensions

Feb 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

Media and experts in China are blaming Japan for escalating territorial tensions following Tokyo's accusations of threatening behaviour by the Chinese navy.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2013
Ali Shaq

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Japanese nationalization of the Diauyu islands was the first shot of the American pivot to Asia.

It's designed to provoke China now that the Arab Nations and Afhganistan are in complete internal conflict and disarray.

Next China!

So my advice to China is not to fight a conventional war with Japan because the US will wipe you out.

Instead just go nuclear for the equalizer!
Curse of Ilan isle graves

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

China is afraid of Japan. The PRC openly aims 2000 missiles against Taiwan openly but denies using weapons tracking radar VS Japanese ships and helicopters when act detected by Japan.

Fortunately the Curse will eventually make Japan return Tiauyutai to Taiwan when Abe and family will get sick with no cure
together with the Ishihara clan and eventually the Imperial household.
tofuda

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

it hard for china to swallow the east sea
japan have US+NATO behind
Onyx

Sidoarjo, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 10, 2013
 
tofuda wrote:
it hard for china to swallow the east sea
japan have US+NATO behind
Right !
China has still to make Japan pay for its vicious deeds from 1938-1945.
But first China must surpass the US both economically and militarily, because it is the main backer of Japan.
It will materialize in few years to come.
When the war broke between China and Japan, China has the advantage of fighting near the base in the homeland, so the supply line is short, while the US would have to go a long distance coverring half of the globe, so the supply line is very long and vulnerable.
The US would not dare to threaten China with Nuclear weapons, risking its own devastation with the similar weapons.
old china

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 10, 2013
 
Ali Shaq wrote:
Japanese nationalization of the Diauyu islands was the first shot of the American pivot to Asia.
It's designed to provoke China now that the Arab Nations and Afhganistan are in complete internal conflict and disarray.
Next China!
So my advice to China is not to fight a conventional war with Japan because the US will wipe you out.
Instead just go nuclear for the equalizer!
If there is a war between the USA and China then the whole world will be affected economically if not militarily and while China may or may not win, the USA would cease to exist as it is today.

Afghanistan is not in disarray, the 'bad guys' are just going to move back in as soon as the Americans leave. Meanwhile there is new action in Mali. Do you seriously believe that the USA is in a position to take on China when they cannot contain wildfires or stop them spreading to other nations?
jiang

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nanking massacre
japan must compensation for the victim
Curse of Ilan isle graves

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Curse of Ilan fishermens grave ransacked and destroyed by Japanese in Tiauyutai to hide Ilan ownership evidence gives Japan curse of NK nuclear threat.

China is fool not to show support for Pyongyang now that Japan and USA are massing forces with Australia, RP, VN, India to attack and block China so Beijing needs NK military support.

China and NK must be united!
Jung Park

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Abe insist that there is no territorial dispute with China and Taiwan vis a vis Diauyu/Tiauyutai/Senkakus.

If so then why not develop the islands and station troops there like what South Korea did in Dokdo!

Or Abe should do what Pres. Lee did and land in one of the isles via helicopter!

Abe and Japan not being able to do this means to the world that there is indeed a territorial dispute and that Japan is the guilty party just like in Dokdo!

Japan's denying this dispute is way too typical just like their denying that the Comfort Women were victims, there insisting that the Nanjing massacre is a fake, that their nuclear power stations are safe!

Fix bayonets ! Banzai!
Mike Cooper

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

GO, TAIWAN, oldest ally in Asia! USA-ROC ALLIANCE FOREVER!
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fix bayonets ! Banzai!
well said, yes down with the filthy Nazi commies,
why do they go on about Nanjing, when the have 2000 missiles pointed at TAIWAN and threaten to wash our Island in the blood of our woman and children?.
Why dont they remember Tsquare where they slaughtered thousands of unarmed students,
Why dont they see what is happening to Tibet a country where the commies commit much more rape slaughter and pillage than the Japanese ever could have.
What they have done in Myanmar, Sudan, and Syria, is evil
Thank god for USA, Japan and Nato to keep this evil monster in check
Jason Tong

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

many rumor say abe is son of mao so same feather do same thing but not together!
Mike Cooper

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The United States supports only the Republic of China government, not the People's Republic of China.

I personally believe that Diaoyu/Senkaku belongs to Taiwan, because they have the oldest and the best claim out of all three governments, but unfortunately the US government is too weak to say this to China and Japan.

I hope there won't be any war, but whatever happens, the United States will not stand against it allies. Long live Taiwan.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 18, 2013
 
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a war between the USA and China then the whole world will be affected economically if not militarily and while China may or may not win, the USA would cease to exist as it is today.
Afghanistan is not in disarray, the 'bad guys' are just going to move back in as soon as the Americans leave. Meanwhile there is new action in Mali. Do you seriously believe that the USA is in a position to take on China when they cannot contain wildfires or stop them spreading to other nations?
Taken time out from searching for personal details about the families of posters critical of your CCP paymasters to better threaten them? Now back to entertain us with another moronic post, eh, "oldcadre"?

