Taiwanese Falun Gong Practitioner Arrested in China

Jun 24, 2012 Full story: The Epoch Times 10

Two of Zhong's relatives, Zhong's wife, Zhong Ai, Legislator Cheng Li-chiun, Legislator Yu Emi-nu, chairman of the Taiwan Falun Dafa Association Chang Ching-hsi, and Falun Gong human rights lawyer Theresa Chu.

Full Story
Commies SciFi

Redwood City, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2012
If there are a few Tai Chi Chuan members do some involvements with Freespeech or Democracy and so on that can lead to arrest anyone who practice Tai Chi

I guess all Chinese in mainland will goto jail

lol .......... LOL
EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2012
I didn't know Taiwanese were into Falun Dafa. I heard practitioners can walk through walls and communicate with creatures from Mars. Is that true?
Commies SciFi

Redwood City, CA

#3 Jun 24, 2012
EXTRATERRESTRIAL wrote:
I didn't know Taiwanese were into Falun Dafa. I heard practitioners can walk through walls and communicate with creatures from Mars. Is that true?
All Commies can walk through fire or Minefield

Dont you know that ? Once Mao Zee dung or Hu Jintao say "Go", the Commies Chinese go for it, the death in Commie Revolution were more than 100 millions deaths in China itself

Bravo, lot of Human soups ?
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#5 Jun 26, 2012
EXTRATERRESTRIAL wrote:
I haven't heard of those claims but I did find the following:

Falun Gong founder Li Hongzhi claims supernatural powers, developed through training with spiritual masters in the mountains from his youth; his book, Zhuan Falun ("Turning the Law Wheel"), posits that he can treat disease more effectively than medicine, and can telekinetically implant the falun, or law wheel, into the abdomens of his followers, where it absorbs and releases power as it spins.

Sunday Star Times, New Zealand/March 2, 2008
By Tim Hume
bill

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Jun 27, 2012
well 50center, I suggest you keep looking.
As the "sunday star times" is a rabid tabloid that loves to sensationalise.
you could have also commented on the martians that landed at the local school rugby game, and abducted the biased ref
that was happening quite often in 2008, and is still reported by the "sunday star times"
up date your "wu mao" directions,,, plzzzzzz
AMAZING

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Wow, is he for real!?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#9 Jun 27, 2012
bill wrote:
you could have also commented on the martians that landed at the local school rugby game, and abducted the biased ref
that was happening quite often in 2008, and is still reported by the "sunday star times"
So, Bill is Falun Gong. I was wondering what's wrong with you.
2 Cents

Taiwan

#10 Jun 27, 2012
bill wrote:
If Sunday Star Times is indeed a "rabid tabloid that loves to sensationalize" then please accept my apologies as I am not from New Zealand and did not know that it had the same reputation as the Epoch Times. As for it being from 2008, my thinking was that articles closer in time to when Falun Gong was popularized would more accurately report its founding beliefs. Finally, you got it all wrong about me being a "wu mao". I receive no instructions on how or what to post and definitely no compensation. As my screen name suggests, I'm just giving my personal opinion on different topics realizing that they don't mean much to anyone of great importance and hence the name 2 Cents.
LI XIAO POO

Taipei, Taiwan

#12 Jun 28, 2012
taiwan is owned by china
LI XIAO POO

Taipei, Taiwan

#14 Jun 28, 2012
taiwan must accept that there can be only one china and taiwan is aprt of china.

STOP YOUR PROPAGANMDA MACHINE OF LIES AGAINST CHINA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taipei, Taiwan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotch-happy Taiwan stoking demand for Japanese... 8 hr TW_sugar_daddio 11
Taiwan named by Singapore travellers as top New... 11 hr TW_sugar_daddio 9
First South Korea-Taiwan cultural exchange semi... Wed TW_sugar_daddio 2
Taiwan to buy two US frigates, hopes Washington... Dec 20 TW_sugar_daddio 7
Blacker than black: Rough Crafts' Dyna Fat Bob Dec 20 TW_sugar_daddio 7
Taiwan opposes Malaysia's IOI taking control of... Dec 7 apasaja 1
Bandar Seri Begawan: Robust growth recorded in ... (Jan '14) Dec 2 Pak lurah 8
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:26 am PST