Taiwan adopts resolution declaring ownership of Japan-administered Senkaku Islands

There are 2 comments on the Oct 21, 2012, Newkerala.com story titled Taiwan adopts resolution declaring ownership of Japan-administered Senkaku Islands. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

Taiwan's Parliament has adopted a resolution to declare its ownership of the Japan-administered Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

JosephMendiola

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Oct 21, 2012
This may not end well, as in Beijing's mind formal reunification efforts wid Taiwan have stalled,+ IMO it may interprete this move by Taipei as the beginning of a new attempt by the latter to overthrow the Communist Govt. in mainland China.

"Taiwan" also read - the USA or US-WEST.

Beijing had supported Taiwan's own past crticisms of Japan in the Diaoyu/Senkaku Islands dispute only within the scope of rejuvenating stalled Sino-Taiwanese reunification,+ to score Media or PR points, hence Political, agz Japan.
Michael Turtle

Taipei, Taiwan

#2 Oct 22, 2012
I am a superstar blogger, biker, english professor in Taiwan now so people must listen to me when I insist on declaring that the Senkakus belongs to Japan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taipei, Taiwan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why is property so expensive in Taipei? 13 hr TW_sugar_daddio 1
News Hideo Kojima wants new Metal Gear Solid 1 remake Apr 19 TW_sugar_daddio 14
News Learning German as a foreign language Apr 18 TW_sugar_daddio 8
News Taipei's maverick mayor sparks backlash over Ch... Apr 17 -TheExam- 31
News Nightclubs for literature? Why book selling is ... Apr 15 TW_sugar_daddio 10
News Barclays forecasts rise in Taiwan's CPI in 2nd ... Apr 11 TW_sugar_daddio 2
News TAIPEI: Film festivals ought to be a necessity ... Apr 9 TW_sugar_daddio 15
More from around the web