I think it is rather obvious to everyone that China and her sole DPRK ally would be pummelled by the US, Japan and their other MANY POWERFUL ALLIES. China's nuclear force is just a bit smaller than the UK's, I believe is the fact.

So the CCP's total defeat is not a possibility. It is a virtual certainty. You sound like only like a childish fool theorizing of CCP world conquest when they cannot even defeat Vietnam or project power across the tiny Taiwan strait, and as we all know, half of China is under virtual military occupation and the CCP's hold even there is obviously tenuous.

The US as the victor would be rejuvenated and her influence would rebound immensely, especially in the resulting New Democratic China.

I'm sorry but I doubt your Taliban buddies are in any position to re-take anything, after their resounding and humiliating defeat recently in Pakistan by a single fifteen-year-old girl. They are in full retreat, dummy.

China is a basket case internally, and the CCP is precipitating this new round of crises just as the DPRK is doing, for regime survival only. It is to stoke hatred and hide failures, as it was when Lenin first did it. It is an inseparable part of Chinese Communist Party doctrine.

But the CCP regime is corrupt and robotic, lives in a fantasy, and is remarkably, stupidly predictable.

The CCP will give up anything to survive as a self-regenerating parasite. As the gangs in all such shabby dictatorships will. This means it has "special needs" that ensure knowable weaknesses.

So, it loses.

Because CCP China is weak, and stupid.

And because I love China, I hate a stupid, weak China.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 19, 2013
 
jiang wrote:
nanking massacre
japan must compensation for the victim
And I assume the Chinese Communist Party dictators, who have murdered FAR MORE CHINESE than the Japanese invaders ever did, will also pay compensation to the families of their Chinese victims after the CCP are put on trial for their crimes against humanity?

The CCP Cadres could sell some of their 192 apartments (each) to pay for it, eh?
Curse of Ilan isle graves

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 23, 2013
 
abe is secretly destroying ancient Ilan isle graves to hide proof of evidence that Ilan fishermen were already fishing and settling in Tiauyutai long before the Japanese bonito fishermen set foot in the isles.
Michael Pornton

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 23, 2013
 
Armed with a PH.D from a very prestigious US University and experience as a State Dept. top guy, Taiwan have embraced me with mote than an open arm.
Not only did a prestigious university aggressively
recruited me for a job, I's also blessed to have a beautiful and rich Taiwanese lady from Lugang as a wife.
Now we are blessed with a smart handsome boy and a wise beautiful girl, thanks to my super DNA!
Since I choose to bring my talents here I am now a celebrity superstar with by being a professor , superstar blogger, biking and TV show celebrity !
But I still insist even when no one is asking me that the Senkakus belongs to Japan!

Maybe this sentiment is due to the fact that I still fancy my ex-Japanese flame now living in Borneo.

Why can't these d-mn s-tpid locals listen to me?
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 25, 2013
 
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a war between the USA and China then the whole world will be affected economically if not militarily and while China may or may not win, the USA would cease to exist as it is today.
Afghanistan is not in disarray, the 'bad guys' are just going to move back in as soon as the Americans leave. Meanwhile there is new action in Mali. Do you seriously believe that the USA is in a position to take on China when they cannot contain wildfires or stop them spreading to other nations?
Taken time out from searching for personal details about the families of posters critical of your CCP paymasters to better threaten them? Now back to entertain us with another moronic post, eh, "oldcadre"?

I think it is rather obvious to everyone that China and her sole DPRK ally would be pummelled by the US, Japan and their other MANY POWERFUL ALLIES. China's nuclear force is just a bit smaller than the UK's, I believe is the fact.

So the CCP's total defeat is not a possibility. It is a virtual certainty. You sound like only like a childish fool theorizing of CCP world conquest when they cannot even defeat Vietnam or project power across the tiny Taiwan strait, and as we all know, half of China is under virtual military occupation and the CCP's hold even there is obviously tenuous.

The US as the victor would be rejuvenated and her influence would rebound immensely, especially in the resulting New Democratic China.

I'm sorry but I doubt your Taliban buddies are in any position to re-take anything, after their resounding and humiliating defeat recently in Pakistan by a single fifteen-year-old girl. They are in full retreat, dummy.

China is a basket case internally, and the CCP is precipitating this new round of crises just as the DPRK is doing, for regime survival only. It is to stoke hatred and hide failures, as it was when Lenin first did it. It is an inseparable part of Chinese Communist Party doctrine.

But the CCP regime is corrupt and robotic, lives in a fantasy, and is remarkably, stupidly predictable.

The CCP will give up anything to survive as a self-regenerating parasite. As the gangs in all such shabby dictatorships will. This means it has "special needs" that ensure knowable weaknesses.

So, it loses.

Because CCP China is weak, and stupid.

And because I love China, I hate a stupid, weak China.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 25, 2013
 
jiang wrote:
nanking massacre
japan must compensation for the victim
And I assume the Chinese Communist Party dictators, who have murdered FAR MORE CHINESE than the Japanese invaders ever did, will also pay compensation to the families of their Chinese victims after the CCP are put on trial for their crimes against humanity?

The CCP Cadres could sell some of their 192 apartments (each) to pay for it, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••